Finally pics of the new mustang! - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Icon10 Finally pics of the new mustang!

Well I've had the car for 2 days now and LOVE it. Just need to replace the head lights(on the way) fix the exhaust leak/broken hanger and redo the tint and she'll be good to go. I am also replacing the billet shift ****. I like the look, but not the feel. Plus it collects heat BAD. I'm going with a factory looking shift **** in leather. Anyway the pics.

Name:  Untitled5-1copy.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  40.5 KB

Name:  DSC_0139.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  106.5 KB

Name:  DSC_0138.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  108.6 KB

Name:  DSC_0135.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  106.4 KB

Name:  DSC_0133.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  90.7 KB

The fleet as of now lol
Name:  Untitled-1copy.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  49.7 KB

Night interior shots. Not the best, but will do. I forgot my remote trigger.
Name:  DSC_0148.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  62.9 KB

Name:  DSC_0142.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  59.6 KB

Vid tomorrow. I took one, but the exhaust was to loud for the camera at 10 feet lol.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-02-2010
t3ob's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Posts: 1,762
Very Nice man, looks great!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2010
Black1987's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: clinton twp, michigan
Posts: 352
thats a awsome stang. u kno my 18th birthday is right around the corner (sept 9) and that would make a awsome gift lol jk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-02-2010
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
I put an S197 shift **** on my 94. Feels a little bulky at first, but now that I have used it a while I like it quite a bit.

Name:  28772d97.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  19.3 KB

Name:  a6d4463d.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  35.3 KB
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2010
01RangerEdge's Avatar
Scrambles the DeathDealer
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MO
Posts: 7,598
Looks great
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2010
Lazler's Avatar
Senior Member
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Posts: 5,526
I officially hate you a lot now..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ob View Post
Very Nice man, looks great!
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1987 View Post
thats a awsome stang. u kno my 18th birthday is right around the corner (sept 9) and that would make a awsome gift lol jk
Sure give me 11k and I'll say happy bday lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixt9coug View Post
I put an S197 shift **** on my 94. Feels a little bulky at first, but now that I have used it a while I like it quite a bit.



Looks nice, but I love the look/feel of the shift **** on the 04 I had. So I went with one like it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-02-2010
brianjwilson's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 3,650
Looks good Mike!
I see what you were saying about the head lights now.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01RangerEdge View Post
Looks great
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazler View Post
I officially hate you a lot now..
haha come to alabama and i'll let you drive it

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjwilson View Post
Looks good Mike!
I see what you were saying about the head lights now.
Thanks Brian. Yeah the head lights are rough. Mostly just the pass side, but it'll look way better when the new heads get here.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-02-2010
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
Which heads did you go with? I replaced the ones on my mom's 02 a while back and I had problems with the DEPO lights. They installed fine and looked good, but after a week they started to get a TON of tiny hairline cracks all over the lens. I exchanged them and that set did the same thing. I then returned them and spent the extra bucks for some OEM Ford lights. Not a bunch more money, but infinitely better quality.

BTW, I want your rims!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixt9coug View Post
Which heads did you go with? I replaced the ones on my mom's 02 a while back and I had problems with the DEPO lights. They installed fine and looked good, but after a week they started to get a TON of tiny hairline cracks all over the lens. I exchanged them and that set did the same thing. I then returned them and spent the extra bucks for some OEM Ford lights. Not a bunch more money, but infinitely better quality.

BTW, I want your rims!
I went with some stock ebay ones. I've had good luck with ebay lights. The ones on the 04 were ebay lights and are 4 years old. Put some on the 95 and those were and still are great. Same with the ones of the f150.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-02-2010
brianjwilson's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 3,650
I don't know if anyone here has used it, but I just ordered clear lamin-x for the head lights and fog lights for our new Golf TDI. I'm hoping it looks good and I can pull it off and still have nice looking lights after a few years.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjwilson View Post
I don't know if anyone here has used it, but I just ordered clear lamin-x for the head lights and fog lights for our new Golf TDI. I'm hoping it looks good and I can pull it off and still have nice looking lights after a few years.
So you went through with it. How do you like it? Miss the subi? lol
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-02-2010
brianjwilson's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 3,650
Finally got the damn thing on Tuesday. Long story, here are the cliff notes....

- We agreed on a dealer trade on the 9th, the car was only 3 hours away.

- Days later they finally said "we couldn't get it".

- They showed me a paper for another one that was our first color choice, and said it was "in transit to the dealer, would have it very soon." Keep in mind the $1300 tax credit was cut in half after 6/30.

- A week goes by, dumb saleswoman doesn't return my calls. I go in and say "deal's off if I don't have it before the 30th. You told me it would be here in no time." She comes back and says "6/28". I think that is a little conveniently close to the end of the month.

- I go home, get on vwvortex forum and find someone to track the vin number. The f-cking car was on a boat from Germany when they told me it was on the way to a dealer, ETA was 7/12.

- I show up at the dealership raising hell, she denies any wrong doing, says it will be here soon. Meanwhile they have my deposit, and without me even asking, the woman is yelling out "What do you want me to do? You're not getting your deposit back!"

- I call HER again several days later, saying "wtf is the deal now?!" She tells me they got it on a truck instead of going on the train, was suppose to be here last Friday or Saturday. She told me Monday at the very latest.

- Friday comes, no phone calls. I have someone track the VIN and it says "dealer stock". I go to the dealership, the car is not there. Saleswoman is not there. She is gone for two weeks, never told me she was leaving.

- I raise more hell, finally get a new saleswoman. I drive by Saturday and Sunday still looking for the car. Monday I go in, they SWEAR it will be here on the 30th, sometimes the car says dealer stock before it shows up. I go home again furious.

- Wednesday freaking morning, my boss calls and says I have to work in the afternoon, meaning I won't be able to sign papers tonight after my wife leaves work. A few minutes later the saleswoman calls and says it is there, clean and ready for me to sign the papers!



The car is awesome. My wife loves it, we don't miss the Subaru even a tiny bit. I don't think I'll own another Subaru ever again unless it is a much older one or a cheapo base model. Everything about the car was so cheap anyway, it did not warrant the $30k MSRP. I'll make a thread about the car this weekend, or Monday after I get the windows tinted.

Last edited by brianjwilson; 07-02-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjwilson View Post
Finally got the damn thing on Tuesday. Long story, here are the cliff notes....

- We agreed on a dealer trade on the 9th, the car was only 3 hours away.

- Days later they finally said "we couldn't get it".

- They showed me a paper for another one that was our first color choice, and said it was "in transit to the dealer, would have it very soon." Keep in mind the $1300 tax credit was cut in half after 6/30.

- A week goes by, dumb saleswoman doesn't return my calls. I go in and say "deal's off if I don't have it before the 30th. You told me it would be here in no time." She comes back and says "6/28". I think that is a little conveniently close to the end of the month.

- I go home, get on vwvortex forum and find someone to track the vin number. The f-cking car was on a boat from Germany when they told me it was on the way to a dealer, ETA was 7/12.

- I show up at the dealership raising hell, she denies any wrong doing, says it will be here soon. Meanwhile they have my deposit, and without me even asking, the woman is yelling out "What do you want me to do? You're not getting your deposit back!"

- I call HER again several days later, saying "wtf is the deal now?!" She tells me they got it on a truck instead of going on the train, was suppose to be here last Friday or Saturday. She told me Monday at the very latest.

- Friday comes, no phone calls. I have someone track the VIN and it says "dealer stock". I go to the dealership, the car is not there. Saleswoman is not there. She is gone for two weeks, never told me she was leaving.

- I raise more hell, finally get a new saleswoman. I drive by Saturday and Sunday still looking for the car. Monday I go in, they SWEAR it will be here on the 30th, sometimes the car says dealer stock before it shows up. I go home again furious.

- Tuesday freaking morning, my boss calls and says I have to work in the afternoon, meaning I won't be able to sign papers tonight after my wife leaves work. A few minutes later the saleswoman calls and says it is there, clean and ready for me to sign the papers!



The car is awesome. My wife loves it, we don't miss the Subaru even a tiny bit. I don't think I'll own another Subaru ever again unless it is a much older one or a cheapo base model. Everything about the car was so cheap anyway, it did not warrant the $30k MSRP. I'll make a thread about the car this weekend, or Monday after I get the windows tinted.
Sounds exciting lol. Some sales people these days just dont understand. If sales person ever did that to me I would walk out WITH my deposit even if it means a lawyer gets involved. Glad you got it though. I hear you on the tint. I still need to get the fusion done. The door windows on the new ranger and now get the tint redone on the new stang. Its faded purple and the rear window is blurry as hell.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-02-2010
wellcom2knoxvile's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Corvallis, OR/Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,390
should have gone with a 12.5 man..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-02-2010
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
im so jealous
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-02-2010
FULLSCALE's Avatar
Level III Supporter

iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Clinton, Ontario
Posts: 8,181
Looks great except the spoiler! You should replace it with a 03/04 Cobra one and it'll be perfect!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-02-2010
wyldechild's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,952
Bastard. Nice car. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-02-2010
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Nice! Needs a stock fuel filler door and LEDs on the interior though

Last edited by 04blackedge; 07-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-02-2010
mlw20lu's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,825
sexxxy
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-02-2010
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Very nice!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-02-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcom2knoxvile View Post
should have gone with a 12.5 man..
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie_boysles View Post
im so jealous
be jealous! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLSCALE View Post
Looks great except the spoiler! You should replace it with a 03/04 Cobra one and it'll be perfect!
I will if I can find one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldechild View Post
Bastard. Nice car. LOL
Dont hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Nice! Needs a stock fuel filler door and LEDs on the interior though
buy me one lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlw20lu View Post
sexxxy
indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
Very nice!
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-03-2010
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLSCALE View Post
Looks great except the spoiler! You should replace it with a 03/04 Cobra one and it'll be perfect!
Totally agree. Looks kinda like a modern Vanilla Ice spoiler.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-03-2010
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
VIDEO. POST NOW

M KAY
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
finally finally got one!!!! atlanta426 Member Introductions 18 11-09-2010 04:47 PM
New topless Mustang Pics. Just a Few! TheBearJeweler Snapshots 51 08-28-2009 01:21 AM
Finally built new box (pics) SouthernMudSlinger Audio & Video Tech 19 06-27-2007 09:30 PM
Finally good pics of new tires... YellowEdge Wheels & Tires Semi-Tech 19 12-24-2006 01:12 AM
New tires finally. (big pics) anthony84_2004 Wheels & Tires Semi-Tech 26 08-03-2006 04:19 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.