dead ranger - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 10-02-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: naples maine
Posts: 24
dead ranger

Just got the ranger back on the road a week ago and just on Wednesday she rolled 7 times through some trees and right up against a house. So my ranger is now completely gone and now time to get another. I hate idiots that cant drive on their side of the road i lost my prized possession to that ******* that just took off and i got arrested what bull. So its time to bury her and get another one exactly the same just a different color. I would put picture a picture but i dont know how.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2009
t5cents's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Eureka, CA
Posts: 1,521
upload them to photobucket and then use the IMG tag
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-03-2009
southernranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilranger View Post
Just got the ranger back on the road a week ago and just on Wednesday she rolled 7 times through some trees and right up against a house. So my ranger is now completely gone and now time to get another. I hate idiots that cant drive on their side of the road i lost my prized possession to that ******* that just took off and i got arrested what bull. So its time to bury her and get another one exactly the same just a different color. I would put picture a picture but i dont know how.
What were you doing that caused YOU to get arrested???
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: naples maine
Posts: 24
nothing at all the other guy took off so the cop decided to be an idiot and make up things that i get to fight in court
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-13-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: naples maine
Posts: 24
[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-13-2009
Ranger_Guy15's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 2,827
Holy s*&%! Looks like it hurt.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-13-2009
_97_4X4_'s Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 289
holy **** man! good thing you're ok!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-13-2009
bugz1racing's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,280
Holy crap! Sweet parking job. Glad your ok.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-13-2009
Machine090767's Avatar
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,410
since this happened 6 weeks ago, i wonder if he had to go to jail since he was arrested.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-13-2009
paintballer4758's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Renton, WA
Posts: 235
im surprised that no body said "that'll buff out" yet
glad your okay man
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-13-2009
Danger06Ranger's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (-1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lowell, IN
Posts: 620
Damn, anymore pics? And you ok?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-13-2009
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
To flip your truck like that involves some serious speed. I'm betting the OP was speeding (possibly making up the other driver story)... but since that story can neither be proved or disproved, there's nothing else I can say.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-13-2009
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
DAMN!!! Well, when you wreck you do it right.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-13-2009
RangerJacoby99's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Thornton,CO
Posts: 374
just show me the carfax lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-14-2009
DillonT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 352
where you on the highway or something? that stinks. good luck man
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-14-2009
TS6034's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 138
I'm guessing the OP was most likely arrested for recklass driving, or OWI if he was intoxicated. To roll seven times and come to rest against a house would take some energy....energy that a vehicle might not have if traveling the posted speed limit......
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-14-2009
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS6034 View Post
I'm guessing the OP was most likely arrested for recklass driving, or OWI if he was intoxicated. To roll seven times and come to rest against a house would take some energy....energy that a vehicle might not have if traveling the posted speed limit......
Exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-14-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: naples maine
Posts: 24
ya i went to jail for a night got bailed out and no i wasnt speeding or drinking.[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-14-2009
wellcom2knoxvile's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Corvallis, OR/Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,390
DUDE!! im super sorry about this! you should tell us all the full story!

and to all you people who dont even know what happened and are making false assumpitions go cut your wrists or something cause your pathetic! Cut this guy some slack, his ranger just got destroyed!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-14-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
^^ Says the guy who can't figure out why cops keep pulling him over for the same thing.....

OP - I think we need more details... it's hard to imagine a truck flipping 7x... period
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-14-2009
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcom2knoxvile View Post
DUDE!! im super sorry about this! you should tell us all the full story!

and to all you people who dont even know what happened and are making false assumpitions go cut your wrists or something cause your pathetic! Cut this guy some slack, his ranger just got destroyed!
So you're saying that if I intentionally drive my Ranger off a cliff and total it, everyone should be sympathetic to me that my Ranger got destroyed? Um... right.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
^^ Says the guy who can't figure out why cops keep pulling him over for the same thing.....

OP - I think we need more details... it's hard to imagine a truck flipping 7x... period
+1

A truck doesn't flip on it's own 7 times. if it really WAS another suicide driver that caused the "accident", don't you think the OP would have elaborated a little and not just "I hate idiots that cant drive on their side of the road"

For all we know, HE was the one driving on the wrong side of the road. If the same story happened to me, I sure as hell would be typing more than just 100 words about the issue.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-14-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: naples maine
Posts: 24
Well what do you want me to say I just dropped to grand into parts to get her up and running again after 3 months of her not being on the road cause my connecting rod shot out my oil pan. Ya thats what i'm going to do. Lets only have liability on the truck so I dont get paid for the truck and what else oh ya drop 2 grand into just to roll it, oh and i got her registered that same day and put in a new fuel filter but ya thats what im gonna do fly around in the rain on a road that i dont know just to roll truck. good one.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-14-2009
seed60's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,584
Wow, I bet that was one hell of a ride.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-14-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilranger View Post
Well what do you want me to say I just dropped to grand into parts to get her up and running again after 3 months of her not being on the road cause my connecting rod shot out my oil pan. Ya thats what i'm going to do. Lets only have liability on the truck so I dont get paid for the truck and what else oh ya drop 2 grand into just to roll it, oh and i got her registered that same day and put in a new fuel filter but ya thats what im gonna do fly around in the rain on a road that i dont know just to roll truck. good one.
Umm... a) that BARELY makes sense...... b) that told us nothing about what happened....
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-14-2009
steveo1271's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: lexington,sc
Posts: 780
you was speeding haha how fast was you going when you flipped it,i rolled a s10 about 2yrs the speed limit was 25 and i was do 50 and hit a dirt bank and only rolled 2 times to roll 7 times i think you atleast gotta be doing highway speeds like around 70 or more
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Ranger is dead... Iron ZooLoo General Ford Ranger Discussion 94 03-26-2009 08:15 PM
R.I.P.!!!!! .... my ranger is dead. noisenormajean General Ford Ranger Discussion 32 11-11-2008 09:01 AM
Dead Ranger Not_my_fault General Technical & Electrical 17 06-07-2006 08:06 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.