Stupid drunks! new pics - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 01-24-2009
kenny_216's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 879
so u get mad because of how I spell stuff? who cares? u know what it says? I did make sentences, and at least I can makes sentences that make sense. If ur gonna get mad at the way I spelled the stuff then start gettin mad at ppl that sound like a 2 year old in their threads.
  #27  
Old 01-24-2009
Redrocket's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Waynesville n.c
Posts: 1,993
that sucks looks like one of your tow hooks is bent
  #28  
Old 01-24-2009
OVERtheEDGE's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: locust grove georgia
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98liftedranger View Post
This is www.ranger-forums.com not a chat with your buddies. Make words and sentences!!
yeah this is ranger-forums.com not an english class, i think we can spell things and all how ever we choose to.
  #29  
Old 01-24-2009
OVERtheEDGE's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: locust grove georgia
Posts: 1,441
you think someone just stepped on the valance or what? i know you said you weren't sure but thats all i can think of? hope you find another one soon or get enough money. good looking truck by the way, and i like the tinted headlights but personally wouldn't do it because of them not being as bright. it looks cool though!
  #30  
Old 01-24-2009
Fx4BlackRanger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Malibu, California
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_216 View Post
for everyone that asked about the pics i took the good ones a few days ago n the ones where its screwed up this morning in front of my house. i just put the broken piece there cuz thats how it was when i got outa the bar. And no im definetly not a drunk! im glad u paid attention to the other replies and seen where i said that i DONT drink! In my opion if ur gonna get sh!tty about sumones thread keep ur mouth shut. if u dont like the headlights its as easy as sayin "i dont like it" u dont have to say they look like *** or its a pointless mod. Oviously ppl have different taste, as for me ive seen a few trucks with theirs done n i liked it so I had my black lights tinted. I still have the stockers so get over urself
x2, the headlights look good and you idiots dont need to come on this thread and hate on them. thats not even what this thread is about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98liftedranger View Post
This is www.ranger-forums.com not a chat with your buddies. Make words and sentences!!
seriously how can you say that, you sound like a *****y fat girl on her period.
  #31  
Old 01-24-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
it takes alot to actually rip a valence up...i've tried and have been unsuccessful at doing do.


you're headlamps are a safety problem imo...unsafe driving at night if they dont shine up too well. it's likely a ticket waiting to happen...or and accident waiting to happen imo. sure..it looks cool...really freakin' cool...but it's certainly something i wouldn't call 'safe'.
  #32  
Old 01-24-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: College Station
Posts: 2,781
Why didnt you tint your corners to match? Not a fan though, I like my headlights fully functional.

Time for an ARB custom fab job.
  #33  
Old 01-24-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_216 View Post
for everyone that asked about the pics i took the good ones a few days ago n the ones where its screwed up this morning in front of my house. i just put the broken piece there cuz thats how it was when i got outa the bar. And no im definetly not a drunk! im glad u paid attention to the other replies and seen where i said that i DONT drink! In my opion if ur gonna get sh!tty about sumones thread keep ur mouth shut. if u dont like the headlights its as easy as sayin "i dont like it" u dont have to say they look like *** or its a pointless mod. Oviously ppl have different taste, as for me ive seen a few trucks with theirs done n i liked it so I had my black lights tinted. I still have the stockers so get over urself
If you don't like people commenting on your ride, then you ought not post pictures of it.

I'm sure your the type of guy that sees threads like the one with the fully bed lined Audi car, and says it looks like ***, yet if somebody comments on your truck, you get all uppity.

Face the facts, if YOU like the mod, that's all that matters. We don't have to like it because you don't. And we don't have to sugarcoat it either.

Sorry that I speak my opinion. Too bad you aren't going to change that.
  #34  
Old 01-24-2009
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
If you don't like people commenting on your ride, then you ought not post pictures of it.

I'm sure your the type of guy that sees threads like the one with the fully bed lined Audi car, and says it looks like ***, yet if somebody comments on your truck, you get all uppity.

Face the facts, if YOU like the mod, that's all that matters. We don't have to like it because you don't. And we don't have to sugarcoat it either.

Sorry that I speak my opinion. Too bad you aren't going to change that.
Yup! x2


And I say the **** about the spelling because it is so hard to spell out words? WTF Get with it. It doesn't take that much more time. And it is a hell of a lot easier to read.

culd i spel like dis n yous culd here me n no what i sayed
  #35  
Old 01-24-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98liftedranger View Post
culd i spel like dis n yous culd here me n no what i sayed
  #36  
Old 01-24-2009
mudranger96's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lehigh Acres, FL
Posts: 2,549
Wow that sucks. As for getting a new valance check out rps, rock auto.com, or ebay. You should be able to find one for cheap on one of those sites.
  #37  
Old 01-24-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
certifit.com

lmctruck.com
  #38  
Old 01-24-2009
ns_red7's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, C
Posts: 558
Darkening your headlights is one of those ideas that always ends up "seemed like a good idea". Isn't there enough people who can't drive worth crap around people with fully functional headlights? If you get in an accident and the police see those you're getting a ticket and the blame.
What kind of bodyshop would do that? They could be liable for modifying a safety device.

Sorry about your valance dood. Hopefully you find a good cheap replacement.
  #39  
Old 01-24-2009
jtslmn720's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Kent State, Kent Ohio
Posts: 7,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_216 View Post
anybody like the tinted headlights?
you asked, they replied. dont like negative remarks, dont ask.
  #40  
Old 01-24-2009
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtslmn720 View Post
you asked, they replied. dont like negative remarks, dont ask.

it's true. everyone is making comments because the OP asked. i'm not a fan since it's a safety issue. i'd rather see them painted and the bulb part chrome then that. as for your parts, try a JY or someplace listed in the other posts. like everyone else said. it sucks. try to remember what kind of car parked there and make a police report. even a somewhat vauge description can help the police. if they are looking for a certain colour with damage, it helps them out. try and see if there is any paint on your valance.
  #41  
Old 01-24-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
That really sucks about the bumper and the headlights look terrible imo.
  #42  
Old 01-24-2009
EDGE9203's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_216 View Post
anybody like the tinted headlights?
Famous last words.. lol
the lights are alright, unique, but not for me.
gotta go with shane on the safety issue too.
  #43  
Old 01-24-2009
straighttoandrew's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NoVA, VA
Posts: 163
Personally, i think it's a rockin' truck - but i agree with most about the tinted lights. I don't even like tinted corners or tails - something unappealing and cheap about it to me. but hey, if you like it then that's all that matters.

something about all the testosterone in here makes me wish you guys could all meet somewhere and dish it out. i'll bring the camera.
  #44  
Old 01-24-2009
kenny_216's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by straighttoandrew View Post
Personally, i think it's a rockin' truck - but i agree with most about the tinted lights. I don't even like tinted corners or tails - something unappealing and cheap about it to me. but hey, if you like it then that's all that matters.

something about all the testosterone in here makes me wish you guys could all meet somewhere and dish it out. i'll bring the camera.
hell yea! thanks dude! ya kno i dont have a problem if people dont like the way the lights look or obviously i wouldnt of asked. its the people that get
sh!tty about it. trust me tho, i know its a safety issue, so when i kno im gonna be drivin alot at night i put my stockers back in (just like i did tonight, cuz its obviously not hard to change them) cuz it does SUCK driving with the tinted ones at night. I didnt do the corners cuz when they got dropped off i was makin a trip to the body shop for my buddy n just had them layin in the back of my truck and he said he'd get them done for me. If you guys wanna hate go ahead and do it, but do it sumwhere else. If you dont like them its just as easy to say "yea i dont care for them" grow up! haha the rest of you guys are cool n thanks for the compliments!
  #45  
Old 01-25-2009
kenny_216's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
If you don't like people commenting on your ride, then you ought not post pictures of it.

I'm sure your the type of guy that sees threads like the one with the fully bed lined Audi car, and says it looks like ***, yet if somebody comments on your truck, you get all uppity.

Face the facts, if YOU like the mod, that's all that matters. We don't have to like it because you don't. And we don't have to sugarcoat it either.

Sorry that I speak my opinion. Too bad you aren't going to change that.
and for you, you dont kno me. if i dont like sumthin i say i dont like it. i dont say it looks like ***! so dont judge me *** hole
  #46  
Old 01-25-2009
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
sorry to hear about the valance, that really sucks, but as far as the headlights? i don't like them, i like having my lights at night. but if you like them, good for you... but i will tell you this, if you get in an accident with that truck, you will get ticketed for that, it is a saftey concern


another thing, the pics just don't make sense, you just happened to have your camera with you, and you just happened to take pics of your truck before you went into the bar.... i smell BS, or you seriously pissed someone off, and they knew what you were driving
  #47  
Old 01-25-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
That sucks dude... I'm sure it'd be easy to get another valance for cheap though so atleast it wasn't worse!

Also... notice how no one mentioned the headlights until you asked about it... they WERE keeping their mouth shut if they had nothing good to say but you opened that can of worms when you asked for an opinion on the headlights... and AMEN to Jimmeh and Shane... keepin' it real b*tch*s.
  #48  
Old 01-25-2009
kenny_216's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT01RANGER View Post
sorry to hear about the valance, that really sucks, but as far as the headlights? i don't like them, i like having my lights at night. but if you like them, good for you... but i will tell you this, if you get in an accident with that truck, you will get ticketed for that, it is a saftey concern


another thing, the pics just don't make sense, you just happened to have your camera with you, and you just happened to take pics of your truck before you went into the bar.... i smell BS, or you seriously pissed someone off, and they knew what you were driving
I took the before pics a couple days ago in front of my house n the after ones were also the next morning in front of my house. and I DO still have my stock lights that i put back in when i kno im gonna be driving a lot at night
  #49  
Old 01-25-2009
kenny_216's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
That sucks dude... I'm sure it'd be easy to get another valance for cheap though so atleast it wasn't worse!

Also... notice how no one mentioned the headlights until you asked about it... they WERE keeping their mouth shut if they had nothing good to say but you opened that can of worms when you asked for an opinion on the headlights... and AMEN to Jimmeh and Shane... keepin' it real b*tch*s.
yea i think now a buddy of mine and me are gonna fab up a pre runner bumper with a skid plate for it so i can completely eliminate the atock front bumper. and yes i did ask for opinions, i didnt ask for them to be dicks tho. i kinda figured there were a lot of like minded ppl in here that could give an honest opinion with out bein an ***. see where im comin from.

I also just noticed sumone wrote sumthin across my tailgate. my friends say it was there that night, but i didnt notice it. its in a chicks hand writing so im not sure what i did! hahaha
  #50  
Old 01-25-2009
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Wow Ranger forums has become nothing more then a pissing match between "high post know-it-alls" and newbies that post up things like the OP.

Really ridiculous that adults pick on people over the internet. If you don't like something no one really cares, and the guy said "anybody like the tinted headlights?" not bash my truck.

Ranger-forums reminds me of high school.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
STUPID!STUPID!STUPID! jtfoxman General Ford Ranger Discussion 14 07-30-2009 12:42 AM
stupid, stupid truck purekaos26 General Ford Ranger Discussion 10 12-24-2005 10:01 AM
Stupid, stupid man.... aftermarket Suspension Tech 16 07-20-2005 03:41 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:52 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.