Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource - View Profile: coolpeoplswillis

coolpeoplswillis coolpeoplswillis is offline


About Me

  • About coolpeoplswillis
    First Name
    Whatchu Talkin
    Toledo, OH
    Red 02' Ext Cab Flareside
    Last Name
    Bout Willis
    Jeep/Chryler's B!tch
    Music, mostly metal. This girl who's been hanging around for the last 5 years. Tryin to figure out what to do with this truck. Snowboardin and skateboardin when i get the time. Drinkin and drinkin when i get the time.
    Vehicle Modifications
    K&N Intake
    Clear Corners/Euro Tails
    Alpine CDMA-9827 Sirius Ready
    SIR-ALP1-Satellite Converter
    4 Fusion Audio 5 X 7's
    2X Kenwood 12" Subs Custom Box
    1200W Amp./Cap
    White underbody/Red interior Neons
    L.E.D. License Plate Bolts
    5% Tint all the way around
    Red Strobes in the Headlights

    Body/Suspension Lift
    Exploder Rear End
    Front Grille/Bumper/Valance Swap
    Screamin Demon
    Strobes in the Clear Corners and Taillights
  • Signature
    Red 02 XLT Ext. Cab Flareside

    Stealin all the charity change from restaurants to
    fix up my truck!!!

    93% of women masturbate in the shower...the other 7% sing....do you know what song they sing??? No?? you must be part of the 93%....best pick up line ever!!!

    Originally Posted by shadyluke
    If it isn't screaming and bleeding your taking it too easy.


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-17-2007
  • Join Date: 01-08-2006

Social Profiles

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to coolpeoplswillis Using...
This Page

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:44 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.