so with all this talk about having one i got tired of reading about it.. and everyone seemed like it was a good idea so i thought i'd start one.. .. so here you go guys... Im actually following through with it Vonhanson !!!! haha..
. Also let's stick to current pictures. we already have a before and after pic thread, so we dont need to see a stock truck.. cause stock sucks!!!
Rules/Guidelines are as follows:
Please copy, paste, and fill this out in your post:
2wd or 4x4:
Suspension setup: (bodylifts would be mentioned here)
- Ranger Based Vehicles Only! (Obviously. lol)
- Max of 3 pics per ride per post. Preferably a full side shot, a full front quarter shot, and a full rear quarter shot.
- Try to keep flex shots to a minimum....they don't really give a good impression of the ride height or how it stands.
- Lets try to keep completely stock trucks to a minimum...we all know what they look like stock. lol.
- Try to take comments or questions to PM. We want this to not only relate a truck to a screenname, but to show the different options of builds for people looking to mod. Additionally, if we all follow the same format from here out, like we have been, it'll end up being a very clean thread packed full of pics and setup info.
I'll start with my jalopie.
yup so i hate my STOCK truck!!! cuz we all know stock sucks..
Model: Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
2wd or 4wd: electronic push button 4wd crap
Suspension: stock, no lift
Wheels: only god knows (not sure haha)
Tires: 235/7515 stockers (1 bald one and 3 good ones haha)
according to Shane's rules I have one more picture I can post so here's a 3/4 rear shot.