well i forgot to get a pick of the brush, but i used the same kinda brush to scrub my tires that i used on my seats...
this area was lookin pretty scummy
now the seats.... the driverside now has a hint of a water stain - again
cause i got caught in the rain today.
i dipped the brush into the bucket, and then scrubbed the seats, using the soap/water on the brush, took multiple dippings into the bucket, but this method allowed me to control how much water was getting into the seats. i worked up a nice lather, and then woroked on the other seat and let the soap do a lil magic, then i went back to seat 1 and vaccuumed it off, and then to the passenger seat and vac'd that off too..... and this is the result. took about 36 hrs to fully dry.