Finally took a few minutes tonight to take some pictures of the progress, hopefully this weekend will yield alot of work as I should have all of the parts I need by Friday.
4406 installed... not quite in final position, but not alot of clearance.
Spent alot of time coming up with a trans crossmember that didn't interfere with the front driveshaft or exhaust, and ended up making it part t-case skid plate. Will lose about 1 inch of ground clearance below the lowest point of the t-case.
Spent a night working out the shifters. The t-case shifter arm was modified so that it no longer rotates, just slides front to back. I reused the F150's shifter boot to seal up the tunnel. For the M5OD shifter I cut, turned, shortened and rewelded to arm so that it didn't hit the dash, sat lower in the truck, and had a comfortable shifting position.
Started on the exhaust tonight. Took several hours to get the front crossover piping cut, fit and welded. Since I can't buy anything off the shelf I made it out of pieces I ordered from summit. Fits good now and the rest of the exhaust should be alot easier.
Finished up the rear traction bar last weekend, only 1 pic, but the front pivot point is inline with the front leaf spring mount and uses a johnny joint and shackle so it won't bind while articulating.
And one picture from before the bed was installed of flexing out the front end. Was checking clearances on the shock and arms with the floor jack maxed out. Still plenty of shock travel to allow more droop and compression. Will be fun to test when its back on the road.