Funny thing from another forum...
It was origainaly ten ways to tell if you are a Jeeper, but it applies to others.....
1. A new dent in the sheetmetal actually straightened out a few other dents,
or you reckon it adds character.
2. You know a minimum of three 1-800 numbers to aftermarket off-road
businesses by heart.
3. You are on a first-name basis with the guys at every local auto parts store.
4. You want to take things apart and rebuild them,even if they are not broken.
5. You have the monetary equivalent of a mercedes sedan invested,
but your vehicle still looks like crap.
6. You consider starting a vehicle five times in any given minute a routine procedure.
7. You own a vehicle that weighs 1000 pounds more than when it came
off the assembly line.
8. You look for Jeeps in movies and tv shows and try to identify the model
and date of manufacture.
9. You are the type of person who immediately goes "postal" if you sit in a
highway traffic jam for more than five minutes, yet you can spend six hours driving
a total of one and a half miles and consider it a form of relaxation.
10. You understand a Jeep is a way of life, not just a means of transportation.
4,5,7,9 are so true...