New BFG KM2s - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
New BFG KM2s

Not a Chevy!!! lol
Well long story, needed a 4 door so got this Colorado. So far it seems to be a pretty good truck, lovin the gas mileage even with the 33s
We still have the Ranger
Name:  DSCF1236.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  67.8 KB
Name:  DSCF1241.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  137.4 KB
Name:  DSCF1245.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  100.5 KB
Name:  DSCF1240.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  105.5 KB
Name:  DSCF1247.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  91.2 KB
Name:  DSCF1224.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  121.6 KB
Name:  DSCF1235.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  94.5 KB
Name:  DSCF1226.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  91.8 KB
Name:  DSCF1228.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  102.6 KB
Name:  DSCF1237.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  140.2 KB
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-27-2009
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
Is it lifted?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
What model Moto Metal wheels are those? I like. I think those are what, 955's? They look like the same style I was looking at

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that doesnt look that bad! LOL. I like the crew cab!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-27-2009
Woods-Rider's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 1,108
does that have the V8?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-27-2009
Sea-Bass's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,059
I assume it is lifted, rancho?? I think the Colorado's look good lifted and I like that blue.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-27-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
That looks sick, best one I've ever seen.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Bass View Post
Is it lifted?
A little i have put a 2.5'' ready lift and an AAl
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods-Rider View Post
does that have the V8?
No sir i wish but way over priced IMO like 30 plus
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
What model Moto Metal wheels are those? I like. I think those are what, 955's? They look like the same style I was looking at

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that doesnt look that bad! LOL. I like the crew cab!
Yea theyre the 955s, had a baby girl so needed the Crew Cab
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-27-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Geez, I had to leave this thread, give it some thought, and come back. I like it. I dont really like the headlight design, or the square foglights, but I like it. I like the back end of the Colorado's
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Geez, I had to leave this thread, give it some thought, and come back. I like it. I dont really like the headlight design, or the square foglights, but I like it. I like the back end of the Colorado's
lol yea i was pretty hesitant at first too lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-27-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? I'm just curious
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-27-2009
Liftedgreen4x4's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: lorton,virginia
Posts: 447
Nice truck man. I wouldn't mind having a crew cab
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? I'm just curious
Yea i dont mind, 20, it was slightly used with 9000 miles and they missed priced it online so they honored their price it was supposed to be for 26+ cause its loaded and the 4x4 is pretty hard to find
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-27-2009
God,Country,FORD's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Red Oak, IA
Posts: 2,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? I'm just curious
X2
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-27-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_Yo450 View Post
Yea i dont mind, 20, it was slightly used with 9000 miles and they missed priced it online so they honored their price it was supposed to be for 26+ cause its loaded and the 4x4 is pretty hard to find

Not bad, I built one online and with the 5.3 it was like 30 grand, dang. I'm glad I didnt' see this before I got my 150, I might have ended up with a Colorado instead lol
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Not bad, I built one online and with the 5.3 it was like 30 grand, dang. I'm glad I didnt' see this before I got my 150, I might have ended up with a Colorado instead lol
Yea i did to, but out of my price range. Would of been nice though
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-27-2009
God,Country,FORD's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Red Oak, IA
Posts: 2,468
Wow, this got me thinking.. i just got onto chevy.com, and looked at a 2008 XT 4X4 Extended cab, Price is 16164. That is with NO miles and the 100000K mile warranty..

What exactly is the XT though? and the extended cab is the 4 door, correct?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-27-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
The crew cab is the 4 door, I don't know if the extended cab is a 4 door or just 2 door.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-27-2009
cchsbuzz19's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,417
I'm not gonna lie a lifted Colorado is damn good looking. Especially yours with that leather interior and crew cab, very nice wheel/tire selection to. I would still have a hard time buying it though. Get some pics of the ranger and the Colorado together. that would be kinda cool they're like rivals.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-27-2009
God,Country,FORD's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Red Oak, IA
Posts: 2,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
The crew cab is the 4 door, I don't know if the extended cab is a 4 door or just 2 door.
yeah, went back and looked again.. the extended cab is like our rangers.. But still, an 08 4X4LT2(which is the z71 model) crew cab is 20 and some change.. Plus military discount brings it down in the 19's, could prob. talk them down to 18..

Not bad for a brand new truck, 100000 mile warranty.. and they look pretty dam good..

dont know what engine it has in it though..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchsbuzz19 View Post
I'm not gonna lie a lifted Colorado is damn good looking. Especially yours with that leather interior and crew cab, very nice wheel/tire selection to. I would still have a hard time buying it though. Get some pics of the ranger and the Colorado together. that would be kinda cool they're like rivals.
Yea i want to its just i can only drive one at a time and i was at the beach know what i mean lol but i the Colorado has more clearence than the ranger cause of the TBs
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-27-2009
RangerNDog's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 1,958
That looks good. I have though they look ok. I actually looked at buying one before I picked up the Ranger. Only thing I would do to it would be to trip that bottom lip off the front bumper under the fog lights.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-27-2009
RangerNDog's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by God,Country,FORD View Post
yeah, went back and looked again.. the extended cab is like our rangers.. But still, an 08 4X4LT2(which is the z71 model) crew cab is 20 and some change.. Plus military discount brings it down in the 19's, could prob. talk them down to 18..

Not bad for a brand new truck, 100000 mile warranty.. and they look pretty dam good..

dont know what engine it has in it though..
It should have the 3.7 I-5 motor.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-27-2009
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingsville, Texas
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by God,Country,FORD View Post
yeah, went back and looked again.. the extended cab is like our rangers.. But still, an 08 4X4LT2(which is the z71 model) crew cab is 20 and some change.. Plus military discount brings it down in the 19's, could prob. talk them down to 18..

Not bad for a brand new truck, 100000 mile warranty.. and they look pretty dam good..

dont know what engine it has in it though..
Yea u gotta love the warranty
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bfg km2s vs goodyear duratrac bbla91 Wheels & Tires Semi-Tech 32 01-10-2012 10:25 AM
For Sale: 4 BFG KM2s (MA) 99offroadrngr Suspension, Tires, & Wheels 12 08-31-2011 11:47 PM
New KM2s and New bumper! Look MothMan999 Snapshots 31 05-23-2011 09:49 PM
got some BFG MT KM2s put on yesturday blueranger789 Snapshots 12 08-30-2010 12:27 PM
For Sale: trying again BFG KM2s 33x12.50r15 on M/T (ont) howells Suspension, Tires, & Wheels 16 09-30-2009 06:10 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:37 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.