2005 F150 SuperCrew - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 11-22-2008
JoshK's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CC, Indiana
Posts: 3,832
Holy cow you bought a truck lol.

See you already broke it in with some sweet tea
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-22-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterjosh View Post
Holy cow you bought a truck lol.

See you already broke it in with some sweet tea
you know that was me flashing my lights at you earlier tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-22-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky919 View Post
Ya, idk what I want to do, someone wants to look at the ranger over thanksgiving

Zach what color do they consider the exterior to be? Stone?
im not really sure id have to look.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-22-2008
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
Sweet, I like the color!! The color is arizona beige right?

Last edited by Sea-Bass; 11-22-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-22-2008
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
sas it


nice truck man, I'm torn between an F-150 and an 04ish silverado.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-22-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Bass View Post
Sweet, I like the color!! The color is arizona beige right?
thanks! it might be. i need to look at the window sticker, i really dont know the color, but i love it.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-22-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ranger4x4 View Post
sas it


nice truck man, I'm torn between an F-150 and an 04ish silverado.
Ford for life here.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-22-2008
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
eh, the ranger just happened to be my first truck, no real ties.. except i won't own a dodge unless it has a cummins in it.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-22-2008
DeepSouthRanger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Blackshear,GA.
Posts: 279
Great looking truck, drive it and enjoy it.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-22-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Good ride you have there Beard
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-22-2008
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Love the new truck!! DUDE i wish i could keep my garage that clean!!!!HAHA!!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-22-2008
jckb4000's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Jose
Posts: 286
Cool looking truck dude!!! I'm stooked for you :)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-22-2008
Melt's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,392
looks great .... although im not really a fan of the bed extenders but maybe thats cause i wouldnt be able to fit my 8' jon boat in there if i had one of those.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-22-2008
Robin Hood's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 789
Great looking truck, I'd level it and put 33s on it. Then it'd be set.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-22-2008
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
Looks great Beard glad it worked out for ya!!

try one weekend here very soon to get those spark plugs out and there is replacements that dont brake off replace them and put never seize on them...


I say leave it stock.. just keep an eye out for some "take off's" stock alum wheels so there lighter other then that.. tint the front windows and enjoy... same kinda trim package as my moms perfect i think.. i dont like the full consoles in front...

there is some TSB's out there for those trucks i can print them off for you if you like so they can be fixed if your truck is doing it just call or PM me..
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-22-2008
01xltranger4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: MI
Posts: 3,200
Nice F150 man, cant wait to see it.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-23-2008
Downey's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muncy, PA
Posts: 8,470
nice beard it bad its not blue
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-23-2008
RazorsEDGE's Avatar
There's no lifeguard in the gene pool
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 7,501
Looks good Zach. You'll love it. I know I've only driven my ranger about 5 times since I got mine lol. My poor ranger needs some attention now.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-23-2008
JoshK's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CC, Indiana
Posts: 3,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard View Post
you know that was me flashing my lights at you earlier tonight.

never noticed lol
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-23-2008
rideabikenick's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Deltona, Fl.
Posts: 3,486
nice f150 man
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-23-2008
a311fanam's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westerly, RI
Posts: 2,006
Looks great zach, wish you luck with it. see you over at www.f150online.com
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-23-2008
a311fanam's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westerly, RI
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone View Post
try one weekend here very soon to get those spark plugs out and there is replacements that dont brake off replace them and put never seize on them...
Some or most of them end up breaking in the head, according to the scheduled maintence book you dont need them changed out til 100,000 miles but alot of guys like to change them earlier. Im at 85k, i haven't change mine yet
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-23-2008
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by a311fanam View Post
Some or most of them end up breaking in the head, according to the scheduled maintence book you dont need them changed out til 100,000 miles but alot of guys like to change them earlier. Im at 85k, i haven't change mine yet
if you get them early you dont have to worry about it braking... and having to pull the heads...
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-23-2008
zabeard's Avatar
who?
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
thanks guys!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone View Post
Looks great Beard glad it worked out for ya!!

try one weekend here very soon to get those spark plugs out and there is replacements that dont brake off replace them and put never seize on them...


I say leave it stock.. just keep an eye out for some "take off's" stock alum wheels so there lighter other then that.. tint the front windows and enjoy... same kinda trim package as my moms perfect i think.. i dont like the full consoles in front...

there is some TSB's out there for those trucks i can print them off for you if you like so they can be fixed if your truck is doing it just call or PM me..
I am going to pick up a set of take offs from an 05 FX4 in 30 min. Got them for the bed extender.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-23-2008
cchsbuzz19's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,417
Nice F-150 Beard, the 5.4L's haul a$$, enjoy it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 2006 F150 FX4 Supercrew, leveled/geared/locked 35s (Oregon) brianjwilson Miscellaneous Items 63 07-02-2012 12:19 AM
F150 Supercrew Flex Pics, on 26" Rims!!! FoMoCoFiddy Snapshots 16 10-10-2009 04:34 PM
Would 2002 F150 SuperCrew Leafs fit our Trucks??? Fx4wannabe01 Suspension Tech 71 04-15-2009 10:15 PM
My 2005 F150 SuperCrew bucky919 Snapshots 27 11-28-2008 08:03 PM
SuperCrew F150 Dromlace Snapshots 22 11-08-2008 12:11 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.