Crashed 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 $1500 (tx) - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger Based Vehicles For sale of complete trucks, no part outs.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
wtf i wish texas wasn't a like 24 hour drive i would def. be down there for the hood, grille shell lights header panel etc ****!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could find a local buyer to pick up the whole ranger and take the hassle of parting out off my hands.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Robuilt View Post
I'm from mcallen. How much for the hitch?
You're more than welcome to come look at the truck, ummm I'm not to sure if I should part the hitch already because it wouldn't be fair for the person, if there'd be a person, who'd buy it whole, but at least you can come by and we can meet eachother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchsbuzz19 View Post
are the center Caps in good shape?
I'm nto sure if I should part the center caps from the wheels fror the same reason stated above, I'm not sure if the person wanting the wheels would mind the center caps not being included. I really really appr3eciate your interest, please be patient with me.
  #27  
Old 08-19-2009
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
hell if i was closer i would buy the entire thing and get it fixed haha then i don't have to do a front end conversion
  #28  
Old 08-19-2009
turbo's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford04Ranger4.0 View Post
What is that blue thing near the brake res? Condom?

hahaha.. it looks like it might be the cruise safety harness that was installed as part of the cruise/brake reservoir recall a couple years ago.
  #29  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo View Post
hahaha.. it looks like it might be the cruise safety harness that was installed as part of the cruise/brake reservoir recall a couple years ago.
I was about to say yesterday that it appears to be a sticker or something like that because I handle all my busioness behind closed doors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
hell if i was closer i would buy the entire thing and get it fixed haha then i don't have to do a front end conversion
How much gas would it take to get overhere and back?
  #30  
Old 08-19-2009
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
a lot of gas a very lot of gas lol 12mpg ftl haha
  #31  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
a lot of gas a very lot of gas lol 12mpg ftl haha
LOL! true!
  #32  
Old 08-19-2009
Robuilt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: McAllen, TX
Posts: 44
Hey bud. I'm from mcallen. How much for the hitch?
  #33  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robuilt View Post
Hey bud. I'm from mcallen. How much for the hitch?
I'm taking offers right now for when the part out begins, lmk your offer.
  #34  
Old 08-19-2009
wvcat's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Cumberland
Posts: 2,044
I would swap the hole cab over to a 4wd frame off a rolled truck and make a nice truck out of it...
  #35  
Old 08-19-2009
Redrocket's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Waynesville n.c
Posts: 1,993
ohh red hood i would love to get that but tx is far away and im sure shiping would be through the roof. if you decide to ship parts out let me know what ya want for the hood and it shiped to 28786
  #36  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrocket View Post
ohh red hood i would love to get that but tx is far away and im sure shiping would be through the roof. if you decide to ship parts out let me know what ya want for the hood and it shiped to 28786
I'll lyk know when the part out begins, but I think another memeber out of Louisiana was going to come for it, either way I'll lyk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcat View Post
I would swap the hole cab over to a 4wd frame off a rolled truck and make a nice truck out of it...
I wanted to do that, but beleive it or not, it's hard to come them.
  #37  
Old 08-19-2009
wvcat's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Cumberland
Posts: 2,044
I just picked this one up real cheap(rolled white one) and the green one cheap the next day. I found them on craigslist about 150 miles away but not a problem, I just rented a dolly and drug them home. No offense intended but I bought both of them for less than your asking.
Name:  Picture161-1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  217.0 KB
Of course you could alaways do a rear frame swap.
Name:  Picture146.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  188.8 KB
  #38  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcat View Post
I just picked this one up real cheap(rolled white one) and the green one cheap the next day. I found them on craigslist about 150 miles away but not a problem, I just rented a dolly and drug them home. No offense intended but I bought both of them for less than your asking.
[/IMG]
nice buy, no offense taken.
  #39  
Old 08-19-2009
Robuilt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: McAllen, TX
Posts: 44
Will you take fourty bucks for the hitch? And ill drive over and pick it up.
  #40  
Old 08-20-2009
TXranger4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: McAllen, TEXAS
Posts: 287
lol man kyle just part it out already
  #41  
Old 08-20-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXranger4x4 View Post
lol man kyle just part it out already
Tony you're not helping here bro! Well actually, you already have, you were the one who reffered me to this badass site!
  #42  
Old 08-20-2009
SanityAside's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,199
what about the interior door panels with all the electric window stuff? PM me, im not too far from you
  #43  
Old 08-20-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityAside View Post
what about the interior door panels with all the electric window stuff? PM me, im not too far from you
I'll sell the the stuff once I start parting out, lmk what your offer is.

thank you
Kyle Cruz
  #44  
Old 08-20-2009
Andrew_2006's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by typeflex View Post
I'll sell the the stuff once I start parting out, lmk what your offer is.

thank you
Kyle Cruz
hey hey i called window stuff :P

Andrew
  #45  
Old 08-20-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY THE WHOLE TRUCK AND SPARE ME ALL THE WORK!!!!!
  #46  
Old 08-21-2009
Andrew_2006's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 352
lol im sure you'd get what your asking from parting it out, probably more really when you figure it all out.

Andrew
  #47  
Old 08-21-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brownsville, TX
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_2006 View Post
lol im sure you'd get what your asking from parting it out, probably more really when you figure it all out.

Andrew
I probably would, but just the hassle of having to uninstall things, I'm a really lazy person.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just CRASHED my 1994 XLT Brian5792 General Ford Ranger Discussion 2 06-01-2015 03:44 PM
1998 Ford Ranger XLT for $$1500.00 OBO located in USA - Georgia. jrvc111 Ranger Based Vehicles 0 09-21-2013 04:39 PM
1999 Ford Ranger XLT - $1500 bleech1 Ranger Based Vehicles 4 06-07-2012 11:45 PM
eBay / Craigslist Find: 89 Ford Bronco II 4x4 With Lift Kit - $1500 (southern mo) Noone eBay & Craigslist Finds 4 12-29-2009 06:19 PM
FS: 2001 Black Ford Ranger XLT 4.0L V6 4X4 [NH] ryan_88 Ranger Based Vehicles 1 05-09-2009 02:15 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:19 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.