Update on the Ranger - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 08-03-2009
GrabherII's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ft. Inn
Posts: 4
freakin amazing
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-03-2009
TrucknGolf's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,829
Its cool now. But I liked how it use to look.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-03-2009
silverbullet32's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skagit Valley, Washington
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucknGolf View Post
Its cool now. But I liked how it use to look.
everyone like dit when you owned a ranger
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-03-2009
rideabikenick's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Deltona, Fl.
Posts: 3,486
wow... you have out done yourself this time my friend
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-03-2009
red_fx2's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: lakeland, fl
Posts: 32
when and where zach? id like to see it.. im in the detroit area, if ur over this way. pm me and let me know.. id like to check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-03-2009
dman123's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lake worth FLA.
Posts: 105
Thats a sweet ranger
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-03-2009
Off-roadranger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Newark, Delaware
Posts: 1,751
Zach it looks KILLER man... can you do a SAS for me?? we could trade trucks for a little while lol
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-03-2009
edgerider2002's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 1,584
looks like one huge combo of a sas and a prerunner

and when you put the 5.4 in you should put the roush supercharger on in
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-03-2009
camodown's Avatar
Lost in Nowhere
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Midland, TX
Posts: 5,029
oh...oh......yup done
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-03-2009
Redrocket's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Waynesville n.c
Posts: 1,993
looks killer dude some day i will see this truck in person.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 08-03-2009
mudranger96's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lehigh Acres, FL
Posts: 2,549
Looks great Zach, but your avatar isnt literally flying anymore
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-03-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_fx2 View Post
when and where zach? id like to see it.. im in the detroit area, if ur over this way. pm me and let me know.. id like to check it out.
Did you move to MI?

Zach, it looks amazing. I don't like the way most cages are done, but so far this looks really good! Are you going to wait on the front part of the cage until after the 5.4 goes in?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-03-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 111
Looks awesome. I don't know how you keep the body so clean and unscathed for a wheeler. Pretty neat cage design, any pics without body panels on or anything by any chance? I'd like to see the cage for itself.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-03-2009
rangerboy101's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Winchester, Va
Posts: 8,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by T173M View Post
Looks awesome. I don't know how you keep the body so clean and unscathed for a wheeler. Pretty neat cage design, any pics without body panels on or anything by any chance? I'd like to see the cage for itself.
Name:  IMG_0111.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  85.4 KB
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-03-2009
01_ranger_4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Posts: 3,585
it looks great zach. truck sure has come a long way. great work!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-03-2009
ATOM's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: WI
Posts: 212
Badass. i can't wait to see the 5.4 in the ****...
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-03-2009
RangerExtreme's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Robinson, Pa
Posts: 2,047
Zach you did one hell of a job man...the truck looks simplely amazing
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-03-2009
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
damn man that thing is great i wish i had your skills. this truck keeps getting better and better i wish you would let them put it in a mag just to show that a person with a garage and an idea and his own budget can build something. I love to watch you build threads they are truly amazing. I know when your building something and your done and look at it and say wow i cant believe its done. again man great work i want to drive it some day
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-03-2009
08XLT4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: bomba shack
Posts: 3,257
Zach, you ever thought about maybe getting this thing more publicity? I am sure the 4wheel magazines would love to do a story on this build... I bet there are companies out there that would love thier sticker on your truck too... might be worth it for the free parts.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-03-2009
cchsbuzz19's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08XLT4x4 View Post
Zach, you ever thought about maybe getting this thing more publicity? I am sure the 4wheel magazines would love to do a story on this build... I bet there are companies out there that would love thier sticker on your truck too... might be worth it for the free parts.
x2

Beard your truck is so B** A**, you got straight skill in fabrication. Its crazy how many looks your truck has had since you bought it, this look by far passes them all. Nice Work!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 08-03-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
i think you should paint the cage the silver as your hood.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-03-2009
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak03 View Post
i think you should paint the cage the silver as your hood.
when the 5.4 goes in.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-03-2009
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_fx2 View Post
when and where zach? id like to see it.. im in the detroit area, if ur over this way. pm me and let me know.. id like to check it out.
other side of the state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-roadranger04 View Post
Zach it looks KILLER man... can you do a SAS for me?? we could trade trucks for a little while lol
sure but we are not swapping trucks. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
looks like one huge combo of a sas and a prerunner

and when you put the 5.4 in you should put the roush supercharger on in
nah i dont want another blower, maybe a turbo but i want raw power first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrocket View Post
looks killer dude some day i will see this truck in person.
you just may, it should be in NC in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudranger96 View Post
Looks great Zach, but your avatar isnt literally flying anymore
good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
Did you move to MI?

Zach, it looks amazing. I don't like the way most cages are done, but so far this looks really good! Are you going to wait on the front part of the cage until after the 5.4 goes in?
yeah not until then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T173M View Post
Looks awesome. I don't know how you keep the body so clean and unscathed for a wheeler. Pretty neat cage design, any pics without body panels on or anything by any chance? I'd like to see the cage for itself.
it hasnt been wheeled in most peoples definition of wheeled. but it will be more. im finally getting more time and getting it the way i want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOM View Post
Badass. i can't wait to see the 5.4 in the ****...
i didnt know you joined over here! welcome. btw i cant wait either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerExtreme View Post
Zach you did one hell of a job man...the truck looks simplely amazing
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey View Post
damn man that thing is great i wish i had your skills. this truck keeps getting better and better i wish you would let them put it in a mag just to show that a person with a garage and an idea and his own budget can build something. I love to watch you build threads they are truly amazing. I know when your building something and your done and look at it and say wow i cant believe its done. again man great work i want to drive it some day
again it probably wont ever be only because i am never satisfied with it enough to be in a mag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08XLT4x4 View Post
Zach, you ever thought about maybe getting this thing more publicity? I am sure the 4wheel magazines would love to do a story on this build... I bet there are companies out there that would love thier sticker on your truck too... might be worth it for the free parts.
i wouldnt know where to get started, i am sure Jason would but it doesnt need more publicity, idk just not what i am after i guess. its just a silly hobby to me, i enjoy it and its just fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchsbuzz19 View Post
x2

Beard your truck is so B** A**, you got straight skill in fabrication. Its crazy how many looks your truck has had since you bought it, this look by far passes them all. Nice Work!

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-03-2009
Off-roadranger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Newark, Delaware
Posts: 1,751
hmm that would be a hellava drive to get an SAS done.... BUT WORTH IT lol
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-03-2009
Ford04Ranger4.0's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plattsburgh, New York
Posts: 3,390
Looks great, did you take off the sliders?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
update: fr500 ranger 95offroadx Snapshots 12 06-02-2011 11:25 AM
update on my ranger manofak Snapshots 12 03-12-2009 09:33 PM
Ranger-Forums Server Update zabeard Ranger-Forums Office 22 12-17-2008 12:36 PM
UPDATE UPDATE: Body Lift & Stuff dodge_cowboy 1" & 3" Body Lifts 36 07-17-2006 03:01 PM
New Ranger Update!!!!! Skyjacker_44 General Ford Ranger Discussion 43 12-03-2005 04:26 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.