Misc. 93-97 Ranger Parts - Lehigh Acres, Florida
I'm helping my brother-in-law get rid of some extra Ranger parts. He's trying to raise some cash to buy bag parts. He may have more parts to list, just need to go through everything. Pictures coming soon.
(2) Stock I-beams, left & right - $70 each, $140 for the pair
(2) Stock Radius arms, left & right - $50 each, $100 for the pair
(2) Stock height coil springs - $20 each, $40 for the pair.
(2) Stock spindles with ball joints and dust shields - $30 each, $60 for the pair
(2) Flag style mirrors, left & right - $10 each, $20 for the pair.
(2) Outer door handle assemblies, left & right - $15 each, $30 for the pair
(2) Stock 96 3 bulb tail lights (separate reverse/turn/brake lights), left & right - $15 each, $30 for the pair
(2) Smoked 96 3 bulb tail lights, left and right - $50 for the pair
(1) Small style rear window Sorry not a slider!, un-tinted - $50
Added more stuff to the list
(4) 15" Stock Explorer Rims, 91-94 2wd Style w/all center caps. The centers and one of the rims have been sprayed with primer. $75 for the set.
(2) Stock, very used corner markers. Not in the best of shape, but they fill the hole. $10 for the pair.
(2) Stock, very used headlights. They have cataracts pretty bad, but maybe could be polished up some. $20 for the pair.
(2) Grey color door panels, manual locks and windows. No cracks, but some scratches adn a little fading at the top.
(1) Black painted bumper, dented, not in the best shape. $25
(2) Regular cab doors, left & right, with 5% tinted windows. No Hinges, handles, mirrors or hardware. Flat black primer. $30 each.
(2) Door latch assemblies, left and right. $10 each.
Will possibly have a full 7.5" rear end assembly, drum to drum, and all leaf spring hardware for sale soon as well.
All prices are picked up. I'll ship anything, but at your cost.
Last edited by draggindakota; 11-11-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Reason: More stuff lol