2014 Ford Ranger Frame Dimensions/chassis design - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Technical & Electrical General technical and electrical discussion for the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-17-2014
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Posts: 2
Icon5 2014 Ford Ranger Frame Dimensions/chassis design

Hello Guys,

I'm from Brazil, and I'm rebuilding a 2014 Ford Ranger XLS CS 3.2 4x4. And I need help to found out the frame dimensions (chassi desing) for send to my mechanic be able to rebuild without any mistake. I've tried google it, but the information is not accurate.

I attached a chassis design as example. And also my truck's picture.

Thanks.
Luis
Attached Thumbnails
2014 Ford Ranger Frame Dimensions/chassis design-ranger2014.jpg   2014 Ford Ranger Frame Dimensions/chassis design-framedimensions_example.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2014
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Posts: 349
You're not going to have much luck here, as we in the states were not lucky enough to "see" a 2014 Ranger! They stopped selling in the states in 2012.

But, maybe we have some members here that know of the "foreign" models that are still available in the other countries.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2014
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Posts: 2
Thanks @bucho.

But I'm pretty sure that 2011 and 2012 USA model can works. Because in Brazil usually the models are out of date. So it's probable that our 2014 model is the same as what you guys had by till 2012.

And I wish they start selling here the F-150 one day. :D

Well, thanks for trying help me anyway.

Luis
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-17-2014
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy Userů ltr
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,781
Just one thing, you can take the F150 they would have sold to me, looks like I will be going Toyota when this Ranger dies.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2014
pearlkid9988's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Newnan Georgia
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdias85 View Post
Thanks @bucho.

But I'm pretty sure that 2011 and 2012 USA model can works. Because in Brazil usually the models are out of date. So it's probable that our 2014 model is the same as what you guys had by till 2012.

And I wish they start selling here the F-150 one day. :D

Well, thanks for trying help me anyway.

Luis
Nah ours was way outdated no real changes since 1998 or so they just kept slapping new body panels on it. The foreign rangers were more intermediate (smaller than an f-150 but bigger than our rangers). Try to find a T-6 Ranger forum thats the current platform your truck is built on and its sold pretty much everywhere but the states. Im sure there is a forum out there for them.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2014
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrambler82 View Post
Just one thing, you can take the F150 they would have sold to me, looks like I will be going Toyota when this Ranger dies.
Good man lol. You're going to have to try real hard to kill a 3.0L though. My previous one took one hell of a beating and it never died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlkid9988 View Post
Nah ours was way outdated no real changes since 1998 or so they just kept slapping new body panels on it. The foreign rangers were more intermediate (smaller than an f-150 but bigger than our rangers). Try to find a T-6 Ranger forum thats the current platform your truck is built on and its sold pretty much everywhere but the states. Im sure there is a forum out there for them.
I second this post^
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ranger Roundup 2014 - Nationwide Ford Ranger Meet (July 25th-26th, 2014) RangerATX Meets, Greets, & Events 18 08-21-2014 03:03 PM
Frame Swap - '95 Frame to '03 Body Scrambler82 Fabrication & Tool Tech 24 08-25-2012 01:19 PM
Ford Ranger Dimensions Miller0587 General Ford Ranger Discussion 0 10-14-2010 06:15 PM
Back-half chassis maintenance Marcaronio Project Logs 20 05-17-2010 01:57 AM
Chassis Tech? MudShark Suspension Tech 8 10-21-2004 11:54 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.