What is this part call? - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2015
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 14
Icon4 What is this part call?

This is the piece that holds the headlights, parking/turn signal and the top part of the grille. Mine is busted in several places, I can use JB weld, but rather get a new one if possible. This is a very flimsy piece.

Just found it, Header Panel DUH!
Attached Thumbnails
What is this part call?-20150821_160346.jpg  

Last edited by rdelp68; 08-21-2015 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 2002 fx4 level II part out (half part out) Ohio Police Interceptor Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 15 10-08-2013 01:29 AM
Part Number for Tailgate Pivot Part jrose General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 02-12-2013 07:33 PM
What do you call this part seth556 General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 12-26-2010 09:15 PM
What do you call this part? Dalmatian90 General Technical & Electrical 6 06-14-2009 12:59 PM
Alberta Ranger roll call aftermarket General Ford Ranger Discussion 1 08-25-2004 01:50 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.