Pleasantly surprised - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 09-16-2008
seed60's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,584
Pleasantly surprised

Went to Hicks yesterday and they quoted me $2400 to buy and install a RCD kit. The cheapest I've been able to find on the internet is $2100 or so. So, hell yeah gonna be getting my lift kit installed here pretty soon.

http://hickstotalperformance.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-16-2008
ranger_1999's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: spindale, NC
Posts: 1,444
thats great man..Extreme machines here in hickory is outragious....they said theyd regear my truck for like $2000...they're crazy.....No telling how much theyd charge for a RCD lift
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-16-2008
RangerNDog's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed60 View Post
Went to Hicks yesterday and they quoted me $2400 to buy and install a RCD kit. The cheapest I've been able to find on the internet is $2100 or so. So, hell yeah gonna be getting my lift kit installed here pretty soon.

http://hickstotalperformance.com/
Better be getting some pics to post up as soon as it rolls out of the shop.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-16-2008
seed60's Avatar
RF Veteran
Thread Starter
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_1999 View Post
thats great man..Extreme machines here in hickory is outragious....they said theyd regear my truck for like $2000...they're crazy.....No telling how much theyd charge for a RCD lift
Hicks charges $350 labor for an axle plus whatever the gears cost. Sounded pretty good to me. But I have to wait to get it regeared, need some more cash.

Quote:
Better be getting some pics to post up as soon as it rolls out of the shop.
You know it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
not surprised by Fords decision to drop Ranger england11 Member Introductions 15 04-24-2012 12:45 AM
Surprised rwkessler Audio & Video Tech 10 01-01-2010 03:20 PM
very surprised 06fx4 L2 General Ford Ranger Discussion 3 10-14-2007 06:46 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:04 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.