What's it called and where can I get one? - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

General Technical & Electrical General technical and electrical discussion for the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2014
ranger-2002's Avatar
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ayer, MA
Posts: 14
What's it called and where can I get one?

Hello Ranger-Forum Members,
I am in the process of replacing my rocker panels on my 2002 ranger and I need to replace the rubber mat with the "Ranger" name on it that is form fitted to the floor at the edge of the floor right directly under the door (both Sides). See attachments.
Does anyone know what they are called and where I can get them new?
Attached Thumbnails
What's it called and where can I get one?-ranger_rubber1a.jpg   What's it called and where can I get one?-ranger_rubber2a.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014
IN2 FX4's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 854
The metal ones are called kick plates. I imaging the rubber ones are too. I don't know where the buy them but they should be available somewhere.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014
Bob C. of Indiana's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Central ,Indiana
Posts: 217
Here is a used pair for sale on another forum I just seen. eBay has metal and rubber ones.
For Sale: OEM door scuff plates - Ford Ranger Forum

Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Expo 8.8 can't get one rotor off. nickskates4lyfe Drivetrain Tech 7 10-15-2011 12:12 AM
Where can i get these, and what are they called? kyle9013 2.9L & 3.0L V6 Tech 9 07-10-2009 03:26 AM
Aftermarket Intake tube.....where can I get one? fletch12518 4.0L OHV & SOHC V6 Tech 8 04-26-2007 07:33 AM
Can someone tell me what these are called? AlmostFamous Exterior Semi-Tech 12 04-18-2007 11:20 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:59 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.