Whats the name of the sensor that is in the drier - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2012
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cape coral
Posts: 58
Whats the name of the sensor that is in the drier

Hi whats the. Name of the sensor that is on top of the a/c drier??

I have a 99 ranger 4cyl
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012
98rangerxlt's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 725
A/C low pressure switch.
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats the name of the strip on the roof Jomaralberto General Ford Ranger Discussion 0 04-06-2012 12:16 PM
Whats the name of this part? mbrian31 General Technical & Electrical 8 07-13-2011 08:37 PM
whats the name of this steering part? craveman85 Suspension Tech 5 12-06-2009 02:48 AM
Need Help! Whats the name of these rims? Lazler Wheels & Tires Semi-Tech 9 02-21-2009 05:51 PM
temp sensor and speed sensor for ohc BananaEdge Exterior Semi-Tech 4 09-01-2004 11:42 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.