2009 Final Calendar Selection - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 12-03-2008
99MazdaB4000's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,980
Sweet truck thats no longer here.
  #27  
Old 12-03-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99MazdaB4000 View Post
Sweet truck thats no longer here.
which>?
  #28  
Old 12-03-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
brenton's is the only one thats not on here
  #29  
Old 12-03-2008
99MazdaB4000's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,980
Well, since I'm going to come off as being a whiny 7yr old girl, I'll make myself clear that I am not trying to do that on purpose. I just think Brentons FORMER truck shouldn't be on there. Might as well Google "Ranger" and post a pic in the calender. It's no longer a part of this site, someone else (D., Casper, TrePaul) is more deserving because they still have their truck.

ALSO, Brenton, do not take this the wrong way. Your truck was, and is, one of my favorites for obvious reasons (Mazda love). But still.......see my point guys?
  #30  
Old 12-03-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
ok i see your point,
  #31  
Old 12-03-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Yeah I see your point

dang it jesse, copying my posts
  #32  
Old 12-03-2008
Lord Of War's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 4,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
I chose that pic because of the quad in the back and the lighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooke15 View Post
yeah that pic is cool because of the sunset reflection on the truck. its unique.
I can respect that, but Jewler has some much better pics.
  #33  
Old 12-04-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: College Station
Posts: 2,781
I like the pics chosen and I will buy one.

But.

I will say there is an obvious bias against lowered trucks.
  #34  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX2.3 View Post
I like the pics chosen and I will buy one.

But.

I will say there is an obvious bias against lowered trucks.
no one sent me really good pics of lowered trucks. Maybe next year, this is kind of a rough job, but we are trying out best. Many people with great looking trucks need to invest in better cameras lol
  #35  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of War View Post
I can respect that, but Jewler has some much better pics.
and if i change it and someone else complains about it? Its extremely hard to please everyone because everyone has different ideas of what is good.

Jake are you happy with at least 10 out of the 13 pics?
  #36  
Old 12-04-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
What lowered trucks posted up high quality pics?
  #37  
Old 12-04-2008
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
I say make two calendars, I would buy both of them. Hell, I would buy three if all three were different...lol!! I would have, one at work, in the house, and in the garage.
  #38  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Bass View Post
I say make two calendars, I would buy both of them. Hell, I would buy three if all three were different...lol!! I would have, one at work, in the house, and in the garage.
lol calm down dude, this is a test run.
  #39  
Old 12-04-2008
Step Over the Edge's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 324
I partially agree that since that one isnt part of the forums anymore it would be nice to use a different pic. But at the same time, in order for us to do this calendar we couldnt really associate it with R-F so that kind of makes that a mute point. It is a Ranger calendar, not and R-F calendar.

We could always to a second calendar later of just lowered/street trucks for you guys. I couldnt help but notice this either, but that way nobody is really left out. So lowered guys, get some good cameras/post some good quality pics and maybe it will come together in the future. Worst case, if pics are posted you can have your own calendars made for yourselves.
  #40  
Old 12-04-2008
korey89's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South, FL
Posts: 4,672
Cool, great pictures too.

You guys are crazy who are arguing over the fact that the SAS Mazda is there. That truck/picture is badass and the owner is an active member here. No reason it shouldn't be there.
  #41  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by korey89 View Post
Cool, great pictures too.

You guys are crazy who are arguing over the fact that the SAS Mazda is there. That truck/picture is badass and the owner is an active member here. No reason it shouldn't be there.
i agree. And your truck will definately be in next years
  #42  
Old 12-04-2008
korey89's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South, FL
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooke15 View Post
i agree. And your truck will definately be in next years
Thanks Cooke
  #43  
Old 12-04-2008
Step Over the Edge's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by korey89 View Post
Cool, great pictures too.

You guys are crazy who are arguing over the fact that the SAS Mazda is there. That truck/picture is badass and the owner is an active member here. No reason it shouldn't be there.


My point came a across a little off I guess. Its not an R-F calendar, its simply a sick Ranger calendar! I understand both sides, but I agree, not worth arguing over. I'm ordering one, they're all badass pics. Hopefully next year my truck will be worthy and I can borrow a decent camera.
  #44  
Old 12-04-2008
NicksterSVT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NC
Posts: 1,955
i love how all of the pix except beard's has a little description of the truck in the lower right corner... beard doesnt even know what his truck is anymore!!! HAHA JK! good lookin trucks fellers!
  #45  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksterSVT View Post
i love how all of the pix except beard's has a little description of the truck in the lower right corner... beard doesnt even know what his truck is anymore!!! HAHA JK! good lookin trucks fellers!
thats cause he gets the honor of being the cover truck
  #46  
Old 12-04-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Git R Dun!
  #47  
Old 12-04-2008
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksterSVT View Post
i love how all of the pix except beard's has a little description of the truck in the lower right corner... beard doesnt even know what his truck is anymore!!! HAHA JK! good lookin trucks fellers!
Actually there is one little problem with my pic Jesse. I am 2wd lol no 4x4.
  #48  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic04Edge View Post
Actually there is one little problem with my pic Jesse. I am 2wd lol no 4x4.
you will be removed.. lol im kidding. Ill fix it
  #49  
Old 12-04-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Man wish i would of known i would of snapped a good one
  #50  
Old 12-04-2008
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_Yo450 View Post
Man wish i would of known i would of snapped a good one
you still gonna buy one? you can try next year
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RF Shirt Orders Final Summer 2009 Order zabeard Ranger-Forums Office 53 07-16-2009 07:01 AM
Calendar submission thread Cooke15 Ranger-Forums Office 88 12-03-2008 07:50 PM
Thoughts on a RF calendar Cooke15 Ranger-Forums Office 50 12-02-2008 12:08 AM
Ranger Calendar ScottG New Ideas 61 12-21-2005 08:09 AM
Calendar Diabolic Ranger-Forums Office 2 01-12-2005 12:54 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.