Subscription question - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger-Forums Office Post all comments, questions, and suggestions about the site in this sub-forum. Announcements will be posted here as well.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 05-26-2012
Mcleary316's Avatar
Member

Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
Posts: 2,322
Subscription question

So now that it has been determined that those of us who got the christmas special price last december, when we have to renew this year we have to pay for the more expensive one right? How can I reactivate the cheaper subscription to the christmas like before? Sorry if this was answered before somewhere.
  #2  
Old 05-26-2012
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
If you can add in an auto pay I can give you the paypal address. Otherwise when you do get ready to subscribe, PM Kris or myself and we will help you out. But you have 6 months.

That goes for everyone with the xmas special. Just PM Kris or myself to fix it.
  #3  
Old 05-27-2012
Mcleary316's Avatar
Member

Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
Posts: 2,322
What's the address? I'll see if I can add it on PayPal.
  #4  
Old 05-27-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User… ltr
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,773
What’s the Christmas Special that I missed… ?
I will be renewing next Feb… 2013, (I think) and if I can get a special pricing in Dec 2012 I will and may upgrade to a “LvL III”.
Talk to me pls, did I miss out completely ?
  #5  
Old 05-27-2012
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
The Xmas bonus was available in Dec and Jan i think. (maybe only Dec)
Which was a level 3 Subscription for $15.00
  #6  
Old 05-27-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User… ltr
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
The Xmas bonus was available in Dec and Jan i think. (maybe only Dec)
Which was a level 3 Subscription for $15.00
Guess I missed it.
Will there be another one… that is the question ?

Thks for the reply.
  #7  
Old 05-27-2012
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrambler82 View Post
Guess I missed it.
Will there be another one… that is the question ?

Thks for the reply.
That was something Rick offered and has the past couple years. I don't know if the new owners will or not.
  #8  
Old 05-27-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User… ltr
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,773
Thks...
  #9  
Old 05-27-2012
Rick-RF's Avatar
OG
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,534
Yea, if you had that subscription it will end on the auto renew of this year. It was a little bonus thing I ran. I have no idea if the new owners will be doing that or not.

Thanks as always for the previous support.

Rick
  #10  
Old 05-27-2012
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
Yea, if you had that subscription it will end on the auto renew of this year. It was a little bonus thing I ran. I have no idea if the new owners will be doing that or not.

Thanks as always for the previous support.

Rick
We are still going to be running that special for those that bought it!
  #11  
Old 05-28-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User… ltr
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98liftedranger View Post
We are still going to be running that special for those that bought it!
I know I am pushing this early but as I said, I will be renewing in Feb 2013 (if we are still here and I mean the earth - Dec 21, 2012…) lol. Will this be available to others that didn’t pick it up last year ?

And thks to Rick for not only helping me out with my subscription mess but also for running this site for the time he has, it was and is and hope it will be in the future, one of the best Ranger Sites on the Web.

ltr.
  #12  
Old 05-28-2012
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98liftedranger View Post
That was something Rick offered and has the past couple years. I don't know if the new owners will or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrambler82 View Post
I know I am pushing this early but as I said, I will be renewing in Feb 2013 (if we are still here and I mean the earth - Dec 21, 2012…) lol. Will this be available to others that didn’t pick it up last year ?

And thks to Rick for not only helping me out with my subscription mess but also for running this site for the time he has, it was and is and hope it will be in the future, one of the best Ranger Sites on the Web.

ltr.
As I said. I do not know if it will be available. The answer hasn't changed.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Subscription Question DSFD506 Ranger-Forums Office 12 05-11-2012 01:43 PM
Paypal - Subscription Issues. Sept 19-27 2010 Rick-RF Ranger-Forums Office 4 09-28-2010 08:25 AM
Subscription Trouble btm757 Ranger-Forums Office 5 09-26-2010 03:34 PM
Free 1yr subscription to Four Wheeler Mag. Meddle General Ford Ranger Discussion 3 04-24-2010 12:05 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.