Flipped my truck - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 02-01-2010
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Tony I think everyone understands your point now, stop the bickering.

Then tell that to the few dumbasses that started it in THIS thread. I'm just commenting on their stupidity.
  #52  
Old 02-01-2010
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
It would have never continued if you didn't let it.

This is to everyone, stop the arguing.
  #53  
Old 02-01-2010
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
That sucks, Javier. Glad to hear everyones a-okay.

Did the Super Duty third survive? LOL.
  #54  
Old 02-01-2010
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
i dont want this taken as being a dick or getting myself banned but if trent or shane or other mods want to delete feel free.

Tony like i said in the other thread you got your panties in a bunch about if you dont like what everyone thinks around here or how the people are on this site no one is keeping you here.


Have a nice night
  #55  
Old 02-01-2010
Fenech627's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 908
annguyen is a funny wittle guy
  #56  
Old 02-01-2010
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenech627 View Post
annguyen is a funny wittle guy
lol
  #57  
Old 02-01-2010
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey View Post
i dont want this taken as being a dick or getting myself banned but if trent or shane or other mods want to delete feel free.

Tony like i said in the other thread you got your panties in a bunch about if you dont like what everyone thinks around here or how the people are on this site no one is keeping you here.


Have a nice night
Do you not read? I think we're done talking about that as posted like 5 posts up by Trent....it's done. So drop it.
  #58  
Old 02-02-2010
Rolldogg's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 3,424
I love how these threads start off with a page of "glad you're o.k" then wrap up with 4 pages of BS and e-thug pussies before getting locked.

As I've stated before, I'd like to see some of you guys go hand to hand in a parking lot. I'm sure some of the big talkers would be left lying on the ground with no teeth in their mouth.

Next time you "random e-thug pus*y" want to talk sh*t, just think of the beating you'd probably take in real life.

Grow up little school girls!!
  #59  
Old 02-02-2010
fourliter dan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lebanon, OR
Posts: 2,229
dude sucks about ur truck. hope its not totaled.

its sad to see these e-thugs(well put rolldogg) telling someone what happened in someones crash when they were not there and dont know a persons driving habbits.

flame on
  #60  
Old 02-02-2010
Ngabr1's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 483
LOL
  #61  
Old 02-02-2010
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolldogg View Post
I love how these threads start off with a page of "glad you're o.k" then wrap up with 4 pages of BS and e-thug pussies before getting locked.

As I've stated before, I'd like to see some of you guys go hand to hand in a parking lot. I'm sure some of the big talkers would be left lying on the ground with no teeth in their mouth.

Next time you "random e-thug pus*y" want to talk sh*t, just think of the beating you'd probably take in real life.

Grow up little school girls!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourliter dan View Post
dude sucks about ur truck. hope its not totaled.

its sad to see these e-thugs(well put rolldogg) telling someone what happened in someones crash when they were not there and dont know a persons driving habbits.

flame on

What's sad is that little kids like you cannot read and comprehend my posts OR v v v v v


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Do you not read? I think we're done talking about that as posted like 5 posts up by Trent....it's done. So drop it.


Back on topic... The OP. Any word on insurance yet?
  #62  
Old 02-02-2010
paseries's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cypress,TX
Posts: 169
Looks like they are gonna fix my truck and I should be able to pick it up next week.
  #63  
Old 02-02-2010
crawly1025's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Steubenville Ohio
Posts: 1,361
It sucks, but the truck can be replaced..you can't. Glad to hear you're ok. We just had a fatal accident involving a Ranger here locally. Road Rage strikes again

http://www.wtov9.com/news/22387308/detail.html


EDIT*
Glad to hear they can fix your ride!
  #64  
Old 02-02-2010
nate_g_2003's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Deer Park, TX
Posts: 976
Sweet man. What shop is it at??
  #65  
Old 02-02-2010
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by paseries View Post
Looks like they are gonna fix my truck and I should be able to pick it up next week.
Nice! Do you have a dollar amount that the adjuster gave you? I'm guessing it's all just cosmetic stuff and nothing structural like door pillars and such?
  #66  
Old 02-03-2010
Rolldogg's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 3,424
Seems like someone took a general statement personally. Seems calling out the "e-thugs" worked.......I guess.

Seems "Annguyen1981" took everything persoanlly and made it seem as if the entire thread was picking on him. He even felt attacked enough to send me a PM.

Quote:
Learn to read please
To fourliter dan & rolldogg

You two need to learn to read properly. I was NOT bashing the OP for having the accident. If you bothered to read the whole thread, you might have figured that out.

Also, considering you're doing the same "e-thuging" as you claim to be posting about, I'd stuff it if I were you. I'm here trying to explain in that thread that I'm NOT bashing anyone for their driving... but still pig-headed members like yourselves still do not grasp the concept which has been stated VERY CLEARLY over and over.

Thank you.
Seems you need to relax there An. Seems YOU need to learn how to read. My post didn't reflect you at all, unless you're manning up to being one of the sites e-thugs. Then I'll gladly take your acceptance and show you to the door.

Next time you feel the world is picking on poor old you, find a bridge.
  #67  
Old 02-03-2010
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
wow is all i have to say to Annguyen1981
  #68  
Old 02-03-2010
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey View Post
wow is all i have to say to Annguyen1981
Stuff it Downey. I love you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolldogg View Post
Seems like someone took a general statement personally. Seems calling out the "e-thugs" worked.......I guess.

Seems "Annguyen1981" took everything persoanlly and made it seem as if the entire thread was picking on him. He even felt attacked enough to send me a PM.



Seems you need to relax there An. Seems YOU need to learn how to read. My post didn't reflect you at all, unless you're manning up to being one of the sites e-thugs. Then I'll gladly take your acceptance and show you to the door.

Next time you feel the world is picking on poor old you, find a bridge.
Yes... I DID send that PM. I was being mature about this and taking it to PM to try and resolve our differences. And yes... you post WAS regarding me. Remember the little statement you made about everyone NOT telling people how to drive and such? Well... yeah.

And seems like you like attention, so be it... your reply for the whole forum to see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolldogg
You lie in the bed you make



And to save you the trouble... here's my response was:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by annguyen1981
And that shows me your ignorance. I'm trying to resolve our 'issues' through PM, and you reply with a childish comment.


To which you replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolldogg
There's nothing to resolve.



I really don't know what to say to you two. You two are pathetic.

To the OP... I've already sent you a PM apologizing for this stupidity, but I'd like to apologize again on the forum, since these two teenagers like the attention. And like I stated in my PM, I hope you didn't take my comment as a bashing towards your driving... you hydroplaned and flipped. It's just the luck of the draw.

Make sure you post some pics of the new paint job.
  #69  
Old 02-03-2010
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
dude let it the hell go would you already every thread you get into you keep filling with ****.
  #70  
Old 02-03-2010
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey View Post
dude let it the hell go would you already every thread you get into you keep filling with ****.
...said the leach that has nothing to contribute except to display your opinion.

You don't like me. I get it. I love you. I wish you'd change your mind and we can all be shower buddies.

Is that what you want me to say?
  #71  
Old 02-03-2010
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by annguyen1981 View Post
...said the leach that has nothing to contribute except to display your opinion.

You don't like me. I get it. I love you. I wish you'd change your mind and we can all be shower buddies.

Is that what you want me to say?
no i just want you to STFU
  #72  
Old 02-03-2010
fx4wannabe's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Woodbridge,Va
Posts: 357
Icon4 tHIS tHREAD IS CLOSED

WHAT ARE YALL 4 STOP BEIN A BUNCH OF GIRLS ABOUT IT ... JUST CHILL ITS OVER WITH ... FX4 SAID STOP ... SO FUKIN STOP ... DOWNEY WE KNOW UR A BADASS SO "PWNED BY DOWNEY AGAIN" lol ... AN STOP TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF AND GET ATTENTION ON THESE THREADS OKAY CUZ HONESTLY YOUR GETTING THE WRONG KIND SO PROBLEM SOLVED ( AND IF YOU THINK IM AN ETHUG PUSSIE COME TO VA AND WE WILL SETTLE THIS **** ... HAVE A NICE DAY
  #73  
Old 02-03-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx4wannabe View Post
WHAT ARE YALL 4 STOP BEIN A BUNCH OF GIRLS ABOUT IT ... JUST CHILL ITS OVER WITH ... FX4 SAID STOP ... SO FUKIN STOP ... DOWNEY WE KNOW UR A BADASS SO "PWNED BY DOWNEY AGAIN" lol ... AN STOP TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF AND GET ATTENTION ON THESE THREADS OKAY CUZ HONESTLY YOUR GETTING THE WRONG KIND SO PROBLEM SOLVED ( AND IF YOU THINK IM AN ETHUG PUSSIE COME TO VA AND WE WILL SETTLE THIS **** ... HAVE A NICE DAY
so why are you sucking up to the mods? Your smart *** post wont get you anywhere, well maybe just make yourself look like an idiot. You just told them to stop "trying to make a name for themselves" yet you go and make a retarded post in huge *** red letters. I think the only one trying to make a name for themselves is yourself with 93 posts.
  #74  
Old 02-03-2010
Rolldogg's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 3,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by annguyen1981 View Post
And yes... you post WAS regarding me.
Well thanks for deciding that my generic post was made just for you. If you feel so strongly about it, I guess you're feeling guilty for something. Most comments made in here are just for the general public. Guess there is an underlying issues here. I'm sure you'll figure it out.



Quote:
Originally Posted by fx4wannabe View Post
WHAT ARE YALL 4 STOP BEIN A BUNCH OF GIRLS ABOUT IT ... JUST CHILL ITS OVER WITH ... FX4 SAID STOP ... SO FUKIN STOP ... DOWNEY WE KNOW UR A BADASS SO "PWNED BY DOWNEY AGAIN" lol ... AN STOP TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF AND GET ATTENTION ON THESE THREADS OKAY CUZ HONESTLY YOUR GETTING THE WRONG KIND SO PROBLEM SOLVED ( AND IF YOU THINK IM AN ETHUG PUSSIE COME TO VA AND WE WILL SETTLE THIS **** ... HAVE A NICE DAY
LOL

O.k, I think this thread has reached it's maximum capacity of testosterone. Time to start serving decaf in here. LOL

BTW, going on page 5......LOL
  #75  
Old 02-03-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolldogg View Post
LOL

O.k, I think this thread has reached it's maximum capacity of testosterone. Time to start serving decaf in here. LOL

BTW, going on page 5......LOL
lmao
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flipped my truck over Sunday littlered General Ford Ranger Discussion 26 01-07-2014 12:38 AM
Flipped truck will live again SanityAside General Ford Ranger Discussion 13 07-14-2008 03:06 PM
Flipped my truck last night SanityAside Snapshots 65 07-01-2008 01:02 PM
almost flipped the truck Urandaman General Ford Ranger Discussion 12 04-19-2007 01:45 PM
flipped my truck oilersfan_39 General Ford Ranger Discussion 19 04-08-2007 09:04 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.