Part Number / Name for Vacuum Hubs - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

Drivetrain Tech General discussion of drivetrain for the Ford Ranger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2012
Rooks's Avatar
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 1,867
Part Number / Name for Vacuum Hubs

Anyone know what the part number / actual name of the hubs for a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT are? I don't want the full wheel bearing assembly, I'm just looking for the hubs themselves. I had a set of AVM's on there and sold them and now I'm just looking to get it back on the road for the cheap.

I'm having a hard time finding any sort of part from a store that isn't either a set of AVM's (now known as Rugged Ridge I think) or the whole wheel bearing assembly.
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a part number and name morris Interior Semi-Tech 4 07-01-2015 12:14 AM
Part Number for Tailgate Pivot Part jrose General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 02-12-2013 07:33 PM
hubs dubsy a hubs a dubs, oh yea HUBS! blackbetty Drivetrain Tech 30 01-08-2007 08:30 AM
pulse vacuum hubs shadyluke General Ford Ranger Discussion 6 07-29-2005 04:11 PM
what is the name of the black vacuum ball? wdstone General Technical & Electrical 3 07-12-2005 09:02 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.