muahahah. most awesome ricer product ever!!! - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 08-20-2007
Austin1's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Athens, Ohio
Posts: 359
muahahah. most awesome ricer product ever!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sunro...mZ260148596999
imagine the reaction if u put it on your hood...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-20-2007
RanJerEDGE's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Austin/Houston, Tx
Posts: 689
hahahah, thats pretty close to the dumbest thing i've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid Ebay ad
A CAR WITH A SUNROOF LOOKS EXTREMELY GOOD!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-20-2007
My05edge's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Midland, TX
Posts: 1,351
i think it would be neat to put it on a fiberglass bed cover and see what people think
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-20-2007
sniper_101's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sask, Canada
Posts: 1,902
Haha that's great, anyone else read the buyer questions?

Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking...more
A: We give free shipping when you buy 3 or more.

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking...more
A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

Q: I honestly think this is the greatest product i've seen on ebay in a while. Honestly if i didn't have a sunroof i think i would buy two and make...more
A: Thanks!

Q: I don't understand why someone would want the look without the functionality? Is this a gag to fool your friends?
A: We came with this idea, sometimes people just want to have the look of a sunroof, and canīt afford or donīt have the permission to make a hole to their/parentīs...more

Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor...more
A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want....more
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-20-2007
Austin1's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Athens, Ohio
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger_Danger
Haha that's great, anyone else read the buyer questions?

Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking...more
A: We give free shipping when you buy 3 or more.

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking...more
A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

Q: I honestly think this is the greatest product i've seen on ebay in a while. Honestly if i didn't have a sunroof i think i would buy two and make...more
A: Thanks!

Q: I don't understand why someone would want the look without the functionality? Is this a gag to fool your friends?
A: We came with this idea, sometimes people just want to have the look of a sunroof, and canīt afford or donīt have the permission to make a hole to their/parentīs...more

Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor...more
A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want....more
I wonder if he has a sense of humor or is just answering these truthfully...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-20-2007
yellow rhino's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CA Westlake Village
Posts: 1,771
I want one on my door and tailgate.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-20-2007
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
they just want peoples money


and its sad that they get it...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-20-2007
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
I want to put a real sunroof in my truck. When I have a lil more money and my ***** drop I'm going to.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-20-2007
Needforspeed3685's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lowell, AR
Posts: 1,836
I would put that on, then claim "I haven't cut the hole in the headliner, yet." and see how many people believe you.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-20-2007
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
I was reading the responces and questions to the seller.. I spit Dew all over the place..

RICERS!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-20-2007
evnmn3's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 871
w-o-w
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-21-2007
txboy11's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 365
apparently these guys have nothing better to do than try and sell fake **** for profit
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-21-2007
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 69
What's this have to do with ricers?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-21-2007
KARPE's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valrico, Fl 33594
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st m0nkey
What's this have to do with ricers?
Stick on graphics without functionality are what define traditional ricers.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-21-2007
AgPete139's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 408
That is hilarious!! And it appears that he IS truthfully answering those questions...maybe he is just oblivious to sarcasm...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-21-2007
Ushkie's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Fort Sask, AB, Canada
Posts: 645
wow some crazy crap on ebay!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-21-2007
gatorblue92's Avatar
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Delaware
Posts: 8,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
I was reading the responces and questions to the seller.. I spit Dew all over the place..

RICERS!
me too now i have coffee on my keyboard ... this thread just made my morning
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-21-2007
lifted97ranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Charlestown, IN
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ranger4x4
they just want peoples money


and its sad that they get it...


what a waste...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-21-2007
Brit-ranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 651
Well theres one good thing about it, the sunroof wont leak!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-21-2007
fuzz's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Eglin AFB, FL
Posts: 257
What some people will do to have a sunroof.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-21-2007
ranger_banger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: cedar falls, iowa
Posts: 405
hmm. me thinks i need one of thems, now, where to put it...

-tires
-grill
-on the floor in the x cab
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-21-2007
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
the hood would be funny, see how many people try and look in to see whats under the hood
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-21-2007
REUBER's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: US Army
Posts: 1,722
wtf

kill him
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-21-2007
Cody_288's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Oil City, PA, Pittsfield, PA
Posts: 511
Hey.... if people are stupid enough to buy it then I don't think they deserve their money anways.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-21-2007
sambob117's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,124
Q: how much horsepower does this add?
A: The self adhesive sunroof doesnīt add any horsepower to the car.

friggin awesome crap!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Awesome Knife, Awesome People Jp7 Ranger Products, Company, & Member Reviews 7 04-15-2009 06:35 PM
New ricer light!! seed60 General Ford Ranger Discussion 17 09-05-2008 10:38 AM
Am I a Ricer? DKM General Ford Ranger Discussion 26 08-06-2006 01:27 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:01 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.