Please help ASAP! I don't know what this part is called? - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

Drivetrain Tech General discussion of drivetrain for the Ford Ranger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2009
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Osage Beach, MO
Posts: 1
Please help ASAP! I don't know what this part is called?

If anyone can help me I have a 1987 Ford Ranger 5 speed and on top of the transmission where the shifter goes in is a plastic piece that holds the shifter in place? I have pictures of it I just don't know what it's called so if you think you can help me out please email me or IM me on yahoo. My username on yahoo is kcdog08. Thanks
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this part called? 99v6Ranger 2.9L & 3.0L V6 Tech 21 09-14-2017 03:29 PM
Help, don't know what i broke. Benjamin447 4.0L OHV & SOHC V6 Tech 5 01-03-2013 03:35 PM
What's this part called? tgifford5 Exterior Semi-Tech 2 10-01-2009 06:37 PM
i dont know what its called but... DeMar17 Interior Semi-Tech 13 06-08-2009 06:22 PM
what is this called? (radiotor part) schatten789 Exterior Semi-Tech 6 01-28-2008 09:08 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 AM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.