Originally Posted by Tys 4x4 FTW
yeah thats what im thinkin. just waiting for a few finances to work themselves out then i should be golden. but that's gonna take a few months at least. going to the jewbaru dealer today to start lookin around and maybe test drive. if i could make it work today, i would probably be coming home with an sti but sadly i gotta wait.
in another month i'll be getting a pretty good raise at work, and im waiting to see how that is, then i can work out my budget and see how much im willing to spend. ya know?
I'm kinda in that boat, but the closets dealer is Birmingham (2 hours) so I'm waiting till I go up there for more than just car browsing... I really want the hatch STi or an older mazdaspeed3
on the other hand you seen Mitsubishi's STi wannabe?