Uhhh Opps - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Uhhh Opps

Having 2wd FTL
Name:  truckb037.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  136.6 KB

Name:  truckb036.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  83.3 KB

Name:  truckb039.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  76.1 KB

Besides getting stuck, I got these pictures
Name:  truckb019.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  75.5 KB

Name:  truckb024.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  110.3 KB

Name:  truckb026.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  95.3 KB

Name:  truckb027.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  87.4 KB

LOL, tire


Name:  truckb029.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  87.8 KB

Name:  truckb032.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  96.3 KB

Name:  truckb033.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  102.5 KB



I got stuck in this water months ago, but the tire and axle marks are still there! I literally buired my hitch and axle.
Name:  truckb018.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  155.0 KB

Name:  atucka.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  112.3 KB
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-09-2008
99MazdaB4000's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,980
aye iy iy, picture wh0re queen of RF!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-09-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
lol nice! who pulled you out?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
JunkYardRanger on TRS.

I am a post/pic *****, but no more pictures till I race a truck that can be at 120 by the time I'm at 60! FTW!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-09-2008
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
screw the red truck....we want more pics and info on the white/silver truck! That thing is effin' sick!! Who's is it? info please. Many more pics please.

EDIT.....writing reply while question was answered.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-09-2008
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Is that a sas'd Ranger in the background?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Lol. Alright...
White/grey/black/green/red Ranger
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV18HaHA

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV18HdbJ

Yes, SAS.

Last edited by TrucksGetDirty; 07-09-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-09-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
hahaha
It is pretty funny, especially the part where I just bearly missed cutting open my finger enough for stitchs!

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-09-2008
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
OK, I'm gunna speak up and say something about you going off the trail.

I'm one of those types of people... Yes I will call you out on it, yes I will make my point known and yes I have major issue with it. That being said, stay on the trail to keep 4 wheeling a fun recreational deal for us. I've noticed it in a couple places on pics posts over the last few months, so I'll speak up and say STAY ON THE TRAIL.


That being said, looks like fun, least another Ranger pulled ya out.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-09-2008
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
It is pretty funny, especially the part where I just bearly missed cutting open my finger enough for stitchs!

didja still cut yourself? Cause I wanna see a pic of that!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundmaster View Post
OK, I'm gunna speak up and say something about you going off the trail.

I'm one of those types of people... Yes I will call you out on it, yes I will make my point known and yes I have major issue with it. That being said, stay on the trail to keep 4 wheeling a fun recreational deal for us. I've noticed it in a couple places on pics posts over the last few months, so I'll speak up and say STAY ON THE TRAIL.

That being said, looks like fun, least another Ranger pulled ya out.
It's not a trail... it's just a road LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-09-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
It is pretty funny, especially the part where I just bearly missed cutting open my finger enough for stitchs!

was that the finger reaching for the imaginary 4x4 switch?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-09-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Chuck I don't think this was a real legit trail
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-09-2008
99MazdaB4000's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,980
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahah mark x2 x2!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
was that the finger reaching for the imaginary 4x4 switch?
Yeah, I actually do have a switch in my truck and it's fake.

It was digging out a 2wd.

Quote:
It was time to get on my hands and knees and get dirty.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-09-2008
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
It's not a trail... it's just a road LOL.
Make it clear it's a road if ya don't mind. All it takes is one damn greenie bastard to see it and call it a trail to get us all shut down. It's happened too many times to count.

Otherwise didja have fun?


Oh and I'm calling it out to alert ya not to bash ya just so ya know.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-09-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
Yeah, I actually do have a switch in my truck and it's fake.

It was digging out a 2wd.



It was time to get on my hands and knees and get dirty.
Maybe thats a sign from god to stay on the pavement?

Or not try to take impossible stuff on with a 2wd truck with an open rear end with no suspension lift at all?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Yeah, I know how those tree huggers are.

I didn't have too much fun, I got stuck and half the road was blocked off by a fallen tree.

Quote:
Or not try to take impossible stuff on with a 2wd truck with an open rear end with no suspension lift at all?
Obviously your dumbazs doesn't have eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-09-2008
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
Maybe thats a sign from god to stay on the pavement?

Or not try to take impossible stuff on with a 2wd truck with an open rear end with no suspension lift at all?
God damn dude, you never let up do you. It's her damn truck, just cause lowriders are for little boys who can't get it up doesn't mean you have to bash every lifted 2wd pickup. You jealous her truck's bigger than yours?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-09-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post


Obviously your dumbazs doesn't have eyes.
I see bodylift yes, no suspension so hence why you bottomed out on frame due to no ground clearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundmaster View Post
God damn dude, you never let up do you. It's her damn truck, just cause lowriders are for little boys who can't get it up doesn't mean you have to bash every lifted 2wd pickup. You jealous her truck's bigger than yours?
You mean minitruck?

I just dont have to lift a truck to compensate for anything, Im not jealous at all if I wanted to have a big truck I would simple as that.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundmaster View Post
You jealous her truck's and brain is bigger than yours?
I fixed it for you.

No, no Mark... you cannot see that both of the tires rotated.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-09-2008
thesoundmaster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Centennial CO
Posts: 5
LOL thanks. We already know he has to prove himself in other ways and since he cant get it up driving a low rider... maybe that explains it all!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-09-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
I fixed it for you.

No, no Mark... you cannot see that both of the tires rotated.
Both tires will spin in an open rear end when both have equal traction.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-09-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundmaster View Post
LOL thanks. We already know he has to prove himself in other ways and since he cant get it up driving a low rider... maybe that explains it all!
He has nothing to get up.

LMAO


Quote:
Both tires will spin in an open rear end when both have equal traction.
Actually, one didn't have much traction. Or they can both spin when you ghetto lock it :D
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
uhhh....What does this do? ShadowRanger08 General Ford Ranger Discussion 15 06-19-2010 12:13 PM
Opps Not Again... 98liftedranger Snapshots 8 11-27-2008 04:08 AM
Opps....there's a tree there Spirochets General Ford Ranger Discussion 15 10-28-2008 02:44 PM
ohc, opps, poor headliner Bumpncarstereo Interior Semi-Tech 31 11-06-2007 11:42 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.