Crashed 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 $1500 (tx) - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger Based Vehicles For sale of complete trucks, no part outs.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Crashed 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 $1500 (tx)

Contact information
956-241-1234 (leave message and I'll return your call)

Year
2001

Make and model
Ford Ranger XLT

VIN
1FTZR15E71PA15367

Mileage
160000

Transmission type
Automatic

Title status
Clear title in hand

Asking price
$1500

Location
Brownsville, TX

Modifications
No

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

Got t-boned on the passanger side so to me frame is a goner, you never know though with those bodyshops who work miracles, but everything else is in pretty good condition.

Willing to part out if the engine & transmission sell 1st.

Might take trades for things of equal value for Honda stuff, just lmk what you got since it never hurts to make trade offers.

Engine is the 4.0L, will have pics of engine bay and interior ASAP!





  #2  
Old 08-18-2009
shadow905's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boerne, TX
Posts: 1,997
how much for the front fenders and the seats?
  #3  
Old 08-18-2009
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
how much on front end and transmission? URGENT pm me though
  #4  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie_boysles View Post
how much on front end and transmission? URGENT pm me though
I'm not to sure what they go for, could you guys please make me some decent offers, I was hoping to sell the truck whole since it's an eyesore in my backyard.

The transmission ran good, no slipping, but the truck always felt heavy, hopefully that makes sense to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow905 View Post
how much for the front fenders and the seats?
Make me an offer, and badass, you're 4 hours north of me!

pick up would be preffered

I PROVIDE AN EXACT COPY OF MY DRIVER'S LICENSE TO MY BUYER'S.

It's just a common pravtice I've always done, it makes my buyer's feel peace of mind knowing that they're dealing with a legitimate seller.
  #5  
Old 08-18-2009
Andrew_2006's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 352
If it has power options I'd be interested in the door handles with the switches as well as the cruise buttons. Also the outside piece not sure whta its called on the doors the weather stripping sorta I guess you'd call it, if there not bubbled ill take those too. Oh and I could use some seat bolts if you'd be willing to hook me up with a few of those. Also could use the carpet plastics at the door sill if there not cracked as mine are.

There's something else im forgeting but it will come to me.

Lemme know can pm if you'd like

Andrew
  #6  
Old 08-18-2009
shadow905's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boerne, TX
Posts: 1,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by typeflex View Post

Make me an offer, and badass, you're 4 hours north of me!


heck yea man. ill see what price i can come up with
  #7  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow905 View Post
heck yea man. ill see what price i can come up with
ok sir, thank you for your interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_2006 View Post
If it has power options I'd be interested in the door handles with the switches as well as the cruise buttons. Also the outside piece not sure whta its called on the doors the weather stripping sorta I guess you'd call it, if there not bubbled ill take those too. Oh and I could use some seat bolts if you'd be willing to hook me up with a few of those. Also could use the carpet plastics at the door sill if there not cracked as mine are.

There's something else im forgeting but it will come to me.

Lemme know can pm if you'd like

Andrew
I'll part out the door panels although I'd really prefer to leave the actual door itself whole with window and mouldings.

The bolts for the seats you gladly have for free with prucahse of door panels.

the seats and cruise control switches are worn though :(
  #8  
Old 08-18-2009
SanityAside's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,199
i shud be pretty close im in houston, i wanna see some interior shots
  #9  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityAside View Post
i shud be pretty close im in houston, i wanna see some interior shots
Yeah, you're about 5-6 hours north of me.

I'm gonna go take engine bay shots and interior shots in a little while.

thanks everyone for all the interest.

Like I said in my other thread, I GUARENTEE YOU THAT I'M 1 OF THE BEST SELLERS, IF NOT THE BEST SELLER YOU'VE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH.

My goal is to give my buyer's peace of mind, and feel happy they did business with me.

This is 2nd forum that has made me feel like it's a great community. I'm going to be sad when the ranger is completely gone.
  #10  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26







Name:  016.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  142.6 KB
Name:  017.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  120.3 KB
  #11  
Old 08-18-2009
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
damn, if you were closer i would take that hood,a nd grille shell off your hands
  #12  
Old 08-18-2009
paseries's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cypress,TX
Posts: 169
$25 + shipping for the armrest?

Mine looks like shiat.
  #13  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by paseries View Post
$25 + shipping for the armrest?

Mine looks like shiat.
It's no good, the acutual arm rest is detachting itself from the metal door that closes the armrest compartment. Aside ffrom that I even had to literally shut it close, that's probably why it was open in the pics.

Give me at least 2 weeks to see if I can sell it whole and if not, you can have it FREE if you want it.
  #14  
Old 08-18-2009
BLACK00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SULPHUR, LOUISIANA
Posts: 113
how much for the hood? im in louisiana ill drive to you.
  #15  
Old 08-18-2009
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
i need the rear drive shaft
  #16  
Old 08-18-2009
Ford04Ranger4.0's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plattsburgh, New York
Posts: 3,390
What is that blue thing near the brake res? Condom?
  #17  
Old 08-18-2009
paseries's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cypress,TX
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by typeflex View Post
It's no good, the acutual arm rest is detachting itself from the metal door that closes the armrest compartment. Aside ffrom that I even had to literally shut it close, that's probably why it was open in the pics.

Give me at least 2 weeks to see if I can sell it whole and if not, you can have it FREE if you want it.
Thanks man. I actually only need a lid. The previous owner tore mine to ****. It doesn't have any cloth on it or anything.
  #18  
Old 08-18-2009
Andrew_2006's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 352
Well lemme know what you want for the items I listed :P and we can go from there.

Really its the cruise bulbs I need and also the bulb thats in the headlight switch as well if yours still was good.
And im gonna also go ahead and dibs that cupholder on the tranny hump!


Andrew
  #19  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by paseries View Post
Thanks man. I actually only need a lid. The previous owner tore mine to ****. It doesn't have any cloth on it or anything.
ok, np, upon parting out its yours free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford04Ranger4.0 View Post
What is that blue thing near the brake res? Condom?
not sure, ill check tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey View Post
i need the rear drive shaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK00 View Post
how much for the hood? im in louisiana ill drive to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_2006 View Post
Well lemme know what you want for the items I listed :P and we can go from there.

Really its the cruise bulbs I need and also the bulb thats in the headlight switch as well if yours still was good.
And im gonna also go ahead and dibs that cupholder on the tranny hump!


Andrew
downey, black00, and andrew I will let you guys know as soon as the part out begins, I'd like to give it 2 weeks or less to try and spare myself the hassle of parting out.

in the meantime please make me your best offer.

Those who are able to make local pick up are MORE THAN WELCOME TO.

I really appreciate everyone's interest.
  #20  
Old 08-19-2009
strakill's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: santa maria, Ca
Posts: 430
Subscribed. Im gonna watch this thread. If parting out begins then there is some stuff Im gonna want.
  #21  
Old 08-19-2009
jt_ranger's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 297
if you do end up parting it out can i grab those mirrors from you for like 50 shipped?
  #22  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
I'll be sure to pm everyone who was interested in parts when the part out begins.
  #23  
Old 08-19-2009
cchsbuzz19's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,417
are the center Caps in good shape?
  #24  
Old 08-19-2009
Robuilt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: McAllen, TX
Posts: 44
I'm from mcallen. How much for the hitch?
  #25  
Old 08-19-2009
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
wtf i wish texas wasn't a like 24 hour drive i would def. be down there for the hood, grille shell lights header panel etc ****!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just CRASHED my 1994 XLT Brian5792 General Ford Ranger Discussion 2 06-01-2015 03:44 PM
1998 Ford Ranger XLT for $$1500.00 OBO located in USA - Georgia. jrvc111 Ranger Based Vehicles 0 09-21-2013 04:39 PM
1999 Ford Ranger XLT - $1500 bleech1 Ranger Based Vehicles 4 06-07-2012 11:45 PM
eBay / Craigslist Find: 89 Ford Bronco II 4x4 With Lift Kit - $1500 (southern mo) Noone eBay & Craigslist Finds 4 12-29-2009 06:19 PM
FS: 2001 Black Ford Ranger XLT 4.0L V6 4X4 [NH] ryan_88 Ranger Based Vehicles 1 05-09-2009 02:15 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:58 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.