Danger06Ranger - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger Products, Company, & Member Reviews Like a Ford Ranger product? Perhaps a product was not up to par? Did a member impress you? This is the sub-forum for you.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 08-12-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
I know Matt! I'm STILL kicking myself in the *** over it. Guess it was a lesson. From now on, I will speak my mind, not bite my tongue, the moment when **** like this happens.


Lets riddle. This word that is spelled similarly to touche but is not pronounced the same. And the word is??
Mouche?
  #52  
Old 08-12-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak03 View Post
i don't like guessing games your feelings are going to get hurt. you messed up and accepted it like an idiot its your fault now GTFO
Yeah, I messed up. I admitted that. I still can be pissed off that he lied about their description in the first place, causing me to drive 3 hours each way, which is the point of this thread. The point of this thread is NOT, as I posted in the OP, to ***** that I traded and think he should do this or that or whatever. The point of this thread is to write a review saying that he, Ryan Love, aka Danger06Ranger was shady, and lied about the condition of wheels that I drove 3 hours for. Don't get get that? Did you read the original post? Did you read the original post and somehow miss that?

GTFO? Its my thread. Lol.

Marcus, I have noted your opinion on the matter. Thanks for taking my survey. Show yourself the little X button at the top right now? Bye?
  #53  
Old 08-12-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Yeah, I messed up. I admitted that. I still can be pissed off that he lied about their description in the first place, causing me to drive 3 hours each way, which is the point of this thread. The point of this thread is NOT, as I posted in the OP, to ***** that I traded and think he should do this or that or whatever. The point of this thread is to write a review saying that he, Ryan Love, aka Danger06Ranger was shady, and lied about the condition of wheels that I drove 3 hours for. Don't get get that? Did you read the original post? Did you read the original post and somehow miss that?

GTFO? Its my thread. Lol.

Marcus, I have noted your opinion on the matter. Thanks for taking my survey. Show yourself the little X button at the top right now? Bye?
glad you admit that. you still accepted so your dumb no reason to bash someone else. ya he might have lied and i can understand taking them anyways. but if you were going to ***** about them then why did you take them? look in the mirror and slap your self
  #54  
Old 08-12-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Just in case you didn't hear it from anybody else, Freddie, you shouldn't have traded. I just thought I'd let you know because I didn't see about a dozen other members saying that yet.

Also, I wasn't sure, but did you accept that fact?

I agree with you. Dude should have been honest from the get go.
  #55  
Old 08-12-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak03 View Post
glad you admit that. you still accepted so your dumb no reason to bash someone else. ya he might have lied and i can understand taking them anyways. but if you were going to ***** about them then why did you take them? look in the mirror and slap your self
Should I type it out slower so you get it? I r e g r e t t a k i n g t h e m b u t i h a d j u s t d r i v e n 3 hours to get them, and i had no idea what to say when I saw them. I was pretty shocked, and didnt say anything. Even though i should have. Get it? I already said that like 40 times, please dont make me repeat myself again. Your comment about slapping myself is ridiculous btw. Oh, and bashing him? So you don't think it was shady for him to lie like that in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
Just in case you didn't hear it from anybody else, Freddie, you shouldn't have traded. I just thought I'd let you know because I didn't see about a dozen other members saying that yet.

Also, I wasn't sure, but did you accept that fact?

I agree with you. Dude should have been honest from the get go.
I shouldnt have traded?!?!? That's news to me!?! I must not have gotten the memo.

I havent accepted the fact either. As a matter of fact, a month and a half later, I'm still not getting sleep over it.
[/sarcasm]
Thanks Jim. I have accepted that the wheels are a loss. He got me, he f*ck*d me.
  #56  
Old 08-12-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
He got me, he f*ck*d me.
you like it rawf? again hes shady from the get go and you continued to trade grow a pair and say whats on your mind.
  #57  
Old 08-12-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Thanks Jim. I have accepted that the wheels are a loss. He got me, he f*ck*d me.
Any time, buddy.

And I'm only giving you a hard time.
  #58  
Old 08-12-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak03 View Post
you like it rawf? again hes shady from the get go and you continued to trade grow a pair and say whats on your mind.
I am saying whats on my mind. I have been this whole thread.
I didnt know he was shady until I talked to a few other members on my way home with these wheels. I had no idea. I wish somebody would have warned me when they saw my WTT thread in which him and I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
Any time, buddy.

And I'm only giving you a hard time.
Lol I would expect nothing less.
  #59  
Old 08-12-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
I am saying whats on my mind. I have been this whole thread.
I didnt know he was shady until I talked to a few other members on my way home with these wheels. I had no idea. I wish somebody would have warned me when they saw my WTT thread in which him and I posted.

im not saying anything else your dumb suck it up he got you. just gives you a reason to powercoat them
  #60  
Old 08-12-2009
BLK02's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BC
Posts: 1,350
i'd just ignore the idiots that don't understand the purpose of this thread...

I agree with you completely, its complete b/s that someone would lie about the condition of a part, go back on his words... etc. its all been said

at least now with this thread people know not to deal with 06danger ranger... get it mossyoak? no need to bash the op especially after he's already admitted fault and if you think that he is bashing 06dangerranger then you are in a world of your own.
  #61  
Old 08-12-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
so, i guess now im a shady guy to deal with. he posted a thread on the forum i did the deal on sayin i was a bad seller. makin it seem like its my fault he traded.
Ryan, I will respond to that comment on here. I will not bother to sign up on that site.

Yes Ryan, you ARE a shady guy to deal with. The fact of the matter is that you lied, all along about the condition of the wheels. See my original post? Its filled with quotes from PMs from you. You claim that the wheels are perfect, with only scratches from the wheel weights. See those pictures I took and posted? WTF were wheel weights covering the entire wheels or something???

Why don't you man up, and stop acting shady. I will call you out on this. You are acting shady just by posting lies on GL4x4, saying that you told me ahead of time about the condition of the wheels, etc. Post the TRUTH on that thread eh, instead of lying to them too? Maybe if they knew the truth, yeah, they'd agree with everyone on here. I'm SOL since I did the deal, however it was still shady and ****ty of you to lie in the first place.

Freddie
  #62  
Old 08-12-2009
Newks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Waukesha WI
Posts: 241
just take a dump in a box and mail it to him. crap for crap?
  #63  
Old 08-12-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak03 View Post
im not saying anything else your dumb suck it up he got you. just gives you a reason to powercoat them
It would be appreciated it. I have noted your opinion. Thank you for your participation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newks View Post
just take a dump in a box and mail it to him. crap for crap?
Sounds fair..
  #64  
Old 08-12-2009
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newks View Post
just take a dump in a box and mail it to him. crap for crap?
YES!!!

"Its my S*** in a BOX!"

-----------------------------------

  #65  
Old 08-12-2009
Melt's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,392
i feel for you so hard man

back in my honda days i had a set of gsr blades (in great condition they go for 400 to 500 with good tires) ... and i blew up 2 ... so i put up what id trade for and would add cash if they were real nice

a guy offers to trade me straight up for "ls mesh" (usually 300 - 400 with good tires) .... so i get em and 2 of em are bald inside (camber wear) ... and 2 are curbed i stupidly do it after we both drive 50 miles each to meet up

so i was still eventually out on new tires because no shop would simply flip the tire on the rim (despite what this idiot said) ... still kick myself for it even though i no longer have the car
  #66  
Old 08-12-2009
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
dang freddie! now i know! i still say you shoulda sold them to me LOL!!!
  #67  
Old 08-13-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
It sucks Freddie, it really does.

I look at it as the principle....the principle of dishonesty and 'sellers' being decieving. I've shipped a rare item to Michigan and it arrived damaged due to the packing job. I maned up and made it right by us agreeing on what would be proper compensation to make it right. But...along with 98% of the posters in this thread, I agree with 'em. Bottom line: if you don't like what you see, cut your losses(fuel) and walk away. Otherwise, you're stuck with something you don't like. Can't blame him for you going in on the deal. I'm a little pissed about my compressor for paint trade...and my stock axles for his stock axles trades....because i'm a nice guy. It did seem like he was willing to work it out with you...that says something. It's purely his choice to work with you or not...you did accept the trade but I'm not going to get too deep in that as it's been stated many many times and you completely understand that side of it. I will say...those pics he sent you...they look damn good. Shoot...my truck looks damn good in pics too, but in person, you see all the flaws. I know if I were in your shoes, $100 in gas is nothing if the item I'm interested in is crap..I wouldn't have done it. And yes, I did read your OP and all the follow responses.

He got the long end, you got the short end. Just like a used vehicle....as-is condition unless an expressed warranty was given.
  #68  
Old 08-13-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
I know what you're saying about working it out when one or both parties in a deal are not satisfied. I thought that this is what might have happened. Its over now though.

I guess that these were my thoughts at the time. I just don't appreciate Ryan lying in the first place about the condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherriff Bufford T Justice, Texas, from Smokey and the Bandit
I didn't come all the way this far to go home with empty pockets
Anyways. I guess this thread is done until Ryan responds to my PM about the lies he posted on GL4x4, IF he responds at all.
  #69  
Old 08-13-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
And with that said...


Closed.







Ryan, if you'd like to have a voice in this thread, PM me.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:31 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.