The thread everyone has been waiting for. HozII bodylift pics...95% complete - Page 4 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #76  
Old 02-21-2009
rangerboy101's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Winchester, Va
Posts: 8,187
im in love
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-21-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Right now I really hate you and am filled with jealousy, but don't take it personally. Your truck is beautiful!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-21-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Looks awesome Josh!
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-21-2009
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Nice dude!

You all are making me want to spend money!
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-21-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tys 4x4 View Post
looks awesome! if mine turns out even half as good looking as yours i'd be happy! lol
Your gettin there and you'll be there before you know it!! I can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy101 View Post
im in love
Yeah i fell in love again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
Right now I really hate you and am filled with jealousy, but don't take it personally. Your truck is beautiful!
Thanks! Can't wait to see yours done!! the waiting is killin me as im sure it is for you too..lol.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 02-21-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozII View Post
Your gettin there and you'll be there before you know it!! I can't wait!!



Yeah i fell in love again!!



Thanks! Can't wait to see yours done!! the waiting is killin me as im sure it is for you too..lol.
You know I may really have to take you & Mike up on that offer. My friend that said he'd help me is supposed to have a baby around the time I may gt the spindles so, I know with a little one, he'll be tied up for quite a while.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-21-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
You know I may really have to take you & Mike up on that offer. My friend that said he'd help me is supposed to have a baby around the time I may gt the spindles so, I know with a little one, he'll be tied up for quite a while.
No prob!! Just keep me updated and let me know at least a week in advance. Its only a couple hrs drive.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-22-2009
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
Looks great. hows the progress on the one thing get anywhere?

btw just hack off your tail pipe right after it bends down after the diff for now it will help TONS.. on the look

like so: (you can see right before that last hanger..)




Name:  BlackRanger11-6-08008.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  215.2 KB
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-22-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Aw!! yeah next weekend im gettin exhaust done. flow 44 and dumpin it in front of the rear tire. Hitch is gettin done today. LED bar will go on next weekend. And the other thing mike hasn't told me about yet. He'll be out next weekend and im going back to the guy that's doing my hitch to help me on it. It seems like we've done something every weekend all weekend long and though im all bouty bout it i still have some stuff to take of for being a home owner..lol!! so this weekend was a nice lil break since mike is down at mardi gras lookin at boobies!!!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-22-2009
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
ya i am prob gonna start working on the 3 hitches i have tomorrow
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-22-2009
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozII View Post
Aw!! yeah next weekend im gettin exhaust done. flow 44 and dumpin it in front of the rear tire. Hitch is gettin done today. LED bar will go on next weekend. And the other thing mike hasn't told me about yet. He'll be out next weekend and im going back to the guy that's doing my hitch to help me on it. It seems like we've done something every weekend all weekend long and though im all bouty bout it i still have some stuff to take of for being a home owner..lol!! so this weekend was a nice lil break since mike is down at mardi gras lookin at boobies!!!
Apparently its a secrete to myself too because I dont remember what it is lol.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-27-2009
howells's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kitchener ont
Posts: 779
anymore pics yet??
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-27-2009
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by howells View Post
anymore pics yet??
Probably saturday night.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-27-2009
howells's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kitchener ont
Posts: 779
right on i will be checking sunday.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-27-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
DamnitJosh. is this thing done yet?
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 03-02-2009
howells's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kitchener ont
Posts: 779
did you paint the wheels yourself? i have painted a few wheels in my day but they seem to chip off easy...or did you have a shop do it.....
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-02-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Just so you know I am still drooling over your truck.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-02-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by howells View Post
did you paint the wheels yourself? i have painted a few wheels in my day but they seem to chip off easy...or did you have a shop do it.....
i had them painted though i coulda done it myself but was cheaper to go through buddy. wet sanded w 400 then 600 and sprayed with etching primer sealed then painted with dupont single stage flat....pretty durable paint for paint..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
Just so you know I am still drooling over your truck.
sorry it took me so long to reply i was havin a few lil email bugs beard fixed it for me though!! Thanks.....im going with the short bus theme...lol stop sign and your led lights...haha!! yeah hitch im still waitin on and other stuff too just had a lot going on here lately but all will be done by meet....sorry guys for no more pics but ive been really tied up and will be until meet so until then
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-02-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozII View Post
i had them painted though i coulda done it myself but was cheaper to go through buddy. wet sanded w 400 then 600 and sprayed with etching primer sealed then painted with dupont single stage flat....pretty durable paint for paint..lol



sorry it took me so long to reply i was havin a few lil email bugs beard fixed it for me though!! Thanks.....im going with the short bus theme...lol stop sign and your led lights...haha!! yeah hitch im still waitin on and other stuff too just had a lot going on here lately but all will be done by meet....sorry guys for no more pics but ive been really tied up and will be until meet so until then
You know they are strobes, not LEDs. Do you want both of them?
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-02-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
You know they are strobes, not LEDs. Do you want both of them?

yeah i know i gotta get the traffic's attention to stop when i let mike out!!!

and no just 1
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-02-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozII View Post
yeah i know i gotta get the traffic's attention to stop when i let mike out!!!

and no just 1
I have one with the bracket for the front and rear window and one for just the front, which do you want?
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-02-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
I have one with the bracket for the front and rear window and one for just the front, which do you want?

uhhh the one for just the front will be fine.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-02-2009
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
done yet? midgets could have finished this sooner
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-02-2009
Trigger01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 18,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozII View Post
uhhh the one for just the front will be fine.
Okey dokey. I'll put your name on it.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-02-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone View Post
done yet? midgets could have finished this sooner

HA!! mostly just waitin on my hitch and the other thing and gotta a good deal on a super 44. my gnomes went on strike..lol It'll all be done by meet (hopefully).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My old 2wd completely stock and hozII's truck now has his old alcoa's on it Sonic04Edge Snapshots 17 03-04-2011 01:52 AM
the moment I've all been waiting for bluepowerranger General Ford Ranger Discussion 43 10-02-2010 08:43 AM
Flex, i know yall have been waiting.. 99ranger4x4 Snapshots 49 10-09-2008 07:48 PM
We've all been waiting to see this!!! Needforspeed3685 General Ford Ranger Discussion 25 05-06-2007 08:12 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.