35's.... - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 04-03-2009
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerMuse View Post
I was looking into 35s with just my BL that I am installing here in the next week or so and I think after seeing this thread I will stick to the 33.
I would stick with 33's also... unless you're planning on lifting even more in a short time after you put the 35's on.

IMO 33's would have been better... but I got an amazing deal (Thanks Chris. ) on the 35's and they fit without rubbing... so I'm running em till i get the rest of my lift in a month or so.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-03-2009
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post
I would stick with 33's also... unless you're planning on lifting even more in a short time after you put the 35's on.

IMO 33's would have been better... but I got an amazing deal (Thanks Chris. ) on the 35's and they fit without rubbing... so I'm running em till i get the rest of my lift in a month or so.
Your Welcome man!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-03-2009
B-Dunk88's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: spanaway, WA
Posts: 28
does that baige ranger with the black rims and bf goodriches on it have a lift at all?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-03-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
no
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-03-2009
B-Dunk88's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: spanaway, WA
Posts: 28
how big of tires do you have on?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-03-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
me? 33x12.50 on a 15x10 rims with 3.75 backspacing
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-03-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dunk88 View Post
does that baige ranger with the black rims and bf goodriches on it have a lift at all?
dude i lied i thought you where talking about the blue one the tan one has 6 inchs of lift.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-03-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Where'd your headache rack/lightbar go? Put it back on. New tires look good and I hate you!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-04-2009
mossyoak03's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
Where'd your headache rack/lightbar go? Put it back on. New tires look good and I hate you!
i told him the same thing about the headache rack
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-04-2009
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
Where'd your headache rack/lightbar go? Put it back on.
The rack is going back on.... just doing some work on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
New tires look good and I hate you!
thanks!

ah hehehehehehehe (<At least Jimmeh will get that. lol)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-04-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post
ah hehehehehehehe (<At least Jimmeh will get that. lol)
AH HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK!

I agree on the rack. And you took it off so you could put your tonneau on, you bon of a sitch.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-04-2009
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
AH HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK!

I agree on the rack. And you took it off so you could put your tonneau on, you bon of a sitch.
No... I put the tonneau on because I took the rack off.... then took it off 2 days later. lol

so... SUTF! lol
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-04-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post
No... I put the tonneau on because I took the rack off.... then took it off 2 days later. lol

so... SUTF! lol
AH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-04-2009
MOTOunplugged's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Covington, Georgia
Posts: 759
Looking good Dustin! I wish I could run 35's..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.