crap that will get people banned... (split from ty's jeep thread) - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger-Forums Office Post all comments, questions, and suggestions about the site in this sub-forum. Announcements will be posted here as well.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 09-28-2005
dirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: g-town beeotch
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDILDO
DUDE YOU LOST YOU WERE WRONG YOU GOT F*CKIN OWNED. YOU LOSE JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP NOW. LMFAO!!!!

You cannot tell me you could say those were 33 from 500 feet away.

Why are you making this a big deal? No need to flame me because I was stating my opinion. Isnt that was these internet BBs are about? If no one said their opinion nothing would be said.

some of my opinions
new rangers with no doors = seen better ideas floating in toilets.
Mud=gay
cranking t-bars and body lift for 33s=gay

Apearantly you dont like that and that is your opinion. Opinions are like ********, everyone has them and most of them stink.

Still dont see the "ownage" becase there is little to no lift and stuffed 33s, looks like 31s to me. I am sure Zach can tell you about stuffin tires......

Ohh, and your hat is crooked.
  #27  
Old 09-28-2005
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
Quote:
Ohh, and your hat is crooked.
That's cuz its pimp to crook it

Aaron
  #28  
Old 09-28-2005
FoMoCoFiddy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Smackdownville Tx
Posts: 4,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
new rangers with no doors = seen better ideas floating in toilets.

All i got from the whole group of words that you just posted is that you stare at s h i t all day.
  #29  
Old 09-28-2005
dirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: g-town beeotch
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbass
Wait here's a guy who has a LOWERED truck tryin to talk bout LIFTED.
hehehehehehe excuse me while I finish LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Yea, because my truck was on 33s with enough clearance to fit a small child between the tire and fender.

There is a lowered truck in the garage, yes, but a rock crawler in the making in the back yard. I am not all about lowered trucks, I am into cars, lifted, lowered, restored, going fast, going slow, anything custom except yalls "custom" ****.
  #30  
Old 09-28-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
You cannot tell me you could say those were 33 from 500 feet away.

Why are you making this a big deal? No need to flame me because I was stating my opinion. Isnt that was these internet BBs are about? If no one said their opinion nothing would be said.

some of my opinions
new rangers with no doors = seen better ideas floating in toilets.
Mud=gay
cranking t-bars and body lift for 33s=gay

Apearantly you dont like that and that is your opinion. Opinions are like ********, everyone has them and most of them stink.

Still dont see the "ownage" becase there is little to no lift and stuffed 33s, looks like 31s to me. I am sure Zach can tell you about stuffin tires......

Ohh, and your hat is crooked.


LMFAO Go ahead try to pull your self out of the ****hole you dug yourself into!! LMFAO. fact is that you still got:

F*CKIN OWNED!!!!

  #31  
Old 09-28-2005
dirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: g-town beeotch
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCoStang
All i got from the whole group of words that you just posted is that you stare at s h i t all day.
Wow, no one missed that one quite that bad before......
  #32  
Old 09-28-2005
lilbass's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sumter County, FL
Posts: 462
I'm still laughin.
  #33  
Old 09-28-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCoStang
All i got from the whole group of words that you just posted is that you stare at s h i t all day.





ROFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  #34  
Old 09-28-2005
92 Ranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 1,229
on a serious note, here what are you building chris?....



continue the posting !
  #35  
Old 09-28-2005
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
Quote:
Yea, because my truck was on 33s with enough clearance to fit a small child between the tire and fender.

There is a lowered truck in the garage, yes, but a rock crawler in the making in the back yard. I am not all about lowered trucks, I am into cars, lifted, lowered, restored, going fast, going slow, anything custom except yalls "custom" ****.
Quote:
Mud=gay
cranking t-bars and body lift for 33s=gay
Umm, you don't make sense..
  #36  
Old 09-28-2005
04lvl2's Avatar
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 5,600
WOW my feelings are hurt lol, opinions like your are not needed on this board as far as I am concerned. Hi my name is Chris and I am better then everyone becuase I lay frame. GROW THE F*** UP OR LEAVE.

Oh and for your information 33s fit fine with no body lift for me.
  #37  
Old 09-28-2005
dirty's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: g-town beeotch
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Ak_Ranger
Umm, you don't make sense..
I mean real lift.

Kurt, dont worry bout it. You will see it when you have to get my tire off your hood.
  #38  
Old 09-28-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
Yea, because my truck was on 33s with enough clearance to fit a small child between the tire and fender.

Let me give you a hint, the majority of off roaders the priority is getting the biggest tire you can fit without so much lift that youll tip over. ever notice rock buggies arent lifted sky high? ever notice why people hack their fenders?? ever notice that huh? go to any good 4x4 board and ask them if im right here, you little punk.




BTW you got:

OWNED!!!!

  #39  
Old 09-28-2005
Red_Ak_Ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 17,221
Nah I'm talkin about the "Mud is Gay" followed by "I'm making an offroading vehicle"


Aaron
  #40  
Old 09-29-2005
ScottG's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Lewiston, Maine
Posts: 4,926
i dont know who is worse, dirty for his approach on the topic, or the rest of you acting like children
  #41  
Old 09-29-2005
Trevelyn1015's Avatar
Still El Presidente...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,900
the next time i see a thread like this, every member that is responsible for flaming like this will receive a 3 day ban.
  #42  
Old 09-29-2005
ScottG's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Lewiston, Maine
Posts: 4,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelyn1015
the next time i see a thread like this, every member that is responsible for flaming like this will receive a 3 day ban.

for each post right? cause that was all uncalled for

only ONE person did the right thing and Report this post to a moderator...

If people would do that instead of adding to the bull****, things wouldnt get out of hand like this
  #43  
Old 09-29-2005
Trevelyn1015's Avatar
Still El Presidente...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,900
after further thought, I have decided to pass out a few temporary bans.

see some of ya'll in a few days...

til then, you won't even be able to read this.

Dirty: 3 days
Gildo: 3 days
Leo: 2 days
Aaron: 1 day
MasterMechanic: 1 day (and if you don't change your info, you will be deleted)

don't ask me why. don't ask for your time to be shortened.

you guys are the example. sorry i have to do it.
  #44  
Old 09-29-2005
Trevelyn1015's Avatar
Still El Presidente...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,900
p.s.

if i see anyone make a duplicate account, to be able to search the forum(s) you will be banned for 30 days... ip banned...

if you try and get around that, you will be permanently banned from ranger-forums.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Member on FRF Will i get banned. dcrymes99ranger Ranger-Forums Office 4 02-12-2010 06:31 AM
So I don't get banned(Thanks Shane) rangerboy101 Snapshots 27 11-30-2009 07:20 PM
Banned thread Lord Of War Ranger-Forums Office 123 11-05-2009 02:32 PM
People's Opinions From The Old VIP Thread (now made into contributor thread) gbgary Ranger-Forums Office 71 12-05-2004 05:35 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.