THE OFFICIAL: New Mexico Forum - Page 19 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Meets, Greets, & Events Schedule a meet, start a club, or attending a show? General discussion of information pertaining to meet and greets and events.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #451  
Old 03-28-2010
TXRanger09's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 1,206
[QUOTE=I will be creating a thread in a bit with all the pics. Oh yeah, and no more Mondo Hondo for me.....[/QUOTE]

lol

yeah you make it with all the pics you got then i will add mine. wasnt paying attention lol didnt see yall.
Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old 03-28-2010
TXRanger09's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 1,206
oh and heres proof , Dan (Smokey) that you need to calibrate your speedo. took this this morning...hmm notice anything wrong lmao.
Name:  CIMG2899.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  102.7 KB
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spc_Austin View Post
oh and heres proof , Dan (Smokey) that you need to calibrate your speedo. took this this morning...hmm notice anything wrong lmao.
Nope.....

lol. yeah, I need to. I could have swore mine said 70 the whole way. lol.
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 03-28-2010
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Nope.....

lol. yeah, I need to. I could have swore mine said 70 the whole way. lol.
No wonder you guys made it so fast.
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
No wonder you guys made it so fast.
Yeah, that's my bad.

What do you all think about a camping meet?
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 03-28-2010
TXRanger09's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Yeah, that's my bad.

What do you all think about a camping meet?
im down can try out the new topper lol , you get the pics uploaded yet?
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 03-28-2010
RazorsEDGE's Avatar
There's no lifeguard in the gene pool
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 7,501
Yeah where the eff are the pics?
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spc_Austin View Post
im down can try out the new topper lol , you get the pics uploaded yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEDGE View Post
Yeah where the eff are the pics?
Photobucket is slow. It's been uploading for almost an hour, and is at 32%.
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 03-28-2010
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Are you using the bulk uploader? It's the fastest method.

How many pics did you take? I have 3.
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
Are you using the bulk uploader? It's the fastest method.

How many pics did you take? I have 3.
I tried earlier, but for some reason it's not loading. Just shows a pinwheel.
Reply With Quote
  #461  
Old 03-28-2010
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
What do you all think about a camping meet?
Sure, let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
How many pics did you take? I have 3.
I have 133 to be exact. I'm not sure if I should post them all though. Thats a lot.
I don't know about you guys but I am exhausted. We will try and figure something out for the next "Camp Meet".
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 03-28-2010
TXRanger09's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 1,206
i have like 40 already uploaded just waitin on dan and only posting like 17
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spc_Austin View Post
i have like 40 already uploaded just waitin on dan and only posting like 17
Thanks for the added pressure....
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 03-28-2010
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
I have 133 to be exact. I'm not sure if I should post them all though. Thats a lot.
I don't know about you guys but I am exhausted. We will try and figure something out for the next "Camp Meet".
You could post the best pictures and give a link to a folder on photobucket for the rest.

My legs are kind of sore from bouncing up and down all afternoon. It wouldn't be bad if a person had the room to stretch their legs out. That's not possible in a Ranger.
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 03-28-2010
TXRanger09's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 1,206
me too my legs are so sore bout to take some ibprofen and chillaxe
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
You could post the best pictures and give a link to a folder on photobucket for the rest.
Will do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
My legs are kind of sore from bouncing up and down all afternoon. It wouldn't be bad if a person had the room to stretch their legs out. That's not possible in a Ranger.
Thats true. Don't start thinking about that. Before you know it, you will be selling your Ranger.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 03-28-2010
chappy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 98
hey guys just got back in abq at 8 30, i got a few pics too, ill be uploading those probably tomorrow. and i agree with above statements, was definently fun. my first time to ruidoso area, and i gotta say that is just some of the most beautiful country i have ever seen! and it was definently good to meet everyone
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 03-28-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
hey guys just got back in abq at 8 30, i got a few pics too, ill be uploading those probably tomorrow. and i agree with above statements, was definently fun. my first time to ruidoso area, and i gotta say that is just some of the most beautiful country i have ever seen! and it was definently good to meet everyone
Glad ya made it back safe bud. Thanks for coming down.
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 03-28-2010
chappy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 98
definently, but maybe next time (the camp meet) we could maybe move it a little further north lol, 4 hours in the captains chair is a pain in the **** lol

oh and i feel you guys about the sore legs from bouncing around . . . . . . . that just means it was a good time
Reply With Quote
  #471  
Old 03-28-2010
edgeguy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alamogordo, New Mexico
Posts: 69
yeah it was a good time. it was nice meeting all of you and hope that next time we can do a camp meet or something. and about the sore legs, mine don't hurt too bad but i have a huge headache from all of the bouncing around. first time i took my ranger out on any type of off road trail, and i am very impressed with it. can't wait for the next time....
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 03-29-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeguy View Post
first time i took my ranger out on any type of off road trail, and i am very impressed with it. can't wait for the next time....
Nice. You did good in it man. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone again!
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 03-29-2010
TXRanger09's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 1,206
maybe next month sometime for the camp out? my buddy with 4x4 s10 or s15 whatever it is wants to go with his wife if allowed.
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 03-29-2010
chappy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 98
well if its next month i wont be there, im using my full weekend off to go to missouri, but the month after that im all for it
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 03-29-2010
Smokey's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
well if its next month i wont be there, im using my full weekend off to go to missouri, but the month after that im all for it
Next month is a no go, May is a no go for me. I will be in Germany. June, I have AT for 2 weeks out of the month.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New member and new to Rangers from Mexico RANACHILANGA Member Introductions 0 12-26-2014 02:50 PM
The Official **Official Georgia Meet head Count** !! BamaRanger09 Meets, Greets, & Events 21 02-17-2010 07:51 PM
New from Mexico, 4 door Ranger, testing eljoako Member Introductions 49 05-08-2008 10:07 PM
Whats up from New Mexico....light problem el puma General Technical & Electrical 2 04-17-2008 11:14 PM
Whats up From New Mexico......Light Problem el puma Member Introductions 8 04-17-2008 09:17 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:07 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.