I took a little bit today to spray a few coats of paint on my driveshaft after sanding it down by hand for a LONG time.
Other things accomplished today:
- Bolted the driveshaft in
- Connected the transmission shift cable (no more wheel-chocks!!)
- Attached the motor/tranny to a tree with a ***-a-long and moved it forward 1/2"
- Bolted the intake manifold in
- installed the radiator and washer fluid tanks
- Finished connecting everything from vacuum hoses to electrical connectors
- Installed fuel lines from tank to filter
Thanks to this long weekend, the Beast is coming along nice and quickly! Stay tuned for OPEN HEADER exhaust sound clips, burn-out videos, and more fun stuff!