Camper - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 01-18-2011
hampster_1's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: kelowna bc
Posts: 124
Camper

Last trip before i sold it
Name:  camper.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  121.7 KB
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2011
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Nice, never saw one of these on a ranger before. How was the inside? Did it have a decent amount of space?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-18-2011
zak873's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: southcarolina
Posts: 1,108
damn, those steps look sketch
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2011
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak873 View Post
damn, those steps look sketch
No kidding lol, that could get interesting intoxicated :)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2011
hampster_1's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: kelowna bc
Posts: 124
Im 6'3 and i loved it so much room to cook and eat with full table and 3 burner stove and 3 way fridge, i sold it for 4500 cdn because it was just to much with the truck that tall. And o yeah, the steps were way sketch ! My friends called it the " penthouse "
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2011
zak873's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: southcarolina
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclown312 View Post
No kidding lol, that could get interesting intoxicated :)
I can't agree, because I'm no where near legal age to drink
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2011
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampster_1 View Post
Im 6'3 and i loved it so much room to cook and eat with full table and 3 burner stove and 3 way fridge, i sold it for 4500 cdn because it was just to much with the truck that tall. And o yeah, the steps were way sketch !
Nice, were those steps like that because the height of the truck?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2011
zak873's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: southcarolina
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclown312 View Post
Nice, were those steps like that because the height of the truck?
could you imagine how low a truck would have to be to have those steps perfectly level so they werent all ****ed up? hahaha, probably lower than my pos.

noticed the solid axle, coil sprung?

Last edited by zak873; 01-18-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I LEFT OUT TO MANY ****ING WORDS ):<
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2011
hampster_1's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: kelowna bc
Posts: 124
Of course! 14" King coil over with remote res, i have a build thread on here. the steps were messed even when my truck was at normal height its just the way they were
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2011
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak873 View Post
could you imagine how low a truck would have to be to have those steps perfectly level so they werent all ****ed up? hahaha, probably lower than my pos.

noticed the solid axle, coil sprung?
Well i realize that for them to touch ground that it would have to be LOW, im also aware that his truck is SAS'd. I was just curious if that made them even worse.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-18-2011
zak873's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: southcarolina
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampster_1 View Post
Of course! 14" King coil over with remote res, i have a build thread on here. the steps were messed even when my truck was at normal height its just the way they were
I'm browsing your pictures on your build thread. to lazy to read lol. your truck is killer dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclown312 View Post
Well i realize that for them to touch ground that it would have to be LOW, im also aware that his truck is SAS'd. I was just curious if that made them even worse.
haha I wasn't attacking you bro, I was just being a smartass.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-18-2011
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak873 View Post
haha I wasn't attacking you bro, I was just being a smartass.
Its good bro, i figured i better state where i was coming from.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2011
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
if that is too high they have ones that are canvas at the top and roll up for the extra clearance. i've looked at those ones.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-19-2011
immortal_vision's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: C
Posts: 612
id be scared ****less to drive a truck that high with a camper on it.. lol looks liek it would tip over so easily
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Leer Camper Shell (Dark shadow grey)...make offer Georgia Sea-Bass Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 29 05-30-2009 11:31 PM
Can two people lift a camper shell? chavist93 Exterior Semi-Tech 21 10-31-2005 06:13 PM
Camper Towing concern! a311fanam General Ford Ranger Discussion 19 10-17-2005 05:31 PM
Safe to put sub box in bed with a camper top? (907)FAN-BOY Exterior Semi-Tech 4 07-25-2005 08:43 AM
Fiberglass camper top ? cheesehazard Exterior Semi-Tech 5 06-22-2005 11:44 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:21 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.