F.S. Garmin nuvi 205 gps Ky - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Miscellaneous Items Anything not Ford Ranger related.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 06-19-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
F.S. Garmin nuvi 205 gps, new price, Ky

I have a garmin nuvi 205 gps for sell comes with usb cord car charger car window mount, Only 1 month old, has 2 year warranty $145 Shipped


Last edited by billet03; 06-21-2009 at 01:13 PM.
  #2  
Old 06-19-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it?

I've been looking to get one
  #3  
Old 06-19-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
don't want it any more I thought it would be cool to have - changed my mind, their isn't anything wrong with it, and its nice jst don't want

Last edited by billet03; 06-19-2009 at 08:51 PM.
  #4  
Old 06-20-2009
Ace's Avatar
Ace Ace is offline
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Central, Illinois
Posts: 3,448
I'd hate to tell you this but my friend just bought one last night at wal-mart exact same one for 130.... it might of actually been cheaper
  #5  
Old 06-20-2009
malydeen's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 632
Would you be interested in a trade for a disk brake set up? You have a 31 spline axle right?
  #6  
Old 06-20-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I'd hate to tell you this but my friend just bought one last night at wal-mart exact same one for 130.... it might of actually been cheaper
Well it cost me $225 for it and I got the usb cord which didn't come with it and the 2 year warranty, Why did you post on here. I'm not trying to rip any body off I'm selling it cheaper than what I got it, and I too got it at wal-mart, plus shipping charges are included, so if you don't like it read some body elses thread, never understood why people comment on stuff they don't like, if you don't like it - don't look at it

Last edited by billet03; 06-20-2009 at 01:47 AM.
  #7  
Old 06-20-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by malydeen View Post
Would you be interested in a trade for a disk brake set up? You have a 31 spline axle right?
yeah I have a 31 spline axle, but would like to have the money.
  #8  
Old 06-20-2009
Ace's Avatar
Ace Ace is offline
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Central, Illinois
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by billet03 View Post
Well it cost me $225 for it and I got the usb cord which didn't come with it and the 2 year warranty, Why did you post on here. I'm not trying to rip any body off I'm selling it cheaper than what I got it, and I too got it at wal-mart, plus shipping charges are included, so if you don't like it read some body elses thread, never understood why people comment on stuff they don't like, if you don't like it - don't look at it
1. Never said you were trying to rip any one off
2. Again never said i didn't like this thread w/e that means
3. just giving some advice thats all so chill out.
  #9  
Old 06-20-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
well I might man I don't know ha, I didn't mean for what I wrote to seem angry I'm not I was trying to say something I didn't know which way to write so I wrote it as it came out, I appologize for sounding angry.
  #10  
Old 06-20-2009
Ace's Avatar
Ace Ace is offline
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Central, Illinois
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by billet03 View Post
well I might man I don't know ha, I didn't mean for what I wrote to seem angry I'm not I was trying to say something I didn't know which way to write so I wrote it as it came out, I appologize for sounding angry.
no hard feeling i would also be a little pissed if something dropped that much in price a month later, EG i bought my xbox then 2 weeks later it literally dropped 100 bucks i was so pissed lol but you got a warranty with it so for the 160 bones its not a bad price.
  #11  
Old 06-20-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
Yeah when you wrote that I had 3 thoughts, 1 was man I got ripped a new one, 2 nobody will want this. 3 dangit dangit dangit LOL, did he get the usb cord and the warranty? wait never mind don't tell me I don't want to know.HAHA
  #12  
Old 06-20-2009
edgerider2002's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 1,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
no hard feeling i would also be a little pissed if something dropped that much in price a month later, EG i bought my xbox then 2 weeks later it literally dropped 100 bucks i was so pissed lol but you got a warranty with it so for the 160 bones its not a bad price.
i bought my first gen ipod touch for $300 new and four days later the second generation comes out and it was only $230. i was mad about that for a while but i got over it. sorry to thread jack, but bumb for a gps! these things are awesome
  #13  
Old 06-20-2009
malydeen's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by billet03 View Post
yeah I have a 31 spline axle, but would like to have the money.
Well Ill give you $160 in cash for the GPS and you pay me $160 for the brakes. lol

If you change your mind let me know. I would be more then happy to do a trade plus a little cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
i bought my first gen ipod touch for $300 new and four days later the second generation comes out and it was only $230. i was mad about that for a while but i got over it. sorry to thread jack, but bumb for a gps! these things are awesome
You bought an apple product. Theres your problem. Three weeks after you buy it they come out with the new model.
  #14  
Old 06-20-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
[QUOTE=malydeen;1375845]Well Ill give you $160 in cash for the GPS and you pay me $160 for the brakes. lol

If you change your mind let me know. I would be more then happy to do a trade plus a little cash.



We'll thanks, I'll take the cash and let you keep the brakes for now. LOL
  #15  
Old 06-21-2009
billet03's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: centralcity, KY
Posts: 771
Well here' a new price $145 shipped
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Garmin GPS mounting 04RangerDave General Ford Ranger Discussion 27 04-01-2011 05:00 PM
Want to Trade: garmin nuvi dave89b Miscellaneous Items 0 10-25-2010 01:03 AM
For Sale: Garmin Oregon 300 GPS - NC 04blackedge Miscellaneous Items 2 04-11-2010 08:02 PM
For Sale: Garmin 60cs GPS, CA RangerJustin Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 0 08-12-2009 07:11 PM
GPS reciever - Garmin Nuvi 350 buzzair Audio & Video Tech 13 05-25-2007 09:43 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:46 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.