Want to Buy: WTB 16" tires - New Cumberland - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Suspension, Tires, & Wheels Ford Ranger suspension parts, tires, and wheels, i.e. suspension lift kits, body lifts, wheels, and tires.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 02-08-2011
wvcat's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Cumberland
Posts: 2,044
WTB 16" tires - New Cumberland

Looking for a set of 265's.. anybody have a set for sale?
  #2  
Old 02-19-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chambersburg, PA
Posts: 31
I got some 255/70/r16 Dayton Timberline A/T's, 2 have like 60-70% tread n the other 2 were on the back so they r like 30%...they r just taking up space 4 me so if you want em I'll sell em cheap
lmk, my cell is 717-816-3564, txt whenever n good luck finding something
  #3  
Old 02-19-2011
wvcat's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Cumberland
Posts: 2,044
Thanks Josh but I picked up some locally.

Mods please delete...thanks
  #4  
Old 02-22-2011
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
You must have the location in your thread title. Fixed it this time.
  #5  
Old 02-22-2011
Masteratarms93's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Goose Creek SC
Posts: 4,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
You must have the location in your thread title. Fixed it this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcat View Post
Mods please delete...thanks
.
  #6  
Old 02-22-2011
wvcat's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Cumberland
Posts: 2,044
Thanks for Kris & Kevin
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to Buy: 2001 Sport Trac seat handle & trim - New Cumberland wvcat Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 0 05-07-2011 10:08 PM
For Sale: 4.0 v6 OHV Bottom End Cumberland MD $100 99fordrangerxlt Engine & Drivetrain 0 03-14-2011 01:03 PM
For Sale: Cumberland MD 99 4.0 V6 Engine,Wheel,Radiator 99fordrangerxlt Engine & Drivetrain 0 02-22-2011 09:12 PM
99 Ranger in Cumberland MD newbie 99fordrangerxlt Member Introductions 9 03-05-2010 01:23 AM
"WTB" Shackles "AL" BamaRanger09 Suspension, Tires, & Wheels 4 04-24-2009 11:29 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:38 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.