What i plan on doing for my truck!! what do you think? - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


New Ideas Have a new idea for your Ford Ranger? General discussion of new ideas for the Ford Ranger.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 07-16-2008
MikeyFord3's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: millville, nj
Posts: 79
What i plan on doing for my truck!! what do you think?

i have a 95 ford ranger 4x4 5 speed 4 banger
i have now 31x10.50 and wanting to put 32x11.50's
i have a bench seat now and im wanting to put bucket seats in
then putting max 4 advantage seat covers on
and buying the same material and put it on my headliner and door panels
im also wanting to mount a cb radio up top
then when i get the money im buying a brush/grill guard and mounting two daylighters on
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: henderson
Posts: 100
if u could fit 32's then go for it. u should go with bfg mud or all terrains.
but man u really hate the seats enough to buy new ones? if any of those do the brush guard and tires first. but i think your putting too much into your 95.
its not like your running a v6 4.0.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-16-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NH
Posts: 292
Not trying to hijack but I didn't know they made a 4cyl 4x4 Ranger. I thought only the imports had the 4cly 4x4's??
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-16-2008
kevinsranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: jersey
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyFord3 View Post
i have a 95 ford ranger 4x4 5 speed 4 banger
i have now 31x10.50 and wanting to put 32x11.50's
i have a bench seat now and im wanting to put bucket seats in
then putting max 4 advantage seat covers on
and buying the same material and put it on my headliner and door panels
im also wanting to mount a cb radio up top
then when i get the money im buying a brush/grill guard and mounting two daylighters on
sounds good, you should do a 3" body lift and 33's tho, just to get the extra tire height out of it.they are pretty cheap and easy to install
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-16-2008
kevinsranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: jersey
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by 410LSD View Post
Not trying to hijack but I didn't know they made a 4cyl 4x4 Ranger. I thought only the imports had the 4cly 4x4's??
no ford makes them, just not as many out there. with gas prices im a little jealous to be honest
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-17-2008
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by 410LSD
Not trying to hijack but I didn't know they made a 4cyl 4x4 Ranger. I thought only the imports had the 4cly 4x4's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsranger View Post
no ford makes them, just not as many out there. with gas prices im a little jealous to be honest

not on the 08s. or maybe eve as far back as 03 or 02. i'm looking at my brochure and it's not an option. if you want 4x4, you have to order a extended cab and the only motor available is a 4.0L.

this is in canada, you southerners might be able to though.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-17-2008
RangerMuse's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,727
the better question is why would you want anything but the 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-17-2008
08XLT4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: bomba shack
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post




not on the 08s. or maybe eve as far back as 03 or 02. i'm looking at my brochure and it's not an option. if you want 4x4, you have to order a extended cab and the only motor available is a 4.0L.

this is in canada, you southerners might be able to though.
not sure about the engine size, but i know you can get reg cab 4x4 n the states. theyre rare, but are available.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-17-2008
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08XLT4x4 View Post
not sure about the engine size, but i know you can get reg cab 4x4 n the states. theyre rare, but are available.
not here, you guys are lucky. i wanted to get reg cab and 4x4, but i'm glad i got the extra room.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How long do you plan to keep your ranger? FMD General Ford Ranger Discussion 91 12-05-2009 03:32 PM
Heres The Game Plan, What Yall Think? blackedoutv6 Suspension Tech 23 08-02-2009 11:39 PM
found a bumper i think what do you think oilersfan_39 Exterior Semi-Tech 19 01-31-2007 04:50 PM
Plan for my truck,, FX2.3 New Ideas 21 06-20-2006 10:53 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.