Son of a.... - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 07-29-2009
bjohnson238's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Muncie, IN
Posts: 732
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! All the posts this guy comes up with are like this. Examples: https://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2...need-help.html and https://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2...-my-truck.html

As for the wet tire.... Everyone knows that tires are filled with water to balance them. It must have sprung a leak. Just add some more when you get home.
  #52  
Old 07-29-2009
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnson238 View Post
As for the wet tire.... Everyone knows that tires are filled with water to balance them. It must have sprung a leak. Just add some more when you get home.

I hate it when my tires spring water leaks. I especially hate it when water heater that fills the tires with the water while driving springs a leak, then it makes a big mess. Also, check the temprature of that water, if it's cold, you just effed yourself royally
  #53  
Old 07-29-2009
bjohnson238's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Muncie, IN
Posts: 732
^^ yeah if it's getting too cold some insulation may be needed in the tires. Like that pink fiberglass insulation in houses.
  #54  
Old 07-29-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
you got a stick

+
you pulled it up a hill

+
you hit a soft spot

+
you spun the tires

+
strange oderless liquid

=






Do you understand why you got the response you did?

WOW!!!! oh my gosh...i'm cracking up over here going through that!! Dude...you better come up here in Aug. I'm buying you a pitcher of beer.

Beard, Give this man a lifetime contrib status. I know I can't...Otherwise I would!! lol!!!
  #55  
Old 07-29-2009
Chance's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
WOW!!!! oh my gosh...i'm cracking up over here going through that!! Dude...you better come up here in Aug. I'm buying you a pitcher of beer.

Beard, Give this man a lifetime contrib status. I know I can't...Otherwise I would!! lol!!!
Haha thanks man... I'm trying to make it... Gimme a fifth of Jager and I'll be lookin like that dog all night
  #56  
Old 07-29-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seaman, Ohio
Posts: 45
LOL alright, alright. I'll admit I went off for nothing, I am the one that asked so i deserve to be pissed on lol. I acted like a Di** not you guys, and to be honest all of this was pretty funny. I probably just went through and missed some minor very logical details lol. the best part is it was quite a simple logical explanation. I would like to apologize for coming here with an attitude and asking questions with the answers slapping me in the face.

ps chance that cracked me up
  #57  
Old 07-29-2009
98rangerxlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smakes View Post
hell yea i was driving my truck in the rain the other night and it melted thru my 35" nitto mud grapplers :
Pics or your lying
  #58  
Old 07-29-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBrawler View Post
LOL alright, alright. I'll admit I went off for nothing, I am the one that asked so i deserve to be pissed on lol. I acted like a Di** not you guys, and to be honest all of this was pretty funny. I probably just went through and missed some minor very logical details lol. the best part is it was quite a simple logical explanation. I would like to apologize for coming here with an attitude and asking questions with the answers slapping me in the face.

ps chance that cracked me up
Atta boy!
  #59  
Old 07-29-2009
littlered's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lewistown, Mo
Posts: 1,542
ok if it is a stick and it is not running on a hill and you cant get it to start. then get in the truck.make sure the parking brake isnt on. push the clutch in put it in reverse. start rolling down the hill. when you get going let the clutch out and it should start. oh but make sure the key is on too.
  #60  
Old 07-29-2009
red_fx2's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: lakeland, fl
Posts: 32
buahaha..
  #61  
Old 07-29-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seaman, Ohio
Posts: 45
I figured out what was wrong with it. I started from scratch and I looked at all teeny tiny small stuff and found the problem.
  #62  
Old 07-29-2009
BettyVo7Ranger's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, New York
Posts: 695
and what was it man? lol you got to put more details in you thread
  #63  
Old 07-29-2009
4x4RangerOffroad's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Barrington, NH
Posts: 434
still no details,He still Fails. **** on him some more
  #64  
Old 07-29-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seaman, Ohio
Posts: 45
gas leak
  #65  
Old 07-29-2009
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
Dude, go to your HS and take a auto's class or 10. Learn something about it before you drive it.

You need help.
  #66  
Old 07-29-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seaman, Ohio
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
Dude, go to your HS and take a auto's class or 10. Learn something about it before you drive it.

You need help.
Private schools don't have that type of class
  #67  
Old 07-29-2009
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
Enroll in a CC. Take a class. You'll thank me later after you've finished some classes on autos.

Are you being serious with your threads?

This thread is like walking up to a golfer at a driving range and asking which ones are the clubs you hit the white thing with.
  #68  
Old 07-29-2009
Smakes's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: nowhere
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
This thread is like walking up to a golfer at a driving range and asking which ones are the clubs you hit the white thing with.
you can hit that white ball with any club, just depends how far you want it to go
  #69  
Old 07-29-2009
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
The tire is ruined, the gas has soaked into the rubber of the tire. The next time you drive it its going to blow up.

You need to take the tire to a tire store, most tire stores have a solution they can soak it in to get the gas out...its called degasifying, it will cost you around 20 bucks...safety first man.
  #70  
Old 07-29-2009
annguyen1981's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 1,888
There's a special type of 'clear liquid' that will coat something like that...


H2O
  #71  
Old 07-29-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seaman, Ohio
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
Enroll in a CC. Take a class. You'll thank me later after you've finished some classes on autos.

Are you being serious with your threads?

This thread is like walking up to a golfer at a driving range and asking which ones are the clubs you hit the white thing with.
no not completely serious
  #72  
Old 07-29-2009
chainfire's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mission B.C.
Posts: 3,126
Gas is odorless?
  #73  
Old 07-29-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seaman, Ohio
Posts: 45
it went bad so probably. it is two year old gas.
  #74  
Old 07-29-2009
Smakes's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: nowhere
Posts: 235
well theres your problem...
  #75  
Old 07-29-2009
chainfire's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mission B.C.
Posts: 3,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBrawler View Post
it went bad so probably. it is two year old gas.
You have never smelt bad gas have you? Trust me, as a guy that works in a motorcycle shop I smell ALOT of it. It is foul, one of the worst smells I have ever smelt. It is so overpowering, sometimes we have to put the bike outside or else it will stink up the entire shop
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Son's 95 Ranger XLT salvage build>>> 94Ranger355 8-Cylinder Tech 8 06-21-2009 03:49 PM
Son OF A..... another Accident mod TheManInBlack Exterior Semi-Tech 27 01-17-2008 01:04 AM
Son's 85 Ramcharger Grizzlybear34 General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 04-25-2007 03:57 AM
Son of a gun? FordRangerGirl Auto Detailing 101 14 12-01-2006 07:07 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:51 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.