All cleaned up for my Gal's Formal :) - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 05-05-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifted97ranger View Post
Nice....not the truck, her....well you know


I still say ditch the flaps!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-05-2008
AndyRanger1's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sticks, CT
Posts: 181
holy ****e,,, you got a BEAUTY!!!! wsh mine was that clean!!! lol... but then she wouldnt be so fun,, everyone has their uses,,,, great truck bro..
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-05-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifted97ranger View Post
Nice....not the truck, her....well you know


I still say ditch the flaps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard View Post
Lol I understand...thanks ya'll Ill take it as a compliment haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambob117 View Post
shiny!
Thanks man!



Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRanger1 View Post
holy ****e,,, you got a BEAUTY!!!! wsh mine was that clean!!! lol... but then she wouldnt be so fun,, everyone has their uses,,,, great truck bro..
haha Ya I agree everyone has their uses for sure lol Thanks man!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-05-2008
01 ranger 4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 1,100
wtf i havent been payin attention to your threads since your bodylift one and damn your truck looks so f-ing pimp all clean with that lift and rims and tires
very nice i wish my truck would clean up like that but its got to many wheelin scars
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-05-2008
Ace's Avatar
Ace Ace is offline
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Central, Illinois
Posts: 3,448
are those rims the same as high rollers? also what kind are they
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-05-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Aberdeen and Salisbury MD
Posts: 1,840
looks nice man.... freakin bling and shining... u need to clean mine like that
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-05-2008
RangerMuse's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,727
Love the ride man looks amazing the wheels and tires are outstanding
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-06-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01 ranger 4x4 View Post
wtf i havent been payin attention to your threads since your bodylift one and damn your truck looks so f-ing pimp all clean with that lift and rims and tires
very nice i wish my truck would clean up like that but its got to many wheelin scars
haha ya man its been in the works!! Thanks so much!!! Bring it on over to VA we can take care of the scratches :) I got some gooood detailin stuff to throw at it haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
are those rims the same as high rollers? also what kind are they
They are a close style to his...his are the KMC XD Hoss's I believe..mine are the Pro Comp 6001's. I like them just because they have a little thicker spoke design...let me know if ya got more questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkaranger04 View Post
looks nice man.... freakin bling and shining... u need to clean mine like that
Thanks man!!!! Ill clean it for ya...like I said bring it on over to VA!!! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerMuse View Post
Love the ride man looks amazing the wheels and tires are outstanding
Thanks so much I really appreciate it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-06-2008
01 ranger 4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 1,100
sorry to thread jack but arent you a prof. detailer
what do you recomend to get out the scratches ive tried rubbing compound but lightly i dont want to mess up the clear and all wax does it get rid of light light scratches
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-06-2008
RockysFord's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 2,782
Looks really clean man... only thing i think iwould change is the exhaust tips.. they hang alittle too low for me.. but i know the rear shackels are in the way, because it was hard running mine like that..

Looks good though
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 05-07-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01 ranger 4x4 View Post
sorry to thread jack but arent you a prof. detailer
what do you recomend to get out the scratches ive tried rubbing compound but lightly i dont want to mess up the clear and all wax does it get rid of light light scratches
PM Sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockysFord View Post
Looks really clean man... only thing i think iwould change is the exhaust tips.. they hang alittle too low for me.. but i know the rear shackels are in the way, because it was hard running mine like that..

Looks good though
Thanks man I really appreciate that! The tips are def. hangin a little low in my eyes too I just cant do anything else to get them higher goin out at a 45 like that..the dern leafs are in the way but Im tryin to come up w/ a new setup. I really wanna put them out in front of the tire but I imagine that would just be hangin down too...which wouldnt help much lol
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 05-07-2008
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
damn i wish i could make my truck look that nice for my prom this weekend anyone want to loan me some wheels for the weekend like 32s on some nice chrome wheels anyone
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 05-07-2008
Lord Of War's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 4,599
Truck looks so good. Filthy... absolutly filthy.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 05-07-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
haha thanks Jake I appreciate it! And Cameron if you can fit these 35s under there Ill lend them to ya
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-07-2008
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
yeah are you guna drive them up to me too lol i wish i had more money lol all in good time
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-07-2008
EdGe_wannabe's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Richmond Hill, Georgia
Posts: 4,306
Def HOTT. Oh yea, the truck too. lol jk

Brenton
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 05-07-2008
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
That one pic with her and the old school milk crate is a freakin crack up! Don't worry, my gf is like 5'-4" too so she'd probably have to use a freakin curby to get in mine! That last one was a good'n too! My gf wanted to do something like that with my truck, so pics may come to follow that statement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Haha nice pics. Man I can't get over how well those tires and rims look on your truck. Its just perfect.
I couldn't agree more!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdGe_wannabe View Post
Def HOTT. Oh yea, the truck too. lol jk

Brenton
I'm with brenton on this one! haha
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 05-08-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey View Post
yeah are you guna drive them up to me too lol i wish i had more money lol all in good time
haha all in good time man dont you worry I know alllll about waiting lol I didnt think this thing was ever gonna get finishe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdGe_wannabe View Post
Def HOTT. Oh yea, the truck too. lol jk

Brenton
hahaha Thanks Brenton I appreciate that...oh and thanks for the compliment on the truck too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
That one pic with her and the old school milk crate is a freakin crack up! Don't worry, my gf is like 5'-4" too so she'd probably have to use a freakin curby to get in mine! That last one was a good'n too! My gf wanted to do something like that with my truck, so pics may come to follow that statement!
hahahaha ya man you should have seen me tryin to get her in the truck the crate def. wasnt enough lol She was freakin out it was hilarious...last night she was complainin about gettin up in there I was like alright Ill just carry the crate w/ us everywhere we go now...Im gonna put her name all over that crate haha



Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
I couldn't agree more!!!!
and thanks so much for that :)



Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
I'm with brenton on this one! haha
and once again..thank ya :) now lets see some pictures of you and your girl and your truck!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-08-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Haha my girl doesn't want me to lift my truck cause she won't be able to get into it either. Shes 5'4" as well so she can barely get in it if I'm flexing at all lol. Good stuff.

PS did I mention how great your truck looks
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-08-2008
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
I was telling trent this last night but when my girl decides to take pics with my truck (her idea lol) I'm gonna start the "Your truck and your girl" thread lol
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 05-08-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Haha my girl doesn't want me to lift my truck cause she won't be able to get into it either. Shes 5'4" as well so she can barely get in it if I'm flexing at all lol. Good stuff.

PS did I mention how great your truck looks
hahaha your too funny trent thanks man!! and ya you gotta love liften her up in there lol...I gotta open up the extra cab door too so when I lift her up in there people cant see things that they shouldnt when she is wearin a skirt hahahaha now thats funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
I was telling trent this last night but when my girl decides to take pics with my truck (her idea lol) I'm gonna start the "Your truck and your girl" thread lol
I was thinkin about the same thing!!! Ill be lookin for that thread lol
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-08-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansnxtweek View Post
hahaha your too funny trent thanks man!! and ya you gotta love liften her up in there lol...I gotta open up the extra cab door too so when I lift her up in there people cant see things that they shouldnt when she is wearin a skirt hahahaha now thats funny
ahahah thats the exact thing I told her! thats too funny!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 05-08-2008
vansnxtweek's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,666
hahaha I could imagine that being a sticker..."I lifted my truck just so I would have a reason to pick up my girlfriend whenever we go out"
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 05-08-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
ahaha I'd rock it
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 05-08-2008
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
I still like the one I saw on CD... "Lift it, fat chicks can't jump"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally...My Formal Introduction...ha Cory Member Introductions 15 12-06-2007 11:02 AM
Modded gas tank from 19.5 to 29.5 Gal camodown General Ford Ranger Discussion 15 06-12-2007 09:09 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:58 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.