Silver lake discussion thread - Page 25 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Meets, Greets, & Events Schedule a meet, start a club, or attending a show? General discussion of information pertaining to meet and greets and events.

View Poll Results: Would people go to SL if it was earlier?
Yes, I would like to have the option of two dates to choose from. 12 85.71%
No, I am happy with only one trip. 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #601  
Old 05-27-2013
06RangerXLT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Halton Hills, Ont
Posts: 1,685
ok... besides the paint and locker, im ready.
Attached Thumbnails
Silver lake discussion thread-20130526_233926_lls_zpsc0fa01ff.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 05-27-2013
INT3RC3PTOR's Avatar
Veteran Status Achieved
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesooooota
Posts: 8,203
looks great!
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 05-27-2013
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
What time does everyone plan on arriving at the campsite?
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 05-27-2013
01RangerEdge's Avatar
Scrambles the DeathDealer
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MO
Posts: 7,598
I'm leaving the St. Louis area, so maybe around 6
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 05-27-2013
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01RangerEdge View Post
I'm leaving the St. Louis area, so maybe around 6
Friday, Right?
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 05-27-2013
ford4life's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
What time does everyone plan on arriving at the campsite?
Thursday between 10 and 3. Hell I don't even know my campsite. I prob should call and check.

Oh and the new tires and wheels

Attached Thumbnails
Silver lake discussion thread-img_20130525_195806_411.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 05-27-2013
01RangerEdge's Avatar
Scrambles the DeathDealer
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MO
Posts: 7,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
Friday, Right?
Yea, I should have added that
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 05-27-2013
INT3RC3PTOR's Avatar
Veteran Status Achieved
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesooooota
Posts: 8,203
I'll be there wed. between 12-2.

And Kyle looks great!
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 05-27-2013
06RangerXLT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Halton Hills, Ont
Posts: 1,685
ill be there wed night around 6-7pm, me and a friend. gotta jack someones free space for a night, our booking doesnt start till thursday.

leaving sunday, probably around 3 or 4 at the latest.
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 05-27-2013
INT3RC3PTOR's Avatar
Veteran Status Achieved
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesooooota
Posts: 8,203
what's maly doiung? I'd see if you can go on mine but I think I already have too many on mine with the buddies I got going. Or they got their own spot. I have no idea till I get there what mess we'll be in lol.
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old 05-28-2013
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by INT3RC3PTOR View Post
what's maly doiung? I'd see if you can go on mine but I think I already have too many on mine with the buddies I got going. Or they got their own spot. I have no idea till I get there what mess we'll be in lol.
Maly and Justin are on my site. He's gonna be there first Wednesday. I should be there shortly after.
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 05-28-2013
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Ill be there Thursday evening sometime. Same with Evan and Kevin
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 05-28-2013
06RangerXLT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Halton Hills, Ont
Posts: 1,685
if we have to add a day to our site i wont be too concerned with it.
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 05-28-2013
ford4life's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 479
Well I was hoping the truetrac would be in by this trip don't look so good
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 05-28-2013
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
Rob and I will be there sometime wed early eve or late afternoon.

Nate, why can't you just add a day? Call and ask.
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 05-28-2013
06RangerXLT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Halton Hills, Ont
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4life View Post
Well I was hoping the truetrac would be in by this trip don't look so good
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
Rob and I will be there sometime wed early eve or late afternoon.

Nate, why can't you just add a day? Call and ask.
not my reservation. when i get there ill just book it for the night.



I may show up with a truetrac in hand. just called a few shops including lenger racing. Going to try and get it last minute. i can get one here next day but they was $622 plus tax. (lockright blew up, no warranty)

so i may be doing a carrier swap wed night at the campground. can someone bring a torque wrench? i dont own one
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 05-28-2013
ford4life's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RangerXLT View Post
not my reservation. when i get there ill just book it for the night.



I may show up with a truetrac in hand. just called a few shops including lenger racing. Going to try and get it last minute. i can get one here next day but they was $622 plus tax. (lockright blew up, no warranty)

so i may be doing a carrier swap wed night at the campground. can someone bring a torque wrench? i dont own one
I would do It myself just don't you need to do backlash, special tools and what not to get it right?
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 05-28-2013
seed60's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4life View Post
Thursday between 10 and 3. Hell I don't even know my campsite. I prob should call and check.

Oh and the new tires and wheels

That things looking good!!
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 05-28-2013
06RangerXLT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Halton Hills, Ont
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4life View Post
I would do It myself just don't you need to do backlash, special tools and what not to get it right?
its easy to setup. just get some gear marking paint and a shim kit. however yours needs bearing press. so i wont be coming down with one of these.

probably a spartan lunchbox locker.

and im dropping my truck off for paint monday. so.... im gonna be coming down with the paint basically dripping wet... lol
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 05-28-2013
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed60 View Post
That things looking good!!
Except for that shitty flag...
Reply With Quote
  #621  
Old 05-28-2013
INT3RC3PTOR's Avatar
Veteran Status Achieved
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesooooota
Posts: 8,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard View Post
Ill be there Thursday evening sometime. Same with Evan and Kevin
cousins trouble!
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 05-29-2013
ford4life's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed60 View Post
That things looking good!!
Thank ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RangerXLT View Post
its easy to setup. just get some gear marking paint and a shim kit. however yours needs bearing press. so i wont be coming down with one of these.

probably a spartan lunchbox locker.

and im dropping my truck off for paint monday. so.... im gonna be coming down with the paint basically dripping wet... lol
Well guess I won't be limited slip this time aswell. than again I have pushed things farther so who know's.. Wish I would be up there wed. night so I could learn. I think your crazy for going on the dune's with that fresh of paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
Except for that shitty flag...
I'm trying to get it to break to give me the excuse of buying a new one instead of just buying a new one.
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 05-29-2013
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Paint won't be too bad. They'll bake it and if you give it a fresh coat of wax, then you'll be ok.
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 05-29-2013
06RangerXLT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Halton Hills, Ont
Posts: 1,685
i honestly dont know if they bake it or not. but im going to wax it and 3M it if i have some time. might do that at the dunes so it bakes on in the sun. Goin hard on the truck tonight and tomorrow, so we can knock out what need to be done. once monday rolls around, whatever isnt done is coming with me to do wed night at the campsite.
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 05-29-2013
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RangerXLT View Post
i honestly dont know if they bake it or not. but im going to wax it and 3M it if i have some time. might do that at the dunes so it bakes on in the sun. Goin hard on the truck tonight and tomorrow, so we can knock out what need to be done. once monday rolls around, whatever isnt done is coming with me to do wed night at the campsite.
I grew up in a shop. They'll bake it.
I suppose i can bring some detailing and polishing stuff to the dunes. Just need a hose to wash it with. Water should be on the site.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
guess i'll start the silver lake meet pic thread. Demon-FX4 Meet & Greet Photos 99 07-07-2011 03:28 AM
Oct 11 Silver Lake meet pic thread!! 01_ranger_4x4 Meet & Greet Photos 103 04-11-2010 10:55 AM
Silver Lake 2010 Meet - Discussion Only JoshK Meets, Greets, & Events 219 01-20-2010 10:15 AM
Official Silver Lake Pic Thread 2009 Toreador4x4 Meet & Greet Photos 127 06-29-2009 10:41 PM
Official Silver Lake 2009 Vid Thread zabeard Vehicle & Meet Videos 33 06-03-2009 05:33 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.