Originally Posted by Downey
I have heard a couple people around here are running a long and a short AAL or both
1. is this a good idea to run both?
2. what is different about a short and a long?
3. what one would be better for towing?
4. will having both give me more lift?
1. Eh.. I would rather run 1 AAL and then the chevy shackles myself. 1 AAL and the ride is bad enough. At first it didnt bother me, but its starting to irritate me more and more. The truck is close to either going back to stock and getting sold/traded, or going bye-bye to somebody as is, I like the ride height but I hate the ride quality.
2. Length is the difference (Couldn't resist being a smartass)
3. No idea.