NEW Ford Fiesta...The 65 mpg Ford the U.S. Can't Have - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 09-09-2008
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The article JUST SAID that ford chose not to import them. how can you really blame any other group???
Damn liberal bastards!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-09-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
The 65 mpg Ford the U.S. Can't Have

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
repost, in fact its high in the active topics section RIGHT NOW...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-09-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-09-2008
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
2 pages right now. good job noob oreo. lol..only joking on that last comment.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-09-2008
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
[email protected]
The article JUST SAID that ford chose not to import them. how can you really blame any other group???
I guess you chose to ignore this (see below) it was also in the article, hmmm funny how you missed that but noticed the part that said ford was not going to import them.


Quote:
the U.S. market remains relatively unfriendly to the fuel. Taxes aimed at commercial trucks mean diesel costs anywhere from 40 cents to $1 more per gallon than gasoline.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Seabass, great point, cause we all know those wackos get to put the price tag on diesel/fuel.

BTW, deisel has never been as big in "popularity" compared to european states.

also I am sure that doubling cost on fuels didnt add an unfriendly feeling to gas and diesel markets.

Is that all youve really got to leverage against "liberal/democrats/tree huggers" in this topic?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-09-2008
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-09-2008
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Damn liberal bastards!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-09-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
My bad for double posting.

And Shane, go choke on a sausage oregon boy. Quit trying to be such an e-thug. I can dig up countless threads of you in your newbie stages asking dumbass questions. Don't make me put you on blast.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
73% - Crude oil
11% - Federal and state taxes
10% - Refining costs and profits
6% - Distribution and marketing

yep, taxes are raping the gas market...
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-09-2008
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Your just angry cause you messed up.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
messed up what?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-09-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
repost, in fact its high in the active topics section RIGHT NOW...
Your mom should have swallowed your ignorant a$$.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
why did a mod COMBINE the threads??? the other thread adds nothing...
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerunner-Ranger View Post
Your mom should have swallowed your ignorant a$$.
yeah, Im ignorant cause of that, youre a real einstein arent you?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-09-2008
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
messed up what?
That was in the other thread to prerunner-ranger. lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-09-2008
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerunner-Ranger View Post
Your mom should have swallowed your ignorant a$$.
Thats actually funny!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
this thread officially sucks, seriously whos the genius that combined the threads.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-09-2008
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
It is the liberal agenda as to WHY gas/diesel is so high to begin with...It's called ethanol, you commie libs are having orgasms over it and it is a failed substitute for oil. Ethanol is in everything, so when the supply of ethanol is diverted from food, plastics...etc the cost of everything goes UP. The lib agenda also creates higher gas prices by constantly standing on the side of some mythical GLOBAL WARMING. Your people file lawsuit after lawsuit to stop new refineries, to stop exploration, and to stop the advancement of everything and this includes the human race. Your agenda puts a tree toad ahead of a human being; your agenda wants to protect a polar bear that doesn’t need protection because its numbers are the highest they have ever been.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-09-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
yeah, Im ignorant cause of that, youre a real einstein arent you?
Your ignorant because of your countless stupid posts and put-downs. The world doesn't revolve around you gilberto boy.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-09-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
Someone combined these? Wow.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-09-2008
Roach2004's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,320
Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-09-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Bass View Post
It is the liberal agenda as to WHY gas/diesel is so high to begin with...It's called ethanol, you commie libs are having orgasms over it and it is a failed substitute for oil. Ethanol is in everything, so when the supply of ethanol is diverted from food, plastics...etc the cost of everything goes UP. The lib agenda also creates higher gas prices by constantly standing on the side of some mythical GLOBAL WARMING. Your people file lawsuit after lawsuit to stop new refineries, to stop exploration, and to stop the advancement of everything and this includes the human race. Your agenda puts a tree toad ahead of a human being; your agenda wants to protect a polar bear that doesn’t need protection because its numbers are the highest they have ever been.
Ethanol isnt even big market, its a known fact that ethanol couldnt possibly sustain america, not to mention I dont even think theres an ethanol station in my town of 100k+.

for one, I am not a liberal commie. I am replying because I am tired of stupid bipartisan name calling and misinformation. two, being the liberal commie hater you seem to be, I would assume you claim to be a conservative. Wouldnt a conservative view of the free market use ethanol as an example of how the free market works itself out?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerunner-Ranger View Post
Your ignorant because of your countless stupid posts and put-downs. The world doesn't revolve around you gilberto boy.
when did I put you down? I said it was already in the active topics and the tampon popped out of your vagina (there, now Im putting you down)
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-09-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
Anyway, without sombreo boy and oregon sausage man chiming in, it would be nice to have a vehicle that gave me 65mpg's but I wouldn't want it to look like that lol.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:46 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.