I am Proud... - Page 4 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #76  
Old 07-01-2007
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
Yep. Built for the **** 3rd Reich whom was responsible for the killing of 10million people. Be proud of such.

' Ya cant beat german engeneering ! ' , we can and DID, thus you speak english.

Be proud of the heritage of what you bought, its your money, and your ' self image '.

Uhh, also mercedes built **** for the *****. And those are MUCH NICER vehicles than anything Ford puts out.

In fact, Mercedes was insanely ahead of the technology curve. They designed so many intuitive things in their cars and many of the ideas were shared with Dodge.

I'm sure you'll make a nice long boring post as to why I'm wrong. But one drive in my parent's mercedes will shut your mouth.


Quote:
' Ya cant beat german engeneering ! ' , we can and DID, thus you speak english.
Sounds all clever, except it seems that Toyota Engineering beat us, so why don't I speak Japanese?
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-01-2007
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
And before someone gets on my back, I own two rangers and like both (i like my lifted one better) so i wasn't saying i was against rangers or Ford. Just it's really obvious a luxury car company is better than Ford.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-01-2007
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: McAllen, TX
Posts: 124
I love my ford truck. It gets me to point a and b. I get good gas miles, and it hauls stuff that I need.

If I want speed I would get a car.
I have had:
ford mustang 68 sold,
ford escort 1986 sold,
Honda accord 2001 moms now,
Honda prelude 1996 sold,
And now Ford Ranger 2006.

I am happy, with all that I have owned.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-01-2007
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone
..

my family on my moms side has worked for Ford since 1930ish... almost all the cousins and things.. my father works for them.. my Great Uncle retired from Ford as a pay grade 13 which is good and an executive...

we are all Ford loyal, Ford has been feeding our family for almost a century... i dont see a reason yet why i wouldnt own a Ford...
same here, my immediate family (20+) we all have fords and so down the line
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-01-2007
marinablue98's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: high bridge, nj
Posts: 19
I just read this whole thread and wow some hostility in there huh? i liked my ranger ever since my sister bought it new, good little truck. but are people going to hate me because i like cars/trucks other than fords? i personally wouldn't care if i had a toyota, all the ones i owned had insane amounts of miles on them, and i was young and stupid so they'ed wouldn't be taken care of. and i don't know about anyone else but i dought i'll ever buy a brand new car, so i expect any vehical i own to have problems.


BTW i hate european cars. (execpt old volvos)
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 07-01-2007
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
idk about other people, im not bashing them because they like other cars..

im bashing them because THIS IS A FORD RANGER SITE, they need to take their **** elsewhere
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 07-01-2007
marinablue98's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: high bridge, nj
Posts: 19
Exactly i only joined to find info about this truck.



i ask questions about my buick elswhere.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 07-01-2007
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Ak_Ranger
Uhh, also mercedes built **** for the *****. And those are MUCH NICER vehicles than anything Ford puts out.

In fact, Mercedes was insanely ahead of the technology curve. They designed so many intuitive things in their cars and many of the ideas were shared with Dodge.

I'm sure you'll make a nice long boring post as to why I'm wrong. But one drive in my parent's mercedes will shut your mouth.
Don't need to drive in anything, I buy my own, and don't need to mention ' mommie and daddie '.

Quote:
Sounds all clever, except it seems that Toyota Engineering beat us, so why don't I speak Japanese?
Nagasaki, Hiroshima ring a bell? It rang a LOT of bells on the devistation scale. Damn, you know all this about autos and would probably fail a 5th grade history course. you want me to respect your ' mommie and daddies ' cars when they couldn't even get you to read?

Care to have me shut my mouth again? Before you run yours, please educate it so you don't shine like an **** freshly spanked by your pappie.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 07-01-2007
Lord Of War's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 4,599
This is a great Ranger forum with out a doubt.

People who consistantly talk about trucks such as "Toyota" NEED TO GET THE **** OUT. Go somewere else and talk about how nice your yota is... we dont give a ****. We have Ford vehicles and thats what we want to talk about. We dont want to here how good you think a Jap built/designed a car/truck.

I am proud to drive a FORD.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 07-01-2007
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
Shutup. You just wax eloquent to try to sound like you are better than everyone else.

All you did was try to change the subject. I know of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I also know of Pearl Harbor. They are all events that do not relate to cars at all.


And I'm 20 years old, do you really think I care that I'm not as rich as you? I make 56K/year currently in construction. I bet I'm making a lot more than you were at my age.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 07-01-2007
mj550's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of War
This is a great Ranger forum with out a doubt.

People who consistantly talk about trucks such as "Toyota" NEED TO GET THE **** OUT. Go somewere else and talk about how nice your yota is... we dont give a ****. We have Ford vehicles and thats what we want to talk about. We dont want to here how good you think a Jap built/designed a car/truck.

I am proud to drive a FORD.
Amen!

Last edited by mj550; 07-01-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 07-01-2007
l2en's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Keystone State
Posts: 4,521
Yeah? Well I can pee farther than both of you.

Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-01-2007
gatorblue92's Avatar
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Delaware
Posts: 8,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
In the late 70's, The Japs called the American Auto workers Lazy and makers of inferior products. I can go take pics of no fewer then 5 or 6 of those UAW trucks on my street right now, still running and being used. Wheres the Rice/Kraut products from that time if they were so great?
in my garage i doubt my truck will look this good in 30 years but i can hope... imho this is the best looking car style ever
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-01-2007
vindex1963's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: phoenix AZ
Posts: 3,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorblue92
in my garage i doubt my truck will look this good in 30 years but i can hope... imho this is the best looking car style ever

I've never seen a Benz that color. New paint?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-01-2007
fx4me's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 1,507
If Ford knew how to build a ****ing clutch I'd still have mine. But I love my car now and have no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 07-01-2007
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Ak_Ranger
Shutup.
Ready for ' foot in mouth again? You do realise how bad you represent yourself?

Quote:
I know of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I also know of Pearl Harbor. They are all events that do not relate to cars at all.
You mean to tell everyone here that the Mitsubishi Company that makes cars today did NOT in fact Make the torpedos that were used in the event of ' Pearl Harbor ' you claim to know so much about?

Aaron, it would be wise of you to stop pwning yourself.

Quote:
And I'm 20 years old, do you really think I care that I'm not as rich as you?
Wealth has no measure to knowledge. Then again, you probably wouldn't begin to grasp a concept as such.

Quote:
I make 56K/year currently in construction. I bet I'm making a lot more than you were at my age.
Correct. I was making less then 600$ a month as a NCO in the Marines. You finally said something that made sence. I

ts not what you make, but the person you are, that makes you an **** and someone to LAUGH AT, not with.

Last edited by D.; 07-02-2007 at 03:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 07-01-2007
Mykhael's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: .
Posts: 4,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
Wealth has no measure to knowledge. Then again, you probably wouldn't begin to grasp a concept as such.
Agree with D

There are many homless people out there that know more about history than teachers who are paid to teach our children.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-01-2007
l2en's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Keystone State
Posts: 4,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
You mean to tell everyone here that the Mitsubishi Company that makes cars today did NOT in fact Make the torpedos that were used in the event of ' Peral Harbor '
teh pwn
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 07-01-2007
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
I want a Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-01-2007
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ranger4x4
idk about other people, im not bashing them because they like other cars..

im bashing them because THIS IS A FORD RANGER SITE, they need to take their **** elsewhere
x2!!! we are not www.anytruck-forums.com...
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 07-01-2007
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
i thought no one else saw my posts haha

i plan on staying with Ford, i want an F-250 as my next truck(to tow my ranger ) then maybe a jeep... but its still american
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 07-01-2007
Lord Of War's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 4,599
I just dont know what is wrong with some people. Ford makes good quality automobiles. Maybe the people who are having these problems need to take a look at how they drive and treat thier trucks. etc...
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 07-01-2007
gatorblue92's Avatar
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Delaware
Posts: 8,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindex1963
I've never seen a Benz that color. New paint?
nope... its stock 30 year old paint
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 07-01-2007
vindex1963's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: phoenix AZ
Posts: 3,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorblue92
nope... its stock 30 year old paint
Looks like it was well taken care of. Your Ranger will look like that in 30 years if you take that kind of care of it. I doubt a Benz takes the beating a truck does.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 07-01-2007
SHOman86's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Posts: 2,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SPORT
x2!!! we are not www.anytruck-forums.com...

so yall are sayin im not wanted here because i dont own a ford ranger or a ford anyways? well if it makes yall happy my girl has a 250 and my dad has a 150 n mom has a couger (not ford but o well same difference)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Proud of my ranger Mykhael General Ford Ranger Discussion 11 08-06-2008 12:43 AM
Proud owner of a new ranger Toreador4x4 General Ford Ranger Discussion 18 10-14-2007 06:08 PM
Proud to annouce Whipple install how-to soon to come... 04Sonicedge General Ford Ranger Discussion 15 11-18-2005 01:09 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.