Awhile ago I got a set of new to me leaf springs from an explorer and today I finally got around to installing them in my truck. Before I say anything I need to let you know I forgot to take a before picture and it was too dark for an after when I was done but that will come around tomorrow along with measurements. So far from my short drives around it I feel it rides nicer and back end is now sitting about an inch to two higher. Also it doesn't sag anywhere as bad as it use to when I put a load in my truck. Now I just need to tighten up my torsion bars a little to help even out the lean I have and make the rake a little bit smaller. Anyways here are pictures I do have.
The explorer spring is on the bottom
The explorer spring is in the back