JERSEY MEET - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Meets, Greets, & Events Schedule a meet, start a club, or attending a show? General discussion of information pertaining to meet and greets and events.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 11-15-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
Unfortunately, pretty much everybody that I used to wheel with out there is off this site now. I'll see if I can find any contacts through my some of them I'm still in touch with.
winks - i use to wheel with Doc and openscar. doc use to talk about wheeling with you, but both of them havent answered private messages i sent them. when are your guys thinking of wheeling i got a few buddies that i could round up if i am free
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-16-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Adam, I was thinking of wheeling in Wharton Sunday the 28th but only but DJ has responded, and he can't do Sundays... Sundays are the only day that I can wheel.

Doc and Openscar were good to wheel with, they knew the trails and knew what they were doing. I don't have their contact info... however there's one or two guys who may just have the info for one or both of them. I'll work on that tonight if I get home from work early enough.

I'm surprised Doc said anything about me, he was always pretty quiet.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-16-2010
MikeDevo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hatboro, PA
Posts: 489
If i can get my damn lift on by then I will go wheeling .... Anyway we could push this to The second week of December?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-16-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
Adam, I was thinking of wheeling in Wharton Sunday the 28th but only but DJ has responded, and he can't do Sundays... Sundays are the only day that I can wheel.

Doc and Openscar were good to wheel with, they knew the trails and knew what they were doing. I don't have their contact info... however there's one or two guys who may just have the info for one or both of them. I'll work on that tonight if I get home from work early enough.

I'm surprised Doc said anything about me, he was always pretty quiet.
sundays are normally better for me i always have off sundays from work. you can put me as a possible yes, just have to check with the wife, buying a house this coming monday so i have to make sure i get stuff done first so i can go out. i have a buddy with a cherokee that might come out too

**edit** checked with the wife and she said no plans for that day so i am game unless something comes up

yea doc was always showing me videos of stuff you guys did. i have his email i will see if he response. as for scott (openscars) i dont have any contact info. you do know docs website with all his photos and videos right?

Last edited by Unit91; 11-16-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-16-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDevo View Post
If i can get my damn lift on by then I will go wheeling .... Anyway we could push this to The second week of December?
If the 28th falls through, we can push it to then. Could you wheel without the lift - if the truck is in one piece anyhow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit91 View Post
sundays are normally better for me i always have off sundays from work. you can put me as a possible yes, just have to check with the wife, buying a house this coming monday so i have to make sure i get stuff done first so i can go out. i have a buddy with a cherokee that might come out too

**edit** checked with the wife and she said no plans for that day so i am game unless something comes up

yea doc was always showing me videos of stuff you guys did. i have his email i will see if he response. as for scott (openscars) i dont have any contact info. you do know docs website with all his photos and videos right?
Ok, so you're pretty much definite then? If so, I'll post up on FRF as well to see if anybody else is interested.

I don't have Doc's website, I know it was "Doc's Realm". There were some cool videos and pictures of me putting my Bronco through some nasty abuse, unfortunately I do not have that truck any more and will have to be more careful with the Ranger.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-16-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
Ok, so you're pretty much definite then? If so, I'll post up on FRF as well to see if anybody else is interested.

I don't have Doc's website, I know it was "Doc's Realm". There were some cool videos and pictures of me putting my Bronco through some nasty abuse, unfortunately I do not have that truck any more and will have to be more careful with the Ranger.
i am in and my buddy with a cherokee said his in, fyi the website is docsrealm.com hahaha real hard to remember... im the one in thew blue checkered jacket with my old explorer (may she r.i.p.)
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-16-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Cool, then we've got 3 at least. I'll post up a thread on FRF, and maybe make a new on on here as well.

...And I'll also try to get that contact information for Doc or Scott tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-16-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
Cool, then we've got 3 at least. I'll post up a thread on FRF, and maybe make a new on on here as well.

...And I'll also try to get that contact information for Doc or Scott tonight.
i have an email into doc already. and his cousin is a friend of mine so i am gonna see if he has a cell number or something. you might have wheeled with his cuz, stock blue jeep...
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-16-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Alright, cool. I don't remember any stock Jeeps being with us... but my memory is not the greatest either - at least that's what my wife tells me.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-17-2010
MikeDevo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hatboro, PA
Posts: 489
The truck is intact ... And if you think a stock ranger will manage then yeah I'm game to go !
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 11-17-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDevo View Post
The truck is intact ... And if you think a stock ranger will manage then yeah I'm game to go !
Cool. You should be fie, there's always a go-around or a tow strap if you need it. Just try to watch out for any deep water crossing and you're good.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-18-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
Cool. You should be fie, there's always a go-around or a tow strap if you need it. Just try to watch out for any deep water crossing and you're good.
I have an F150, and my buddy with a cherokee should have his winch up and running by then so you should be fine god forbid you actually get stuck. I wheeled with a stock 02 explorer when I first got into wheeling and rangers will do better then that ever could, I only got stuck twice in the exploder, once I stopped in sugar sand (bad move) the other time I tried to K turn in sugar sand.... worst move EVER lol.... both times I was alone with just my brotherinlaw in the passanger seat. Moral of the story, I'm an idiot when it comes to sugar sand, and stock trucks do fine. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-18-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Haha, sugar sand sucks, unfortunately there's alot of it in the Pine Barrens.

I have a thread posted up on FRF for a wheeling meet on the 28th as well, so far it's got 10 hits and no responses.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-18-2010
MikeDevo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hatboro, PA
Posts: 489
Alright I gotta make sire I can get of work first. But we should really get a
meet going to
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-21-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
what time do you wanna meet up next sunday?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-22-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
How bout somewhere between 10-12?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-22-2010
djfllmn's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,796
damn this sucks...since its a sunday i cant make it on account of work
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-22-2010
MikeDevo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hatboro, PA
Posts: 489
Yeahh I can't make this due to my boss not letting me take off
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-22-2010
djfllmn's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDevo View Post
Yeahh I can't make this due to my boss not letting me take off
work is a 4 letter word for a reason
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-22-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Sorry you guys can't make it.

Adam, I got in touch with Doc - he's going to be out of the state. The number I hot for Scott doesn't work.

What time is good for you to meet up?
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 11-23-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
Sorry you guys can't make it.

Adam, I got in touch with Doc - he's going to be out of the state. The number I hot for Scott doesn't work.

What time is good for you to meet up?
im good all dayso whenever you want
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-24-2010
MikeDevo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hatboro, PA
Posts: 489
Check out my Bloomsbury thread
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-24-2010
MikeDevo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hatboro, PA
Posts: 489
Bloomsburg truckshow thread***
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-24-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit91 View Post
im good all dayso whenever you want
Cool, I'm thinking around 12 would be good, that way we (my wife and I) could pick up lunch on the way down and we can wheel till about 4 or so and then hit the Pik-A-Lilly for dinner.

I've got 2 guys interested on FRF, so we may have a few more trucks with us.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 11-25-2010
Unit91's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sewell, N.J.
Posts: 60
sounds like a plan, got to love the pic for wings after a day of wheeling
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South Jersey-ish Meet and greet t0x1k Meets, Greets, & Events 16 06-25-2011 02:58 PM
Southern Jersey Possible meet? Figs Meets, Greets, & Events 0 07-16-2010 11:33 PM
New Jersey meet(no way 56k!) scott5640 Meet & Greet Photos 6 06-26-2010 10:25 PM
All New jersey-ans and eastern PA Meet cucukid124 Meets, Greets, & Events 29 05-19-2010 10:32 PM
Interest in Jersey meet. cucukid124 Meets, Greets, & Events 3 10-30-2009 07:28 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.