Originally Posted by lifted97ranger
that is a sweet setup for that type of supercharger.....that took a lot of custom work cause i doubt that is a kit....
how much boost is he running and what else does he have done to the engine?
for a Ranger, i think that style is too much....a roots style is much better and takes up less room.....
the last time he updated his website
* Full 3" Exhaust System
o Catco 9000 Series Universal Cat
o Flowmaster 30 Series Street/Strip Muffler
* JBA Ceramic Coated Headers
* 66mm BBK Throttle Body
* Hurst Short Throw Shifter
* 75mm Pro-M Mass Airflow Sensor
* K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
* Street Smart Design Intake Tube
* Vortech V2 Supercharger
o Vortech Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve
o Vortech 2.62" Charger Pulley
o Vortech 94-00 V6 Mustang Intake Tube
* BBK 190lph in-tank Fuel Pump
* 36lbs/hr Fuel Injectors
* Stage III Heads
* Dyno tuned by Fordchip.com
* Electric Fan
* 4.0 Performance Adjustable Engine Link
So it was a stock vortech ranger kit, that he added the Bypass Valve and then swaped to a mustang intake setup and relocated the battery to his bed.