driving shots of HID lighting... - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 04-07-2008
04 EDGE
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach2004 View Post
I think he just tries his best to **** people off in each thread
no roach, have you ever had someone come at you in the other lane at 11PM with a set of these blaring in your eyes?

and to the guy who said there not ileagel, check your state laws on headlights.

hey i know, i'll check your state laws for you.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-07-2008
Lord Of War's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 4,599
Can someone post the "how to" link for these guys.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-07-2008
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Looks good. Nice and bright!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-07-2008
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of War View Post
Can someone post the "how to" link for these guys.
Shane's workin on his... He said he had to upload some pics and he was done... It's not hard at all.. Plug and play, I don't know what is so hard about it?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-07-2008
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 EDGE View Post
no roach, have you ever had someone come at you in the other lane at 11PM with a set of these blaring in your eyes?

and to the guy who said there not ileagel, check your state laws on headlights.

hey i know, i'll check your state laws for you.
*illegal, BTW

There is no law in Alabama, if they did add it thought I'd be glad to let you know I'd uninstall them and use my silverstars... so chill
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-07-2008
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of War View Post
Can someone post the "how to" link for these guys.
pictures of my install can be found in the link in my sig.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-07-2008
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerJustin View Post
yea they were from ebay but acquired from an RF member. not sure what other adjustments i can make...im hoping the HIDs will take care of it. My brights currently hit lower than my stock lows...so annoying.
Take your stock adjuster bolts off your stock headlights and put them on the new ones. I had to do that with my ebay brand black headlights because the bolt was too long. However by doing so I didn't have to get my headlights realigned because they were in the stock position.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-07-2008
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic04Edge View Post
Take your stock adjuster bolts off your stock headlights and put them on the new ones. I had to do that with my ebay brand black headlights because the bolt was too long. However by doing so I didn't have to get my headlights realigned because they were in the stock position.
that was keeping me from buying them, but know that I know I can easily swap out I feel alright about them...good to know!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-08-2008
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of War View Post
Can someone post the "how to" link for these guys.
BA BAM!

https://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2...474#post923474
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-08-2008
Rolldogg's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 3,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 EDGE View Post
if you got behind me with those i would slam on my brakes and hope you hit me hard enough to break them lol
LMAO

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-08-2008
RangerJustin's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic04Edge View Post
Take your stock adjuster bolts off your stock headlights and put them on the new ones. I had to do that with my ebay brand black headlights because the bolt was too long. However by doing so I didn't have to get my headlights realigned because they were in the stock position.
hmm...so this is common...why would this happen to them? I would think they are stock lights that someone else modded...

Ill give that a try then, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-08-2008
kyledm18's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Thornton N.H.
Posts: 519
i just got tinted rear windows...it works great headlights on highbeam dont bother me at all..even HID's
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-08-2008
EdGe_wannabe's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Richmond Hill, Georgia
Posts: 4,306
I love my HID's and I'd like to see someone try to brake check me.

Brenton
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-08-2008
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
Hey 04 Edge

Just so you know, Shane and I have both been researching HID laws for Oregon, NOTHING..

How do you feel now? Feel like doing the work before you say something like that next time?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-08-2008
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-08-2008
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Oh yea...Cody.....thanks for posting those. I've never been able to get good "on tha road" shots.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-08-2008
TrePaul86's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 1,369
I'll take some with my camera this weekend.. Not my phone and show you what it actually looks like in the cab not all blurry lol...
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-14-2008
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Oh yea...Cody.....thanks for posting those. I've never been able to get good "on tha road" shots.
no problem... I shot those with my razr, quality wasn't too bad actually
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-14-2008
08XLT4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: bomba shack
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SPORT View Post
*illegal, BTW

There is no law in Alabama, if they did add it thought I'd be glad to let you know I'd uninstall them and use my silverstars... so chill
Well... They actually are illegal in Alabama, and every other state. Its not a state law, but rather the DOT that has outlawed all HID conversions. Even if you have the projector lenses, they are not legal unless they came form the factory.

Im not hating, i have HIDs in my stock headlights and i love 'em!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
At LAST!! My 33" Duratracs + some HID shots TaggyTagz Snapshots 38 12-26-2010 09:42 AM
Want to Buy: 9005 HID kit and 9007 HID kit Police Interceptor Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 0 12-14-2010 03:04 PM
For Sale: HID Bulbs, HID Ballast, Sylvania Heads and Fogs-CA edgerider2002 Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 10 03-23-2010 10:42 AM
HID lighting question SnoopyDog General Technical & Electrical 3 02-19-2010 10:43 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.