BLACKRANGER04 - Page 4 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger Products, Company, & Member Reviews Like a Ford Ranger product? Perhaps a product was not up to par? Did a member impress you? This is the sub-forum for you.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #76  
Old 10-28-2011
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Let's just let it go, guys. No sense in dragging this on any longer.
  #77  
Old 10-28-2011
robert99ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana/Mississippi
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRtech View Post
And tomorrow, in our next installment of
As The Bearing Turns........
Featuring the cast of
The Young and The Wrenchless....
Hilarious
  #78  
Old 10-28-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRtech View Post
And tomorrow, in our next installment of
As The Bearing Turns........
Featuring the cast of
The Young and The Wrenchless....
lmfao
  #79  
Old 10-28-2011
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
he has already burned his argument by saying he wasn't gonna pay, and just take his truck, end of story, but i'm sorry even if you took this to court, the judge will just laugh at you, there is no wrong doing on ace's part, he told you that your passenger wheel was cambered out, and you were standing right over him when he put your truck back together, i think you just need to man up, and stop having mommy pay for your neglect, i don't for once think it is a jealousy thing, i think its just normal wear and tear,a nd neglect that the ball joints wore out
  #80  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acemavrick View Post
yea ok someone is jealous of ur POS that some ****ing moron doesnt know **** bout **** and ur facts are wrong and laid on a hub bearing for 20 secs?? ROFL dude just get off the forums uve changed ur story and the only names i have called u is a thief, a lair. and u have NOTHING SPECIAL u drive... its a run of the mill pos 4x4 BLACK 4.0 ROFL nothing special there... go back to ur "front end expert" of 3 years exp... when u want someone who really knows what there doing come back to the ballfield... until then ur stuck in the locker room or even better.... INSTALL UR OWN **** o wait u dunno how to... called a HANES MANUAL.... or a HOW TO GUIDE.... 25+ years of doing hubs and auto work... and having NONE come back... says something about people knowing there jobs... COME back down to earth.... and off ur little happy cloud NO ONE IS JEALOUS of ur lying story telling self... go play back in the sand box now... o and brian explain how MAGICALLY the upper control arm bolt cam lose if u were STANDING right there???? explain that one... o wait ur just gonna make up some bs haha just admit U were in the wrong driving off... and all ur messages and private pms uve sent me saying UR not gonna pay??? well how about i just show the CHECK UR MOTHER MAILED ROFL pretty bad ur mother has to pay for ur drive offs.. dude uve screwed 3 members no one really cares what u have to say... U were in the wrong... point blank
Ok, for the 2nd time you dumb SOB. MY MOM DIDN'T PAY YOU $HIT! I would like to see this check that was supposably mailed off, and my truck is better than anything you'll ever own. Atleast I wasn't stupid enough to let a Toyota Prius run me off the road. You're nothing but a dishonest mechanic in my book.
  #81  
Old 10-28-2011
acemavrick's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ky
Posts: 663
didnt klc say drop it? ROFL u dont listen...
  #82  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT01RANGER View Post
he has already burned his argument by saying he wasn't gonna pay, and just take his truck, end of story, but i'm sorry even if you took this to court, the judge will just laugh at you, there is no wrong doing on ace's part, he told you that your passenger wheel was cambered out, and you were standing right over him when he put your truck back together, i think you just need to man up, and stop having mommy pay for your neglect, i don't for once think it is a jealousy thing, i think its just normal wear and tear,a nd neglect that the ball joints wore out
WTF??? I don't know what kinda crack you been smokin but my wheel was NOT cambered out when I took it to Olymco the first time to get fixed and for the 5th time my mom did not pay for anything. And how the hell do you think he's going to take my truck when he's in the wrong?
You guys are just a bunch of losers that take up for the bad guy so I'm not getting on R-F anymore.
  #83  
Old 10-28-2011
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by acemavrick View Post
didnt klc say drop it? ROFL u dont listen...
i know right?
  #84  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acemavrick View Post
didnt klc say drop it? ROFL u dont listen...
The truth hurts doesn't it?
  #85  
Old 10-28-2011
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
WTF??? I don't know what kinda crack you been smokin but my wheel was NOT cambered out when I took it to Olymco the first time to get fixed and for the 5th time my mom did not pay for anything. And how the hell do you think he's going to take my truck when he's in the wrong?
You guys are just a bunch of losers that take up for the bad guy so I'm not getting on R-F anymore.


damn dawg, how'd ya know i smoke da crack...LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just man up, and say ya F'd up, and all will be cool, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta be that guy, all i have to say is bye bye, i don't think anyone will miss you herre


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
The truth hurts doesn't it?

you tell me, you screwed a couple people, and you get all pissy when someone calls you on it
  #86  
Old 10-28-2011
acemavrick's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ky
Posts: 663
^^^ hey "that other guy" u gonna share da crack???? hahahahaha
  #87  
Old 10-28-2011
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by acemavrick View Post
^^^ hey "that other guy" u gonna share da crack???? hahahahaha
hey, you know we got nothing but the finest crack up here in the northwest
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:10 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.