Are your mudholes getting shut down?? - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 08-30-2009
BCobe's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fairfeild,California
Posts: 1,055
Shoot man back when I was in illinois we didnt have any well known legal trails... I dont think there are any in my part of California... Yea it sucks that there getting closed down but if people are not responible enough to clean up after themselves or take care of the place then I feel they have a right to shut it down..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-30-2009
silverbullet32's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skagit Valley, Washington
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
Well, there is part of the problem there. You drink and "mud", which essentially still driving under the influence. Some person that happens to be hiking or whatever near where you are drinking and driving is going to see that, and probably say something to the proper authorities, such as the forest service, or whatever system manages that area.

Then, people will be sent out to check on the area for litter, damage done to the ecosystem, and possibly people out wheeling and they will probably find all of that.

Sorry, but drinking and wheeling is just as dumb as drinking and driving. If somebody is under the influence and does a bad move on a hill side and rolls down, you're getting the trail closed off for other RESPONSIBLE wheelers.

If you want to drink while you're out, give the keys up, AND PICK UP YOUR ****ING TRASH! Every time I hit a trail, I pick up other peoples garbage because I don't want the trail closed down. Last time I went out, I had about 2 bags full of **** that people just throw out of their windows.

I don't care if you think you're being responsible about your drinking, but you just pointing that out makes me pissed off. DON'T ****ING DRINK AND DRIVE! Idiot.
i am gonna have to agree. people leaving trash ruins everything. i have seen it alot. my dad is a logger and about every rock pit is covered with cars, shotgun shells, and broken glass. wher ei go fishing on the river, there gets to be a bag full of trash after one day. i feel the same way you do jimmeh. also, when people see a bunch of people with oil leakin, blue smoking truck getting stuck in a mud bog, it doesnt look very enviromentaly friendly. i like to wheel, but i hate wheeling and leaving trash
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-30-2009
chainfire's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mission B.C.
Posts: 3,126
Trails are going to keep getting shut down because there are a couple of wheelers that give us all a bad name. The ones that have no insurance, that have no regard for where they are, are the ones that get **** shut down.
You also have to realize that it usually isnt the cops or the Department of Fisheries or the Rangers out there that are causing these shut downs. Usually it is some stupid hippy group that has never been on the trail. It is just some stupid people that sit in an office and push paper. They think they are helping the environment by keeping us out. The cops just have to enforce it because its their job. There is a really really good cop in mission that is actively supporting keeping all of our trails open. I have gone wheeling with him twice now, and its good to see someone in his position that cares about the sport, and the environment.

But posting **** like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93rangerXLT4x4 View Post
there's a gravel pit about 300 yrds from my house, which is apparently owned by the highway i thought it was CSRD district but its not. and they took an escavator (sp?) and dug down and piled it up. haha like thats gonna stop us and they put big friggin rocks on the top. a friend up there with his beat to hell s10 (trucks been to hell and back many times,been jumped rolled etc) and pulled a few rocks out of the way and now the local dirtbikers can climb the hills again.
is not helping us maintain our image at all. I know this **** happens, and it wasnt you, but you are not helping the situation by laughing at it.

If you actually want to help out, look at these websites. I have wheeled with the guys in FIBC twice now. Good guys, and they are the one that organizes the trail cleanups. Go on one of those, cant hurt.

Fun In B.C. - Powered by vBulletin
4x4 BC four wheel drive, offroad and fourwheeling site.
http://www.4wdabc.com/

Sorry for the rant, but this is my backdoor, and it isnt going to get closed down.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-30-2009
93rangerXLT4x4's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Salmon Arm BC
Posts: 959
this is my backyard too because i live between 2 mountains, one is about 50 yards away and the other is like 100-150 yards away. plus my neighbour is a logger and a family friend down the road is a logger, a neighbour is the chief of the fire department up the road at the gravel pit. i wasnt laughing when my friend was moving those rocks, i didnt like the idea and thats why i didnt get involved, yes i sat there and watched and pulled him out once so he didnt get caught because he cant afford to get caught, he just got off of probation. i sat in my truck and watched and no beer.


I figured thats why they went up there and cleaned it up because there was a 2-3 cars, a whole lot of concrete slabs, garbage, old fridges and crap.. and NO i dont live in florida i live on the west coast canada in BC.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-30-2009
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
Here's the thing I'm seeing with you 93RangerXLT4x4. You got called out on your wrongdoing, so what did you do, got defensive, when that didn't work, you started backpeddeling on your story to make yourself look better. Here's the thing bud, you may or may not have done anything illegal, but the way the first story reads, you did do something illegal, man up to it, listen to all of us who have called you and every other ilegal wheeler out, and get involved with some good established 4 wheeling groups, not you and your buddy's trucks... for example, I wheel with a group called the Rocky Mountain Ford Truck Club. We do a huge part in maintaining the trails, as well as community events. It's fun, rewarding, and gives you new insite on what goes on in wheeling the smart and safe way.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-30-2009
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Guilty by association
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-30-2009
93rangerXLT4x4's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Salmon Arm BC
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93rangerXLT4x4 View Post
there's a gravel pit about 300 yrds from my house, which is apparently owned by the highway i thought it was CSRD district but its not. and they took an escavator (sp?) and dug down and piled it up. haha like thats gonna stop us and they put big friggin rocks on the top. a friend up there with his beat to hell s10 (trucks been to hell and back many times,been jumped rolled etc) and pulled a few rocks out of the way and now the local dirtbikers can climb the hills again. i have a video on youtube of one of the mudholes thats on the powerlines that got shut down.. i will link it here.. it was a great place to mud, beat on your truck and drink beer, camp etc.


EDIT: here's the video, the actual hole is at the end of the video.

YouTube - Kelly Main mud pit
this does NOT say that im an illegal wheeler.. it says that a friend has moved some rocks. thats it. and thats what pisses me off that im getting called out for NO reason, i aint no illegal wheeler. and i when i say "us" it doesnt mean just my friends it means whole ****ing valley that i live in.

and as for wheeling clubs.. haha good luck trying to find one around where i live, most of us are just ordinary people with built rigs that like to wheel and dont belong to any wheeling clubs.. so find me a "wheeling club" thats close to me and i'll change my answer but until then it stays.

and im not back packpedaling trying to change my answer i have 2 different opinions on the situation. 1) i think its crap because you dont have any place to wheel anymore, but 2) i think its a good idea that they are cracking down on people, because it was getting "out of hand".

so if you could stop accusing me of being an "illegal wheeler" that would be great. its not MY fault that the dirtbikers and **** run their bikes down the road and wheel where their not supposed to. out here in our little community there's kids that are *******s that just dont care but most of the people actually care about the land we wheel on. the other reason why im getting defensive is because ya'll think its me thats ****ing up our trails and let me tell you ITS NOT.

i happen to love where i wheel and would hate to see it get shut down. i got a little video of someone riding their quads around BEFORE they put up signs and crap and its the same spot that you cant go into anymore. i will post it up just to give ya'll an idea of where i wheel. because most of you obvious think its an a state park or some **** its not. but i agree that it doesnt matter where you are its still illegal to wheel there unless authorized to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-30-2009
93rangerXLT4x4's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Salmon Arm BC
Posts: 959
ok so here's a video i just threw together to show ya'll where i wheel. the yellow gate is behind the truck but i didnt pan around that far.

YouTube - gravel pit
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-30-2009
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
i hate hard headed dumbass's like the OP. Roach said it, guilty by association.. you were still there, didn't stop him so that leaves you at fault too, its like watching your buddy rob a store and just sitting in the car waiting to drive him away since he "couldn't afford to be caught"


i'm out, its useless arguing against morons like you.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-30-2009
Tys 4x4 FTW's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 6,575
we dont have mudholes in vegas. but there are a few in reno. and they are indeed closing them. because its "damaging the earth" or some **** like that. whatever. lol
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-30-2009
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93rangerXLT4x4 View Post
so our local muddin' holes are getting shut down.. there's 2 spots out here that are great for mudding..

1: is a cross country ski area in the winter and trail riding for dirtbikes, quads, trucks etc. and you can go all day without hitting the same trails twice, they are closing some of the trails that have deep mudholes in them which sucks because "bilbo's bog" was the greatest and it swallowed my quad a few times years ago.

2: there's a mud hole on the powerlines about 10kms up the mountain, it was the best spot to be on may long weekend. lots of BIG trucks, dodge, ford, chevy, jeeps, toyota's they were all there.. apparently about a month ago one weekend the cops were up there on the saturday and handed out some fines and told people to leave.

there's an assload of signs at all bases of mountains(except the one up the road from me) stating that "any person or persons caught causing enviromental damage with a motorized vehicle up to and including mudbogging there will be a $100,000 fine."
thats friggin crap... now we only have a crappy mountain
to run up. i think you can still wheel on the mountains with the signs just dont cause any damage and "tread lightly."


any holes getting shut down where you live??
OK, Right there you ***** and moan about the fact that it's crap the land is being preserved in an area where it's illegal to be wheeling and it should be a non negotiable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93rangerXLT4x4 View Post
there's a gravel pit about 300 yrds from my house, which is apparently owned by the highway i thought it was CSRD district but its not. and they took an escavator (sp?) and dug down and piled it up. haha like thats gonna stop us and they put big friggin rocks on the top. a friend up there with his beat to hell s10 (trucks been to hell and back many times,been jumped rolled etc) and pulled a few rocks out of the way and now the local dirtbikers can climb the hills again. i have a video on youtube of one of the mudholes thats on the powerlines that got shut down.. i will link it here.. it was a great place to mud, beat on your truck and drink beer, camp etc.


EDIT: here's the video, the actual hole is at the end of the video.

YouTube - Kelly Main mud pit
What I highlighted is the EXACT statement I've been arguing with you about, you don't give a **** about anything BUT yourself and the fact that someone closed it off for YOUR SAFETY and THE RESPECT FOR THEIR PROPERTY. YOU sir contributed to the illegal activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93rangerXLT4x4 View Post
this does NOT say that im an illegal wheeler.. it says that a friend has moved some rocks. thats it. and thats what pisses me off that im getting called out for NO reason, i aint no illegal wheeler. and i when i say "us" it doesnt mean just my friends it means whole ****ing valley that i live in.

Backpeddaling on statement quoted above this one.

Quote:
and as for wheeling clubs.. haha good luck trying to find one around where i live, most of us are just ordinary people with built rigs that like to wheel and dont belong to any wheeling clubs.. so find me a "wheeling club" thats close to me and i'll change my answer but until then it stays.
Open your eyes, and actually SEARCH for them. You MAY be shocked what a little investigation may get ya

Quote:
and im not back packpedaling trying to change my answer i have 2 different opinions on the situation. 1) i think its crap because you dont have any place to wheel anymore, but 2) i think its a good idea that they are cracking down on people, because it was getting "out of hand".
Wait, Now I'm confused... YOu're pissed off because you can't wheel in an illegal spot anymore, yet you agree with them cracking down on jokers like you? Someone explain this to me because my dumb *** isn't making sense of this

Quote:
so if you could stop accusing me of being an "illegal wheeler" that would be great. its not MY fault that the dirtbikers and **** run their bikes down the road and wheel where their not supposed to. out here in our little community there's kids that are *******s that just dont care but most of the people actually care about the land we wheel on. the other reason why im getting defensive is because ya'll think its me thats ****ing up our trails and let me tell you ITS NOT.
Wait, in a statement above, YOU admitted to being with your buddy who was moving rocks at a FREAKIN CONSTRUCTION SITE allowing bikes and atv's in... yet you honestly think you aren't in the wrong....


Dude...

Simple as this. Stay on the trail, don't go places that aren't listed on a map, and respect it. If you want a mud bog to go trash your truck in, then find a LEGAL mud bog. Don't go creating your own. I used to have an avitar of me throwing mud in the air with my Ranger, I got a ton of heat from it. Little did people know, that mud hole was ACTUALLY PART of the trail.... and wait... it's a PUBLIC trail too!!!! Holy crap!!!! Who woulda thunk!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-30-2009
kymudder08's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Owensboro, KY
Posts: 838
it sucks they are gettin closed down. i only know of 2 trials in western ky. one is turkey bay in land between the lakes, and royal ATV trails. turkey bay i think is run by the park service. its also not just for offroading. many ppl hike, ride mt bikes, and ride horses there. royal atv is a private owned trial so state cant do anything about it. everything else is private land. all the locals used to ride at an old big *** strip pit but it got filled in. idk if it was illegal or not, but noone ever got in trouble unless they were throwing a big party (usually underage drinking) or drinking and riding. i road out there when cops came to bust a party and they never said anything to us other than makin sure we werent drinkn. we ride on the river bank buffer that the state owns between the river and private property. its not a state park or forrest so they dont give a crap what we do. i hate seein trash and **** when im ridin, but most of it is from the river when it floods. alot of old tires, a boat, etc. theres always alot of parties there so im constantly worried about runnin over glass from a beer bottle or something.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-30-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundmaster View Post
Here's the thing I'm seeing with you 93RangerXLT4x4. You got called out on your wrongdoing, so what did you do, got defensive, when that didn't work, you started backpeddeling on your story to make yourself look better. Here's the thing bud, you may or may not have done anything illegal, but the way the first story reads, you did do something illegal, man up to it, listen to all of us who have called you and every other ilegal wheeler out, and get involved with some good established 4 wheeling groups, not you and your buddy's trucks... for example, I wheel with a group called the Rocky Mountain Ford Truck Club. We do a huge part in maintaining the trails, as well as community events. It's fun, rewarding, and gives you new insite on what goes on in wheeling the smart and safe way.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Funny how when he gets called out his entire story changed.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-30-2009
FMD's Avatar
FMD FMD is offline
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Amherst NY
Posts: 3,811
the 'pond' I found in the fall of 07 was pretty slick. I hit that like 5x. then the developer decided to build houses in that area and killed off my mud hole =(
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-30-2009
4x4RangerOffroad's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Barrington, NH
Posts: 434
some of my places are being shut down/ gated off, it sucks
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-31-2009
93rangerXLT4x4's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Salmon Arm BC
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Funny how when he gets called out his entire story changed.
whatever... and im not changing my story. everyone has their own opinion on ****. if you think im an illegal wheeler than so be it i dont give a **** whatever its ur ****ing opinion on the ****.

ah ya i do give a **** about everyone else too, im not a selfish ******* like many of u think.. just because im 21 years old doesnt mean i drive around illegaly everywhere partying it up and tear the **** out of trails. ya i might go up the mountain once in a while have a beer or 2 and come home whoopie ****ing do... that doesnt mean i spend my afternoon tearing the **** out of some ****ing mudhole.

thats what pisses me off most of the 40 yr old's and up think us 17- whatever year olds tear **** up every weekend. well most of us (including me) dont.. around here if your vehicle breaks down on the road or on the legal trails you dont leave it there over night because chances are it wont be there for long. now since i said that, i dont go around a steal other people's ****. thats just stupid..
where i live if someone has a pos ****box that they get and want to beat it ****ing **** they take it up the mountain and wheel with it, and they roll it down a bank or something and leave it there and never come and get it, its not gonna last long it would stripped within days.
when we're talking about garbage on the trail im also talking about rolled vehicles, truck parts etc. there's a fullsized bronco upside down about 40 feet down a bank mangled in the trees thats been there for years. when i saw it there i would of dragged up the bank and at least dragged it down the mountain if i had a way of doing that, which i dont.

here's a true story for ya about how ignorant the some people out here in the valley are. a friend of my sister's was driving his car down the road out here and it died so he pulled it into on the gravel pit driveway thing going into the gravel pit and left it for the night and he was gonna come back the next day fix it and drive it home. well when the guy came back the next morning for his car some ****ing kids set it on fire during the night and it was burnt to a crisp..
see i dont do any of these things, im a pretty quite guy dont really get into trouble and i have no reason to wheel illegally..



and who said i was wheeling in illegal areas?? like i said before passing the sign doesnt mean you cant wheel there, it means if u get caught ur gonna get fined. tuesday i will call the forestry and ask them where we can legally wheel out here and see what they have to say. because it sounds like ya'll are getting way too upset over a stupid thread..

and the mountain i wheel on, there's only a very small area thats blocked off, you have hundreds or thousands of acres to wheel on thats NOT illegal. i have to 2 sides.

the way i see it is if they wanted to keep people from causing enviromental damage they would have built a big *** ****ing gate, not a dinky little sign. im done arguing because its a waste of time.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-31-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Wow you think since you can drive past a sign that says no trespassing your not really doing anything wrong??? If you can get fined for being out there obviously your not supposed to be there!!!! God your stupid
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-31-2009
silverbullet32's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skagit Valley, Washington
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainfire View Post
Trails are going to keep getting shut down because there are a couple of wheelers that give us all a bad name. The ones that have no insurance, that have no regard for where they are, are the ones that get **** shut down.


thats right, one bad apple spoils the bunch
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-31-2009
silverbullet32's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skagit Valley, Washington
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Wow you think since you can drive past a sign that says no trespassing your not really doing anything wrong??? If you can get fined for being out there obviously your not supposed to be there!!!! God your stupid
yeah exactly, he started this thread, and he is one of the people(it sounds like) thats getting trails shut down
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-31-2009
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93rangerXLT4x4 View Post
whatever... and im not changing my story. everyone has their own opinion on ****. if you think im an illegal wheeler than so be it i dont give a **** whatever its ur ****ing opinion on the ****.

ah ya i do give a **** about everyone else too, im not a selfish ******* like many of u think.. just because im 21 years old doesnt mean i drive around illegaly everywhere partying it up and tear the **** out of trails. ya i might go up the mountain once in a while have a beer or 2 and come home whoopie ****ing do... that doesnt mean i spend my afternoon tearing the **** out of some ****ing mudhole.

thats what pisses me off most of the 40 yr old's and up think us 17- whatever year olds tear **** up every weekend. well most of us (including me) dont.. around here if your vehicle breaks down on the road or on the legal trails you dont leave it there over night because chances are it wont be there for long. now since i said that, i dont go around a steal other people's ****. thats just stupid..
where i live if someone has a pos ****box that they get and want to beat it ****ing **** they take it up the mountain and wheel with it, and they roll it down a bank or something and leave it there and never come and get it, its not gonna last long it would stripped within days.
when we're talking about garbage on the trail im also talking about rolled vehicles, truck parts etc. there's a fullsized bronco upside down about 40 feet down a bank mangled in the trees thats been there for years. when i saw it there i would of dragged up the bank and at least dragged it down the mountain if i had a way of doing that, which i dont.

here's a true story for ya about how ignorant the some people out here in the valley are. a friend of my sister's was driving his car down the road out here and it died so he pulled it into on the gravel pit driveway thing going into the gravel pit and left it for the night and he was gonna come back the next day fix it and drive it home. well when the guy came back the next morning for his car some ****ing kids set it on fire during the night and it was burnt to a crisp..
see i dont do any of these things, im a pretty quite guy dont really get into trouble and i have no reason to wheel illegally..



and who said i was wheeling in illegal areas?? like i said before passing the sign doesnt mean you cant wheel there, it means if u get caught ur gonna get fined. tuesday i will call the forestry and ask them where we can legally wheel out here and see what they have to say. because it sounds like ya'll are getting way too upset over a stupid thread..

and the mountain i wheel on, there's only a very small area thats blocked off, you have hundreds or thousands of acres to wheel on thats NOT illegal. i have to 2 sides.

the way i see it is if they wanted to keep people from causing enviromental damage they would have built a big *** ****ing gate, not a dinky little sign. im done arguing because its a waste of time.
*** **** ***** ***** ****** **** *** ***** ****** **** ****** * ***

ROFL!

dudes, how is he still around and this thread still open? I curse a lot but holy ****.

a sign should be fine if you know what a little word called "respect" is. gates are expensive.

Last edited by 99ranger4x4; 08-31-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-31-2009
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Cause we all know when you curse your right!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-31-2009
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-31-2009
nate_g_2003's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Deer Park, TX
Posts: 976
TLDR...dont go where you aren't supposed to, and we won't give you hell.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-31-2009
kymudder08's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Owensboro, KY
Posts: 838
it doesnt flippin matter if theres a get or not! if its not public property, not your property, or not property you have permission to be on you have no business being there... whether there is a sign/gate or not. its called tresspassing. this is the sole reason why its hard to get permission to hunt/fish/etc anywhere bc dip****s like you that have no respect **** it up for the rest of us... my buddies ride across the river in indiana and "supposedly" anyone can ride ATVs there. idk whos property is and I dont personally have permission there so i dont go. they get pissed, but idc... its not worth gettin in trouble over. i have way to much to lose
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-31-2009
fourliter dan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lebanon, OR
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlitter22 View Post
goat mt by me is shutting down. some say its for water runoff conservation or something. others say its for logging. it was the best place closest to me.
its probly being closed for fire danger. alot of stuff is getting shut down now for that. its pretty common in the summer in oregon. matter of fact log trucks have to be on the pavement by 1pm in high danger and NO logging at all in extreme.




AS FOR WHEELING AND CONCERVATION.
~the bottom line is if its private property and your on it and doesnt belong to you or are permited to be on it YOU ARE WRONG! Everyone has done it and most of the time a ranger or a tacoma or somthin isnt gonna hurt it. but you get jag-ons with big blocks and boggers that dont care. you may be out for a stroll but could get shafted for it. AND if it is public land you dont have to thrash it, litter, and make new lines. just enjoy it and dont take it for granted cus it wont always be there.

As for the extreme "liberals" yes they suck, yes they are annoying, yes they are leaving a black mark on the world, and "YES THEY DISERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HEEELLLLL" (HAHA SAM JACKSON FTW!)! ok maybe not die but stfu...
its not always libs behind all of this... there are alot of wealthy repubs who own alot of land and make good money in the timber indust. (not so much now days)... if i owned it and some kid was wheelin and burned my money maker down i would be pissed too...


just do the RIGHT THING and we may keep our fun for that much longer.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2005 suddenly began sputtering, shut down and would not re-start casperma 2.9L & 3.0L V6 Tech 4 03-30-2014 08:53 PM
Intake Noise After Shut Down 04RangerDave 4.0L OHV & SOHC V6 Tech 28 11-30-2011 03:14 PM
Intermittent starting and shut down problem. Arch DOHC - 2.3L Duratec / Mazda L Engines 1 01-11-2011 08:13 AM
Cold Weather Shut Down NDPete General Technical & Electrical 9 01-13-2010 03:42 PM
Help! Passive Anti Theft Has Shut Me Down ERanger1 General Technical & Electrical 3 04-11-2008 10:57 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.