NICE OEM style seat covers - Page 6 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Interior Semi-Tech General discussion of interior for the Ford Ranger.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #126  
Old 03-10-2011
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
yeah he is a great guy to work with
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 03-10-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Those red inserts look real good ... but can you get blue inserts.
I'm getting ready to paint my 2WD Ranger Sonic Blue and I think the blue inserts would look better.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 03-10-2011
DangerRanger91's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 315
Yes he makes them in black/blue
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 03-10-2011
RLong31's Avatar
The Ban Hammer
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monrovia, IN
Posts: 2,629
I got mine yesterday.. they look sweet. But, he didn't send me a center console cover? I e-mailed him about it. I thought it was included in the kit? I guess I had to request it? Just a heads up... might want to mention you want it when you make your order if he's doing something special made for ya. I'll keep ya posted, I'm hoping it was just a shipping error or something, I don't wanna pay more for the center console, haha.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 03-10-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
I'm glad they come in blue. Now I'm wondering how much do they cost and how hard are they to install?
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 03-10-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Icon10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLong31 View Post
I got mine yesterday.. they look sweet. But, he didn't send me a center console cover? I e-mailed him about it. I thought it was included in the kit? I guess I had to request it? Just a heads up... might want to mention you want it when you make your order if he's doing something special made for ya. I'll keep ya posted, I'm hoping it was just a shipping error or something, I don't wanna pay more for the center console, haha.
Thanks for the heads up Ryan ... now we need some pics
I was also wondering if you would be interested in selling you Ranger EDGE covers. When I was removing a fuse box out of a wrecked 2004 Ranger Edge I noticted that the grey inserts have like a little checkered pattern and mine are a solid grey.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 03-10-2011
DangerRanger91's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
I'm glad they come in blue. Now I'm wondering how much do they cost and how hard are they to install?
They are not that hard to figure out how to install... You kinda learn everything as your taking your old covers off, but be prepared for a few cut up knuckles. The new cost of the seats is $250 I think and you have to email him now cuz he is trying to get away from selling them on eBay.

The battle scar I got lol.....
Name:  DSC00692.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  33.9 KB
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 03-10-2011
RLong31's Avatar
The Ban Hammer
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monrovia, IN
Posts: 2,629
My seat covers I have in there now are black and solid gray... they don't have the checkered pattern like the new ones I got have. And they are a little dirty, but I'm sure a quick run through the wash or a good cleaning would make em look good again. Once I get a chance to get em on, I will take some pictures of everything and let everybody know.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 03-10-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerRanger91 View Post
They are not that hard to figure out how to install... You kinda learn everything as your taking your old covers off, but be prepared for a few cut up knuckles. The new cost of the seats is $250 I think and you have to email him now cuz he is trying to get away from selling them on eBay.

The battle scar I got lol.....
DAMN ... You almost made me pass out. I'll be sure to wear some gloves when I'm doing this.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 03-10-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLong31 View Post
My seat covers I have in there now are black and solid gray... they don't have the checkered pattern like the new ones I got have. And they are a little dirty, but I'm sure a quick run through the wash or a good cleaning would make em look good again. Once I get a chance to get em on, I will take some pictures of everything and let everybody know.
That's so weird that the Ranger EDGE in the JR had the pattern ... I'll have to take some more pics next time I go there.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 03-10-2011
RLong31's Avatar
The Ban Hammer
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monrovia, IN
Posts: 2,629
Yea, I'd snag those up if you get a chance... sounds like a nice find if they are mint.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 03-10-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLong31 View Post
Yea, I'd snag those up if you get a chance... sounds like a nice find if they are mint.
I would get them, but I don't know if they've been ruined by the rain. The Fire Dept. had to cut the roof off of the truck with the jaws of life after the people had a wreck.
2WD EDGE + 4.0 SOHC + 16 y/o = wreck and throw a few beers into this equation and you have a real tragedy on your hands.

Name:  003-9.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  230.7 KB
Name:  005-15.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  291.2 KB

Last edited by BlackRanger04; 03-10-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 03-10-2011
RLong31's Avatar
The Ban Hammer
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monrovia, IN
Posts: 2,629
Holy cow, that truck is f'ed up... I always wonder the story behind the wrecked vehicles in junk yards. Kind of creeps me out to crawl into some of them to grab parts.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 03-11-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLong31 View Post
Holy cow, that truck is f'ed up... I always wonder the story behind the wrecked vehicles in junk yards. Kind of creeps me out to crawl into some of them to grab parts.
Yeah, It really creeped me out when I was pulling the fuse box. Their belongings were still in the truck. I found a pair of sunglasses on the floor.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 03-11-2011
SteelDirigible's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 3,666
I got the black/blue ones I will be putting them in later this week.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 03-11-2011
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
U said that last week lol.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 03-11-2011
RLong31's Avatar
The Ban Hammer
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monrovia, IN
Posts: 2,629
I am gonna try to install mine tomorrow.... after I get my underdrive pulley's installed... woot woot.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 03-12-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLong31 View Post
I am gonna try to install mine tomorrow.... after I get my underdrive pulley's installed... woot woot.
Awesome ... Can't wait to see some pics
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 03-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chester New York
Posts: 3
Jump seat covers and arm rest cover arrived yesterday, Terry Rocks got everything swapped over cant wait to get the inside finished so i can put the seats back in. Now do i paint the center consol black ?

Now if only i can figure out how to post some pics?
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 03-12-2011
RLong31's Avatar
The Ban Hammer
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monrovia, IN
Posts: 2,629
I dunno, never seen your truck... post some pics :)
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 03-14-2011
SteelDirigible's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 3,666
Well here's my passenger seat. I'm going to do the other side tomorrow. I'd do it today too, but it's not quite as fun as I expected so I will wait. It looks real good, assuming the wrinkles get worked out, and I didn't do a terrific job on the lower back. but oh well not that noticeable. fabric is really nice. I completely dissassembled my seat.

You can kind of see in the last pic the lower back isnt perfectly tight. Still figuring out what to do about that.


Old dirty seat:
Name:  DSC_0195.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  69.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0201.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  117.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0202.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  79.4 KB

Name:  DSC_0203.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  98.8 KB

Name:  DSC_0204.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  100.9 KB

Name:  DSC_0205.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  218.7 KB

Name:  DSC_0207.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  131.1 KB
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 03-14-2011
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
very nice! do the wrinkles come out
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 03-14-2011
SteelDirigible's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 3,666
the one at the lower back is more of an alignment issue, which i'm assuming is my fault. I expect the rest will come out as they get broken in. I'll let you know how the look tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 03-14-2011
FULLSCALE's Avatar
Level III Supporter

iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Clinton, Ontario
Posts: 8,181
Looks good so far!
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 03-15-2011
DangerRanger91's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDirigible View Post
the one at the lower back is more of an alignment issue, which i'm assuming is my fault. I expect the rest will come out as they get broken in. I'll let you know how the look tomorrow.
All of my winkles cam out after about a week and a half of being broken in. So no new center console lid?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 60/40 06+ OEM Seat Covers - KY SteelDirigible Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 3 04-22-2011 11:30 AM
fs 05 oem seat covers with 50 miles on them located in mass miran587 Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 8 06-01-2009 06:22 AM
oem seat covers from 05 fit on 01-03 seats miran587 Interior Semi-Tech 3 05-25-2009 07:37 PM
97-01 Ford Ranger OEM Seat Covers rangerfx4 Auto Detailing 101 0 06-27-2008 04:51 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:49 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.